BIG BRO IS BACK!

I don't like you,even one percent.♥

YOUN JOO POV

I saw my brother ,I choked on my burger. He waved at me. oh . 

 

He came running to us and removed his shades. 

 

"YOUN JOO! IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" He hugged me. 

 

"Yah, Yah Oppa, not so tight!" I gasped for air. Chunji was just there. confused. 

 

"He's your brother? LEE JOON? OF MBLAQ?" He said shocked. I nodded in embarrassment, a lot of people were watching us. 

 

"Yes, I'm her brother. Can I borrow her for today and break up your little date? Thanks.~ Seeya!" He said shaking Chunji's hand. WHAT? LITTLE DATE?

 

 

"OPPA? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? Aren't you busy doing promotions?" I asked him as I saw him coming towards me. It was my brother, Lee Chang Sun or Lee Joon. he's an idol. 

 

"Dad called me, You have to become a trainee and meet your new fiancé." he sighed. 

 

"WHAT?!" I shouted. 

 

"Dad's orders. And hey, he's hot though." He grinned. shut up, lee joon. 

 

"Who is? Dad or my friggin fiancé." From Chunji, I can say he's shocked to hear the word.

 

"AISH, WHATEVER. LET'S GO." Oppa pulled my hand, dragging me to the exit gate. Teen Top,IU,People were staring at us. Yhipee. -.-"

 

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO PULL ME BACK THERE. A LOT OF PEOPLE WERE STARING!" I said, dusting my outfit. 

 

"WHATEVER PIG FACE. Let's go." He said. I did a mental punch for him. Yes, He called me pig face back then. Oh, I would just spread in the internet his picture when he tripped into cow's poop. AHAHAHAHAHA, that bish. 

 

"Driver, step on it. you know the place." I scoffed at him. I'll just wait until we arrive on Woollim.

 

AFTER 6 MINUTES 

 

"YAH, Wake up, we're here." Oppa shook me. I woke up, stepped out of the car and fixed my hair. We came in this large building, Oppa stopped at the reception table.

 

"Do you have an appointment?" The lady asked us. 

 

"Yes, where can I see your CEO?" Oppa said while stood there silent. 

 

"Please proceed to the the 3rd floor." She said and Oppa mouthed a gomawo and smiled. the lady blushed. sheesh. 

 

We stood infront of the CEO's office, Oppa first knocked, he said I should talk first. we argued on that. 

 

"HECK NO, YOU DO IT. YOU KNOCKED FIRST." I said whispering. 

 

"WELL YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF WHY WE ARE HERE." He said whispering. 

 

"BUT YOU KNOCKED ON THE DOOR!" I said. then some guy opened the door, we came inside my eyes couldn't leave him, he's the guy whom I saw in the huge TV in the mall.

 

"Ah, Lee Chan Sung and Lee Youn Joo. I bet you know why you 2 are here?" We both nodded.

 

"Lee Joon, You understand why you are here, but You Youn Joo, you don't know why?" We nodded again. 

 

He explained everything, even why that guy Woohyun is here. so, he's my fiance? lol, he's cute. but, I LOVE CHUNJI, THAT'S ALL. 

 

 

Yes, I've fallen inlove with him, SHHH. The meeting was done, though I agreed to debut under Woollim and meet my new girl group, Prism.

 

"I gotta go, seeya Youn Joo." Oppa kissed my forehead, just what he did when he left. he gave me extra money 300,000 won. 

 

"Uh, Youn Joo. The CEO wanted me to take you to Prism's practice room, and meet the members." Woohyun said shyly. 

 

"Oh, sure." I said we entered this cool practice room. 

 

"Hey, this is your new member. CEO said I should introduce her to you guys. Her name is Lee Youn Joo, but her screen name is Mikki." Woohyun said to girls sitting in a corner.

 

"Hey, I'm Ara. The leader." 

"I'm Seul Mi, main vocal." One girl said. 

So, this means. I'm the 3rd oldest 

 

"I'm Nam Gyu, main dancer." another smiled. 

 

"And i'm Houng Gi, maknae." 

 

Woot. such beautiful girls. CEO also said I'm the rapper along with Houng Gi., cool huh? 

 

It's nice meeting them. they're cute.  I agreed to be engaged for Woohyun, but my finger was crossed. How can I tell this to Chunji?

 

I love Chunji. Woohyun is a cute guy, but. . . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh my. Prism is a fictional girl group okay? composed of 5 girls.

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. <33