August 17th, 2009.

Postscript

 

August 17th, 2009.

                 

To my dearest hyung,

                    

                     

Hello hyung! How have you been? Ah~ it’s been a while since I last asked that right? Kekeke I’m a bad donsaeng! But hyung~ you’re doing fine right? I really hope so because I’ve been a complete mess!

I was planning the wedding since I’m not that busy at work~ so I looked for a place, our clothes, the flowers, the tables, the chairs, the colors, the invitations, the covers, the music, hyung, it’s tiring so I better gave up and hired someone else to do it! xD

Yesterday Kyu and I went to taste a cake, I told him we didn’t need to do it right now since we had plenty of time but he suddenly said that he wanted to marry me as soon as possible because he couldn’t wait to call me officially his! He has become really possessive! >///< so we’re getting married in two months! Woah! It’s so hurried but I don’t care! As long as I get to be with him forever and seal our love I will be happy!

Some people say that we’re going too fast and that we should wait to get to know each other better, they don’t know that my love started exactly two years ago! ^^’ But my parents and Kyu’s are happy with our decision, they even talked about adopting because since we’re both only sons, we can’t have babies and they really, really want to have some grandchildren~ I guess we will talk about it any time soon! ^^ I want a baby boy! I think Kyu will like a baby girl only but I’m pretty sure he will be a really jealous father! xD Sweet but jelly dad!

Ah hyung! Would you be our baby’s godfather? I think Kyu wouldn’t mind it! And if it’s you! Hae would even be happy about it! ^^

Tomorrow Kyu and I are going to go in the search of a new home, I want a small house but Kyuhyun wants a huge one! Who does he think that will clean? It will be a lot of work for myself! But I agree on having some spare rooms since I think Hae will visit really often! I also want a huge kitchen because hyung~ I’ll start cooking lessons next week and I want to prepare Kyuhyun the most delicious plates ever on earth!

I think my life has just begun hyung, I can’t believe there are so many good things happening and that we’re both so happy. Of course we quarrel sometimes but I think it’s pretty normal and we always talk about it in a few hours so there’s not much problem… ah hyung~ I’m working hard as well! I think I’ll slow down my pace since I’ve been feeling a little dizzy these lasts days, the doctor said I shouldn’t stress myself too much so I’m doing what he wants me to! ^^

Next time I write you I’ll send you finally my wedding invitation! (: I can’t believe it hyung! I think my sickness in the past and all the pain I suffered is now a mere memory since I’m happy with the one I love; I don’t need to fall in love seven times before marriage! xD

Do you know hyung? It’s been two years since I started writing you~ exactly two years since I fell in love and I wanted to comply to my promise on telling you when I meet someone I loved~ I told you about my depressions and problems, but I also shared my happiness with you.

Hyung, let’s be friends forever~

                  

Love,

Hyukjae.

                  

PS: Hyung, did you know? Every day 200 million couples make love, 400,000 babies are born, and 140,000 people die. Hyung, I want to make love to Kyuhyun, I want to adopt a baby with Kyuhyun, and hyung…, I don’t want to die.