December 25th, 2007.

Postscript

December 25th, 2007.

                   

To my dearest hyung,

                       

                          

            Hyung! MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D I hope you’re doing great these days! Did you go to our hometown? I couldn’t go because Donghae broke a leg and he has no one to take care of him but he can’t travel either so I decided to be with him for the mean while~ he promised me he would feed me for the rest of the term! ^^

            Hyung, it’s been a while since I last wrote a letter to you right? Umm… about three months? I’m sorry! But do you remember this teacher whom I hate? Well, he was pressuring me a lot so I had to take some extra lessons in order for me to be in form… ah! There will be a showcase at the end of the term! Do you want to come? I wish you can be here cheering for me and Donghae! I bet he misses you a lot!

Last time I told Donghae that I was writing some letters for you~ he smiled brightly, (do you remember his bright smile? It always makes me feel like everything in the world is okay!), and then he went to his own apartment, finally, to write something for you. Did you receive his letters? I think he wrote already a thousand for you! He even scolded and pouted at me because I didn’t tell him I knew your address since a while ago.

Now that I think about it… I think Hae still likes you hyung! Ever since I told him about the letters he comes every day and we talk about the old times when we used to be together. It feels refreshing to do so, but he always ends up talking about how beautiful you are and how he wished you would be here with us.

Hyung, I do want you to be here with us…

                

In the other hand hyung… these lasts months I’ve been trying to find out stuff about him. Do you remember him? The one I love like… well, I thought that being so occupied would make me forget little about him but truth is that it didn’t, I still think of him whether my minds wants to and I even dreamt about him yesterday!

Do you want to know my dream hyung? It’s pretty simple, I was reading in the park as I usually do and he suddenly appeared and smiled at me and told me that I was beautiful and that he wanted to get to know me better. I woke up feeling like butterflies were partying in my tummy! >///< ah his voice was really intense! If his looks and smile melted my heart, I think his voice makes me die hyung! Though I don’t think that was his real voice since I haven’t talked to him a lot, well, I haven’t talked to him at all actually… now that I think about it… I have never heard his voice…

How possible is it for me to fall in love at first sight hyung? Because up until now I have seen him barely three times and my heart still races, I feel like an idiot every time, I can’t even walk properly and this last time I was about to fall down with my tray of food… sigh…

Anyways, I still don’t know a thing about him, neither of my classmates know him and I haven’t have the time to ask some teachers… also, hyung, I’m too shy to start a conversation with him… S:

Hyung, you always got love proposal when we were kids. Please give me advice!

                       

Take care of yourself hyung! Let’s meet soon!

And ah! Inside this envelope there are the pictures I told you about last time! Treasure them as much as I do hyung! ^^

Happy holidays! :D

                          

Love,

Hyukjae.

                            

PS: Hyung, did you know? Historically, sweat has been an active ingredient in perfume and love potions. Well, I sweat a lot because I dance too much… but, don’t you think he will find it gross if I approach all sweaty? Eww… better think on a better way to do so… ^^’