Repay Date. [PART 1]

I don't like you,even one percent.♥

YOUN JOO POV.

Errr, How about Chunji? I'm sure he'd sad that our date kinda didn't go out well. Dx

 

I need IU's help.  

 

Phone convo; 

"Hello? IU? You there?" I asked

 

"Ah, neh Youn Joo.~" 

 

"C-can, you help me repay Chunji?" 

 

"Oh, about your brother incident. sure! He was kinda sad after you left him."

 

"asdfghjkl, he was? Ohh, what will I do? I need to repay him. should I confess too?" 

 

"Maybe a date? a silent one? BWOH? YOU LIKE CHUNJI?! he needs to hear that for sure!" 

 

"Aigoo, okay. I'll go set up one now here in my balcony. baksu, IU. baksu! " I said hanging up on the phone. 

- - - -

 

I went to the store to buy everything what I need. candles, roses etc. etc. I got more time. I'm sure Chunji haves nohing to do, I'll set up this date before 6:00 pm.

 

I have a table and a cloth for it. Then, on 4:00, I'll go to his house, then invite him over to my house, then blindfold him? WAIT A DOGGONE MINUTE. 

 

A boy should do that. . . . . It's okay, i guess. I'm doing this to repay him. 

 

It's 2:00, right now. I'll use the remaining time to pick my dress and and 3:00, I'll arrange my hair. AHH,. I'M SO NERVOUS!

 

Calm down, Calm down. it's for him, anyway. Hwaiting!

 

"Look, isn't that the new girl on Woollim. . .plus Woohyun's fiance? she's at the next aisle" I heard a girl speaking from the other aisle.

 

"Looks like it. She's so lucky to have Woohyun as his husband. He's sooo dreamy.~" The other one said.

 

I would really like to tell these girls that I won't be marrying him. But, I have no time. so I better hurry. 

 

Youn Joo's APARTMENT 2:56

 

"This should do it" I said dusting my hands and looking at the table I set up for our date at my balcony. I already wore my outfit.

 

it's a blue-green sweater and a black-white top. Leggings that surpass my knees and sandals. My hair is tied in a bun. I guess this will work.

 

I hope this works. D:

 

I better call IU, maybe video call.

 

"Annyeong Youn Joo-ssi! OMO! LET ME SEE THE BALCONY" I nodded and showed my balcony with my camera.

 

"OMOOO, IT'S SO ROMANTIC. Your outfit?" She asked again. I showed it to her from head to toe. 

 

"!@#$%$#@. OH EM GEE! It's totally perfect. Chunji will flip!" IU commented

 

"Really? thanks IU. I'm going to go to him. It's kinda weird if I ask him out on a date. " I rubbed the back of my neck. 

 

"NONSENSE. I once asked CAP out, LOL. Boys don't mind that," She laughed.

 

"You sure?. . ." I asked "NEH!" She answered back. "...Arraso. Bye!" I hung up the phone.

 

CHUNJI'S DORM 

 

AIGOO, 3 MORE MINUTES? I better ask what should I say. LOL.

 

 

Chunji, Can I invite you to my house? NAAAH, IT'S LIKE YOU'RE INVITING HIM TO DO SOMETHING.

 

Chunji-ssi, may I invite you to my house? Nah, too formal.

 

Meanwhile inside Chunji's/Teen Top's dorm.

 

"Hey guys, check this out." L.Joe said chuckling. 

 

"What?" Chunji asked and stod up from the sofa. 

 

"Look, isn't your girlfriend cute?" L.Joe said peeking outside. Youn Joo was right there scratching her head thinking of what to say.

 

Chunji tried to hear what Youn Joo was saying. all he can hear was "Uhhh, Chunji.~ NO NO." She scratched her head ang looked at the door. 

 

"Maybe this isn't a such good idea." She told herself and turned back. 

 

"What is?" Chunji opened the door. 

 

"Oh. . .Chunji. . .I was going to invite you over to my house. . .for a repay date. because I left you at the mall." She said. 

 

"Repay date? sure.Come inside, I'll just change into something. " He laughed.

 

BACK TO YOUN JOO POV

 

It's my second time to be in Chunji's dorm. They cleaned up the whole place. Cool!

 

"Noona! you and hyung going to have a date?" Ricky pulled me to the sofa.

 

"Oh, yes Ricky." I smiled to him. 

 

"WAAA.~ You going to the mall?" He said with excitement. 

 

"No, just a dinner date." I smiled.

 

"Arraso, arraso. Would you like me to come? I'm tired of CAP's cooking." He asked.

 

"YAH! I heard that." CAP shouted from the kitchen. 

 

"MIAN,HYUNG!" Ricky hid. 

 

"Sorry, Ricky. We want some private time ourselves." I rubbed the back of my neck. 

 

"Arraso, arraso." Ricky pouted. 

 

"Ah, I'm ready, Youn Joo." Chunji came out from a door. wait, I feel weird. IT'S LIKE, I'M THE GUY AND HE'S THE GIRL. WAT.

 

"Neh. kajja?" I shyly said, Looking at him from head-to-toe. gosh, I feel like a guy. Chunji was wearing a cute white hoodie and jeans, trendy. ;)

 

"Kajja.~" He said and held my hand, grabbing me to the door. 

 

"Uh, we'll just walk, right?" I said.  

 

"Neh. . . .so, how was your day?" He asked me. 

 

"A bit tiring, yours?" I said. 

 

"Boring.~" He said. 

 

"Oh, I see. You going to the Music Festival next weekend?" I asked him. 

 

"Yep, We guys will be performing a song." He laughed.

 

"Jinjja? dance? or sing?" I asked. 

 

"Sing." He smiled. 

 

"Waah, daebak. I'm not sure if IU and I will be in for the special performance." I pouted.

 

"Nah, you guys will totally amaze the judges." He said with a thumb up.  

*Music Festival is a fictional program held by the school board in Youn Joo's area. each school will get a musically talented representative and judges will pick the best and give rewards. 

 

"Thanks Chunji." I smiled at him. 

 

"You're welcome." He winked. . . .AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HE WINKED AT. YIIIE! OMIGOSH, SOMEBODY GIVE ME WATER!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

PART TWO COMING UP!

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. <3