Red Winter Wine 6/8 Teaser

Love Notes at My Door

I know, I know. I've been gone forever and I hope none of you thought I'd abandoned you because I could never do that. I was busy doing finals and studying for all of these horrible tests and over break, I was helping my sister take care of these three demonic children. Let me just say right now, me + kids = NO.

With that being said, I've brought a teaser for you guys of all the wonderfulness you'll get in the upcoming chapter~

Enjoy!


 

"Say my name again," Jongin murmured lowly, his lips purposely brushing against the hallow of Kyungsoo's neck and teasingly running his tongue over the warm skin.

 

 

.

 

 

 

"I don't think I'm ever going to be used to this," Chen murmured nervously, "The fact that you return my feelings is hard to understand." Xiumin shifted his weight until his leg brushed against the Chen’s, leaning his head against Chen's shoulder.

 

 

.

 

 

 The soccer player squinted his wide set eyes, the face swimming in his thoughts until he found himself blinking in surprise. What was he doing here?

 

 

.

 

 

 

"It won't come to that," He whispered, his breaths of air causing more heat to filter beneath the sheets, "I won't lose the person I love."

 

 

.

 

 

"I had a feeling, just like I know I can be better for you than Chen."

 

 

.

 

 

"Then spend the night with me? I don't think Kyungsoo and Sehun will mind."

 

 

.

 

 

"That's a good boy, Daddy is going to take such good care of you." 

 

 

.

 

 

 

"I think he went on a date with Kris. His flight did change to just before the tournament right? That's what I heard."

 

 

.

 

 

He didn't want to bother his boyfriend, it still made his heart dance to a silent symphony each time he referred to Chen as such, with having to walk him there when he knew the younger was preparing for his recital and Xiumin was a big boy, he could handle walking alone in the dark perfectly fine...

 

 

 

 

 

There you have it. I have successfully teased you all. Stay tuned for my next update~