Chap 1

The Tutor

“Everyday I just can't control~…”

Yoseob's voice suddenly came out from my phone. It woke me up as I grab my phone lazily

“Hm?” I moaned

“Junhyung, you just got up?” it was Hongki

“Yeah...” I rubbed my eyes

“Have you found a job?”

“No. Wae?”

“I have one for you. It's quite...impossible but you'll earn a lot”

“What do you mean?”

“If you want, you'll become a tutor for Kim's family”

“Kim's family? Who're they? They just moved to our town?” I had never heard of that family

“No. They live in the biggest mansion. Where were you? You don't know them?” he suprised

“Nae. I don't watch news much”

“Psh. All you know are composing, rapping, studying and parties” he complained

“Yeah, you know me well” I smirked

“I still don't understand why you don't want to sell your songs” he brought 'that topic' again

“Hongki”

“I know, I know. Mian...Anyway, do you want to accept job?”

“Uhm, I take it. It's quite fun”

“Don't say it too early. You'll regret soon...Okay, you can start your first day teaching tomorrow. 2PM, is it okay?”

“Yeah, it's fine. But where's the place?”

“It's on the way from your apartment to your school. The BIGGEST one”

“Oh, okay. I think I know where it is now”

“Great. Good luck, Junhyung. You need a lot of that. I have to go. Bye~” he hung up

I wonder why he said that. Well, I'll find out tomorrow then. By the way, I'm Yong Junhyung. I'm in grade 11. I don't need to introduce my high school because my town just has one only. Maybe you're curious about why I want to have a job when I'm 17. I want to study in Seoul University after graduation but when I'm the youngest in my family, my parents protest saying it's too dangerous for me. So I'm trying to prove that I'm old enough to live alone. I don't live with my family now. I live in an apartment my parents bought. We're challenging each other. They think I could give up but that never happens. I hope.

I know another question'll pop up in your mind is why I don't sell my songs like what Hongki had mentioned. Composing is one of my hobbies. You can't sell what you love, am I right? I know I'm always right. Just kidding. I think I have a perfect life. My family's quite rich, my study is quite good and my bestfriends are all nice. Our group's BEAST. My friends' girlfriends call them as 4minute. We're dancing and singing groups in our school. That means we're popular in school. Okay, that's all I can tell you. If you want to know more, you'll have to follow me the whole journey of my life.

 

{The next day}

It's 1.30PM. I'm looking for Kim's mansion. I use my motorbike instead of my car. I can save money. Beside, I don't want Kim's family judges me as a rich boy wanting to show off. Okay, I reached. Woa!! It's huge, no, I mean enormous. It's double or triple size of my mansion, again, I mean my parents' mansion. I don't know why I didn't notice it before. Deep breaths. Okay, here we go. I knock the door because there's no sign of a bell here.

“Hi, may I help you?” an old woman opened the big door. Woa!! She's fast.

“Uhm...Hi...I'm the new tutor” I tried to say politely

“Oh, please come in. Master's waiting for you” she directed me and I saw a man was sitting on the sofa in the living room

“Master, the tutor has come” the woman bowed lightly to him as he looked at me

“Hi, my...” I about to introduce myself

“Have a seat” he cut me off as I did what he said

“Nanny, call her” he turned to the woman. Wait, nanny? I have to teach a kid?

“Yes, master” she went upstairs

“I have known all about you. Your name, your age, everything. So you don't need to introduce yourself” he looked cold

“Yes, sir” I spoke

“Okay. Let's go to the main point. My name is Kim Jaehyun. I want my daughter to attend Seoul University but she doesn't study well enough so...”  I have to teach a girl? And coincidence much? I want to attend that too.  

“Sir, can I know how old she is?” I asked

“She's same age as you. But I saw your marks at school are good. I think you can teach her” he commented as I smiled widely. What? He praised me

“You’ll be tested in 2 months. It’s supposed 3 months but the previous tutors quitted less than a month, some of them quitted after the first day” he took a sip of tea when I got shock. How hard could it be?

“You’ll get 10000 won per a day in those months. It’ll be 20000 won per a day if you can survive with her” he said calmly and my eyes got widen. 20000 won a day? I can buy a house after 2 months. Why the previous tutors quitted? That girl is a big fish.

“I can see you have many questions in your mind. My daughter’s different from normal people. She hasn’t spoken a word for years and she hasn’t studied as well. So your job is making her study” he glanced at me. Humh. Quite hard but not impossible like Hongki said. Oh come on, make a girl study? It’s easy.

“You shouldn’t think it’s easy. The others thought that too and the results are same. They didn’t come the second they” Can he read my mind? Why he knew what I was thinking?

“First, my daughter’ll sit on the table listening whatever you said. The hard thing for you is her dog. It’ll be beside her too. And when it’s bored, it’ll pull her with it. You can’t make her study again” he explained. Hold on, I have to be nice to a dog. too?

“Master, she’s on her way” nanny came back

I hear footsteps from the stairs so I turn to look. A girl with long black hair is coming down. She is wearing a big shirt. Is that man's shirt? She looks sloppy. She comes and sits opposite me. I’m watching her but suddenly, a big thing runs pass me making me startle. It’s her dog. It jumps and lies on her laps. It’s huge. It can carry a 4-year-old kid. 

After she appears, no one in the room says a single word. Like we’re waiting for the other speak first. She just stares at me from head to toe again and again. Her face’s blank. No wince, no grin, NOTHING.

“I don’t have much time…This’s my daughter, Kim Hyuna and he’s Yong Junhyung. He’s your tutor from now on” Mr.Jaehyun broke the ice. Her name is Hyuna? She must study same school with me but why I haven’t seen her before?

Hyuna suddenly stands up and looks at me before heading to the stairs. Her dog follows her immediately. Woa~ I should get one for me. That dog seems…nice? I’m pulled out my thoughts because someone taps my shoulder

“Sir, she looks at you means you have to go with her” the nanny was gentle

“Oh, so I should excuse myself then” I stood up and bowed to Mr.Jaehyun before running to the stairs. This’ll be harsh. VERY HARSH. Note for myself, never say something too early.

“This mansion just has two floors but it’s bigger than my parents’” I mumbled to myself reaching the second floor

I see Hyuna entering the last room on the left so I slow down myself breathing harshly. Too many stairs. Then I spot a room with a lot of dirt on the door. I notice everything here is all clean but this room looks very filthy. When I’m in my thoughts, I feel something pushing my legs as I look down. Her dog’s trying to make me move. I go in her room. She’s waiting for me at her desk. I close the door behind me. What’ll happen?

30minutes passed, I go to the main door preparing for leaving

“How’s your first day, sir?” the nanny approached me

“Uhm…It’s good…Call me Junhyung, I don’t like the ‘sir’ thing” I lied. It’s bad, VERY BAD.

 “Ah, I forgot to ask. Which days she’s free? I mean when’ll I have to come here”

“We’ll text you. If you receive the message, you can come anytime you want”

“Even midnight?” I raised my eyebrows

“Of course not”

“Please don’t give up on her” she suddenly said

“Huh?” I didn’t understand

“Young master has been through a lot of things. She can talk but she doesn’t want to open . Joe’s the only friend she has after that day” That day? What day?

“Joe?”

“It’s her dog’s name. It’s really rare when it lets you teach her in 30minutes” she smiled a little bit

“Really? So how long the other tutors did?” I got surprise

“Less than 20minutes. Some even left after 5minutes” Woa!! I’m that good?

Again, when I’m thinking, something’s touching my legs and it’s Joe. I realize that there’s something in his mouth. It’s my pen. Man, I really should get one for me.

“Thank you” I bent down rubbing his head as he ran back to the stairs

“I can tell that he likes you” the nanny seemed happy

“I think so…I have to go now” I spoke when she opened the door for me

“You’re special, Junhyung. Thanks for coming. Have a nice week” she bowed and closed the door after I was outside

If you’re wondering what happened in 30minutes, I’ll tell you. I had to change subjects each 5minutes. Her books and notebooks are all empty. I’m wrong. They’re all clean and don’t have a SINGLE word in it. What did she do when she was at school? Moreover, I had to talk to myself in 30minutes. I don’t know she listened to me or not. But whatever I asked waiting for her answer, she was quite. She just stared at the desk. Was she finding an ant? I don’t know, either. You’ll ask me how the dog helped her out. He put some clothes on her legs and pulled her to the bathroom by biting her shirt. Then she took a bath. I was dumbfounded. Ah, there’re 2 enormous closets in her room. And guess what? There’re all man clothes. Well, I guess. I just saw one because it was opened, the other was closed.

Today is Sunday, I have go to school tomorrow. Gosh, she destroyed my weekend. I can tell you that it’s impossible to teach her. Just 30minutes, I felt exhausted already like I had run around the town. Should I quit?

 

Here's your first chapter :x

I had the idea yesterday and I wrote this chapter today. You can think it as fast food =.=

How's it? Comment to tell me ^^

Please subscribe xD