First day of School.

I don't like you,even one percent.♥

Hi Guys! if you have noticed from the foreword, i changed the characters from Infinite to ZE:A. and i changed the foreword a little bit. 

Sorry for the construction changes!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youn Joo POV

I stepped out of my car which was owned by my dad, then looked at my school. i stepped inside. stupid es, is this how they look at new transferees? looking from head-to-toe then raising their mouth? gosh, why are they so tall? i'm just 5"2 isn't that and average height for a teenager? they're like so tall. 

"Hey Cutie." some random guy popped out. 

"Excuse me, i have to go to my class." i spoke in english. 

"What did she say?" he asked his pals in korean. lol, losers. 

i stopped at my class' door, hearing on their conversations. i can understand some korean though. 

"YAH YAH YAH, I HEARD THERE'S A NEW TRANSFER STUDENT! AND SHE'S FROM ENGLAND!" that's what i heard. i stayed to hear more. 

"Omonaa, i hope she's a foreigner! so we can be like friends!" some girl squealed. lol what? what's with them? 

"Eherm, may i pass. . .huh? are you the new student?" some guy behind me interrupted my spying,, HE WAS JUST 3 INCHES AWAY FROM ME.. i just looked at him then nodded. gosh he's like y, tall and cute. Ooooooh.~

He smirked and opened the door, revealing me. "Hey guys, it's the new kid." he shouted. 

I just smiled nervously, all eyes were like on me. 

"THAT'S THE NEW STUDENT? FROM ENGLAND?" some girl questioned. o.o. Say what? 

"SHE LOOKS KOREAN!is teacher joking with us?" another girl. . .i mean interrupted. 

well excuse me, i'm a highly trained girl who studied at Jolly old England! 

"Yes students, i'm not joking with you guys, she's a transfer student from England. i didn't even tell you guys she was a foreigner." Some guy with teacher clothes came through the door, all of them wnt back to their seats, except me. i don't have a seat yet. 

The teacher signalled me to write my name on the board, i picked up a chalk and started jotting down my name. . . Korean name. my dad taught me to write it down, since i lost some of my korean skills. 

Lee. . .Youn. . .Joo. done! i took a deep breath and turned my back. 

"A-Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Lee Youn Joo, 15 , a transfer student from England. i'm full korean." ew, was i shy. ACT TOUGH, GIRL!

"Well Hello, Lee Youn Joo. i'm Shim Changmin. your homeroom teacher and History teacher. now class, any questions for Youn Joo?"

a girl raised her hand, Sir Changmin allowed her to speak. "Since you're from England, what's your english name?" oh that. 

"Mikki." i replied. the class were like "Ohhhhh." another raised his hand, his head was down so i couldn't really see his face. Sir allowed him to ask. 

"Do you know Shy Boy?" he raised his head and smiled.OH MY GOSH. IT'S HIM. IT'S THAT SNEAKY PEEKER, OMIGOSH, I HOPE MY EMBARRASMENT WONT SPREAD AT SCHOOL! some were like "what kind of question is that?" or "she's from England! she won't know K-POP!" he's like smirking all over the room.

"I-I don't know K-POP, sorry." i stammered. 

"Okay, enough questions for the day, Youn Joo you sit beside. . .Ahh, Chunji!" he pointed to the empty seat behind the peaking guy.worst day. 

"Excuse me class, but no classes for today, stay here in the classroom, okay?" Our teacher left. The classroom was full of wooh and wohooos. 

i looked at my seatmate, i grabbed a stick note, started jotting some sentences. 

"You! ya you! don't embarass me! i was just bored yesterday!" i wrote to him. 

"Haha, why do you have to write it on paper? nobody cares on other people's conversations here."

"Whatever."  i scoffed. 

"You are my shy shy shy girl oh oh oh my girl.~" he whispered to me. 

"W-what are you doing? i don't know that song. " i blushed.

"Haha, i'm sure you do. You are my shy girl, neol saranghae.~

Aish just shut up.  i looked around, and saw that guy who surprised me back at the door. he wore his uniform with style. like gangster much. 

"Yah, peaking guy, who's that?" i pointed at him. 

"Oh him, that's Kim Dongjun. one of  ZE:A, a gang at Western Seoul."

"Bwoh? he's in a gang? he looks normal." how come that name rings a bell?

"You can say that again, he's the most quiet member of ZE:A. alot of girls fall fo him. you like him?"

"N-no! i don't like him, even one percent! well maybe i like him 3 percents." i raised three fingers.

"Heh. almost all new girls ask me who he is. and they fall for him.Don't worry, i'll support you for him."

"Whatever, may i guess. . .you're a nerd?" 

"BWOH? Who are you calling a nerd? I'm Chunji! one of Teen Top! a gang in Eastern Seoul."

He's in a gang? ewww. 

"Lol, you? in a gang? pinch me, i must be dreaming."

"Psh, girls." 

"Mehrong.~" 

Dongjun. . .Dongjun. . .weird, it's like i heard that name when i was young.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boring 2nd chapter. 

Subscribe and COMMENT!