Red Winter Wine 5/8 Teaser !

Love Notes at My Door

So because this chapter is taking a painstakingly long time what with its changing point of views , I've decided to be a tease. 

Hahaha. But I know you all will still love me as I will always love you. 

In other random news, I am going to be adding Hunhan to my little exoverse I have (Keeping Time, Eye of the Storm) but after I have sufficiently added alot of chapters to this story! 

I am also entering the world of roleplay (blame my best friend ever Taeminniestar!) I will be starting as Xiuminnie and Luhan, so when I've joined, come and talk to me! ^~^ (Shameless advertisement is funnn)

And lastly,  . . . . okay, that's it.


(These are in no particular order)

Xiumin didn't think he would be spending his morning feeding his almost boyfriend and then being trailed after by him wherever he went. 

 

.

 

 

Kyungsoo wasn't really sure why Kai continued to complain over the phone about the pain shooting through his leg. He thought the younger was whining and sugar-coating the situation a bit too much just so Kyungsoo would skip school and take care of him like in the past. 

 

.

 

 

"Kyungsoo, I want you to come and take care of me. Can't you? P-Please? A P-Pororo marathon is coming on soon." Kyungsoo felt his heart waver, and gave in to the younger whose voice had cracked over the phone.

 

.

 

 

He wasn't the best cook out there, but having grown accustomed to cooking for himself after his parents went off on a new adventure made him good enough for his cooked food to be edible. As he added seasoning to the dish, his back was left vulnerable to a pair of dark brown eyes.

 

.

 

 

"Why are you drinking so much water?" Sehun paused his next sip to shrug his shoulders nonchalantly.

"To keep my count high." Chen blinked and Kyungsoo had a feeling he didn't want to know why. It had Kai written all over it. Before the smaller boy could stop his son from being inquisitive as always, Chen asked why. 

 

.

 

 

"C-Chen," Xiumin murmured, his head bowed to hide his cheeks resembling red winter wine, "I-I can't breathe." Chen instantly released Xiumin and nearly bowled over his own feet, finding his awkwardness arriving in waves.

 

.

 

 

“I just need to call them and keep Xiumin occupied until I’m finished. Do you think maybe Kai could take him . . . somewhere? I mean-since-they seem close.” Do not get jealous. Do not get jealous. They were friends after all. DO NOT GET JEALOUS.

 

.

 

"Walking home wouldn't benefit you anyway," Sehun interjected, "And we brought you here for some much needed pole dancing lessons for when Chen decides to man up and ravage you." 

 

.

 

"I'm going to remove the blind fold now. Please follow the path of green flowers and red notes. When you come to the end, please wait." 

 

 

 

That's to peak your curiousity ! ^~^

I'm working extra hard to bring you a gigantic chapter. So please be patient.