Chap 3

The Tutor

{Kim’s mansion}

“Hi, nanny” I greeted

“Oh, hi, Junhyung. Come in” the nanny smiled

“By the way, nanny, did you send Joe to bring Hyuna’s breakfast this morning?” I wanted to ask so much

“Ani. Joe suddenly came to the kitchen, grabbed the packet and ran away” she shaked her head

“Was the packet prepared for Hyuna?”

“Yes, but she has never touched that” This is strange. How could Joe know Hyuna hadn’t eaten breakfast in school?

“Is something wrong with Joe?” she looked at me

“No, nothing…One more question, Hyuna has a twin, right?” I noticed nanny’s face change at my question

“That shouldn’t be asked in this house, Junhyung. Master’ll be furious if he hears you…You should go upstairs now. Young master is waiting for you” she walked away immediately. Why? Is it a sensitive topic? Man, my curiosity’s getting bigger.

 

{Hyuna’s room}

I’m standing outside while I’m preparing myself. What? Teaching her isn’t easy. All of sudden, I hear a song from her room. I have never heard that before even I’m the one who’s known most about songs. It’s quite good. The voices are matched with each other. Whose band is that? They may be popular. I should update my info when I get home. After a while, I decide to knock her door as the song’s stopped playing. I open the door a little and see her already sitting at her desk. Well, here go nothing.

“Hello, Hyuna” Stupid Junhyung. You know she never answers.

“I have your schedule. So we’ll learn Mathematics today, is it okay?” I glanced at her

Her bang covers most of her eyes. I can’t guess what she’s thinking. I about to touch her hair as I realize Joe’s staring at me so I pull my hand back. I still love my life. Today isn’t different from yesterday. She still doesn’t say a word. She even doesn’t bother to move her head. Suit yourself, lady. I’m the one got the benefits. I finished all my homework so I don’t need to stay up late to do it now and I still have money to go parties. Thanks a lot.

“See you next time, boy” I rubbed Joe’s head before leaving but he bitted my jeans to hold me back

“What’s wrong?” I bent down

Joe puts something on my knee and it’s a key. Key for what?  He turns to Hyuna before turning back to me. It’s related to Hyuna? But where? For what?

“Thanks. See you tomorrow” I excused myself when she about to turn to my direction. Great, Junhyung. Who did you excuse for? Hyuna? No, she even didn’t look at you from the start. Joe? Wake up!! He’s a dog. JUST A DOG.

 

{Thursday}

I yawn while walking in the corridor. I have to give the teacher my class’s homework. Yes, I’m a monitor. I know, I know, you’re surprised how I can become a monitor. Everyone is. By the way, I haven’t found out what the key’s used for. It’s not Hyuna’s locker. Not her closets as well. If you suggest me that the key’s for one of the rooms in the mansion, I’ll tell you it can’t. The key’s too small to fit. And if you wonder about what happened in the previous days, they’re the same as the first day. 30minutes. Joe pulled her out.

–Class 11E- I see the class from far. Should I check what Hyuna’s doing? I don’t believe Mrs.Park much. Just in case. I try to walk slowly and take a quick look into the class. Everyone is concentrating on the lesson. Wait, where’s Hyuna? There she is. She’s sitting far from the teacher. It looks like her class abandons her because no one sits same line as her. She’s staring at the seat next to her. Mrs.Park is right. She even doesn’t notice me when I’m waving my hand to catch her attention. She wants to find an ant again? Gosh, this girl’s hopeless. I shake my head and walk away.

 

{P.E lesson}

“Okay, class. Because Mr.Han is absent today so we have to study with class 11E” Mr.Kwon announced

“Isn’t that Hyuna’s class?” Yoseob commented. That’s hers. Ah, right. I forgot. BEAST including me and 4minute study in the same class – class 11A.

“Here is the trouble maker” Doojoon spoke as we saw class 11E appeared and Hyuna walked slowly behind. Man, can’t she tie her hair? So untidy.

“Okay, we’ll run to warm up, okay? Class 11E first, 11A follows” – Mr.Kwon

Hyuna seems walking not running.  Most of my class have passed her. When I’m running 2nd round, she hasn’t finished her 1st. Okay, seriously, please stay at home if you don’t want to go to school. Suddenly, one of her hands rests on a tree when the other is on her chest. She bends down. She hasn’t run much and now she’s running out of breaths?  I ignore her for a while hoping she won’t be in that position when I come back. I’m wrong. She’s still there and no one comes to help her. How could they call themselves human? Even the teacher doesn’t bother to look. What’s wrong with these people?

“Hey, are you alright?” I decided to come to her

Silence. Damn, Junhyung. You’re think she’ll answer you?

“You should go to the clinic to rest. You look pale” I told her but she didn’t move at all

“I’ll go with you” I held her arm as she pushed me away

“Yah!! I’m trying to be nice here. You think the others’re depressed when you’re faint? NO. They’ll be happy. So if you want to destroy your happiness and love your life, listen to me. Go to the clinic and take a nap” I shouted. Okay, I’m over-reacting.

“Hey, you want to live Joe alone? What’ll happen to him when you’re not beside him? Climb on if you don’t want to walk. I’ll bring you there” I low my voice down and faced my back to her. What’re you talking about, Junhyung? She’s tired of running not she’ll die or something? Stupid, Junhyung.

Surprisingly, she does what I said. Her arms’re hugging my neck and I grab her legs. Mr.Kwon’s busy talking to his phone.

“Seungie, tell teacher I bring Hyuna to the clinic” I called Hyunseung as my friends’ eyes got widen at the scene

On the way to the clinic, I can tell you that she isn’t embarrassed at all. If you’re embarrassed, you’ll breathe faster but she doesn’t. She breathes normally. Her arms around my neck aren’t too tight. About her legs, they’re TOO skinny. She’s very light. What has she eaten?  When we reach the clinic, I put her down on the bed as she lies down immediately. She must be exhausted. I look around to find a doctor

“May I help you?” a man entered. What’s with that question? I’m in the clinic. Of course, I need help.

“Not me. She…” I directed him as he looked surprised

“Hyuna…” he ran to her. Hold on, he knows her?

“How…” I about to ask

“You can leave now. She need to rest” he cut me off

“Oh…Okay” I can’t make a reason to stay here. I’m not her boyfriend. I’m not her friend. I’m even not her classmate. I’m just her tutor

When I’m outside the clinic, I notice my shoelace has been untied so I bend down

“Hyuna, you haven’t gone to the hospital since I told you? If you keep destroying yourself like this, I have to tell this to your sister. Your mother…Alright, I shut up. Lie down. I’ll give you some pills” I heard that man said to Hyuna. Hospital? Why she has to go to hospital?

{Break time}

“Hyung…Hyung!!!” Dongwoon shouted as I snapped out from my thoughts

“You’re okay? You have been quiet since you came back from the clinic?” – Kikwang

“Ah, yeah” I answered

 “Junnie, why you care too much about Hyuna these days? You love her?” – Hyunseung

“Huh? NO. I’m just curious about her life”

“That means you like her, oppa” – Sohyun

“NO. I just met her last week. I can’t like her that fast. We aren’t even friends”

“Nothing is impossible” Jina shaked her head

“Aish, it’s nonsense” I mumbled

“Hyung, don’t tell me you still wait for your ‘kindergarten’s love’?” Yoseob stared at me

“You mean Hara?” – Gayoon

“I never fall in love with that crazy girl” I was a little bit angry. Hara? NEVER.

“No, darling. I mean the little girl hyung bullied when they were kids” Yoseob crossed his arm around Gayoon’s waist

“Ah, he hit her and made her cry, right? Bad boy” Doojoon smirked

“Then he felt guilty and gave her all his biscuits. So cute~” - Jina

“YAH!!” I shouted

“I thought Hara and oppa are dating in real. She said that to everyone in school” – Jiyoon

“Ani. She’s insane. They’re childhood friends only” – Kikwang

“Yah!! Stop mentioning that girl in front me”

“Should we talk about Hyuna then?” Yoseob suggested as they laught. Seobie, I’m not kidding

“Alright, we should stop here or he’ll kill all of us” – Hyunseung. As always, Seungie understands me most

“Ah, you guys all come to my birthday party this weekend right? – Dongwoon

“Yeah, something’s wrong?” – Jiyoon

“Aniyo. You want strong music or ballad? Because I can’t choose”

“Both” – Doojoon

“Yes, I agree with Doojoon. We can slow down with ballad songs after strong music” – Kikwang

“I can’t wait until then. I hate school. I like parties” Yoseob whined hugging his girlfriend as Gayoon chuckled

“Liar, you just want to hug Gayoonie? Why didn’t you say so?” – Jihyun

“Yah!!!...You’re right” he nodded innocently when we brusted into laugh

While laughing, I see a figure behind the wall. Look like Hyuna. Maybe I’m wrong. Why she stands there?  I take a look again and the figure’s disappeared. I guess I imagined. I should get rid of Hyuna out of my head. My friends’ll tease me again if they find out.

 

WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS :x

Thanks for commenting and subscribing. I really appreciate that ^^

Love you, my readers 

Don't forget to comment to tell me how this chapter is, okay?

Please subscribe xD