July 22nd, 2009.

Postscript

 

July 22nd, 2009.

                 

To my dearest hyung,

                    

                     

Woah hyung! >///< you know? Some weeks ago Kyu and I went to dinner~ and guess what?! He proposed to me! Kekeke you should have heard his speech… he said that I was the best thing that appeared in his life, that he fell in love ever since the first time that he landed my eyes on me and that he can’t help but fall in love deeper every morning when he sees my smile~ how much sweeter can he get? >.< So I said yes right away and everyone in the restaurant clapped and yelled congratulating us!

I’m so happy! I already started all the wedding preparations~ Kyu told me that we could get married in our hometown but hyung, they’re not so open there about gay marriage so I don’t think it’s a good idea… also~ I don’t want to make it big! I just want to be us and probably Hae because he’s the best man! Hyung~ I’ll send you an invitation! Will you come? I’ll be waiting for you! ^^

On the other hand hyung, I’ve been really happy about my work! These actors learn fast and they actually do pretty good! I hope my next plays will be as easy as this one! xD though I know they won’t! ^^’ Byt hyung~ do you remember your favorite song in middle school? You would always sing it even when I told you I was already annoyed by it! xD well~ this play will include that track! Ah hyung~ I remember those days when I used to scold you and pout at you! Now I can’t stop listening to that song! Too many memories came back~ ah I felt so nostalgic!

It seems like yesterday when we were still kids and now I’m getting married. Even when I love him hyung, I think I want to come back in time to when we were just a bunch of boys playing by the river’s side~ kekeke I miss when we always got Hae totally wet and he would pout and not talk to us for hours until you kissed him in the cheek! He would be spacing out about it all day long! ^^

I’m so excited because my family will grow bigger! Now Kyuhyun and I will be from the same; our bonds will join! Can you guess how noisy our parties will get? I can’t even think about it! You know my dad has always been really noisy! Hahaha! But I know it will be fun; it’s always fun when we’re together~

Tomorrow Kyu and I are going to go camping with his cousins~ he didn’t want to go because he said they would be flirting with me and he didn’t want to see that, I think it will be fun to go there for three days! :D And I don’t think they will be flirting with me, but if they do I’ll flirt back! Kekeke~ sweet revenge from last time! I want to see Kyuhyun jealous! He usually is really self composed… but lately he’s been kind of possessive and actually I really like it! It makes me know that he really cares for me and lives me; though I already know that~

Okay hyung, I’ll leave now because otherwise I won’t finish packing my stuff for the camping! I won’t forget a thing this time as I used to when we were kids!

Let’s see each other soon hyung~ I love you!

                  

Love,

Hyukjae.

                  

PS: Hyung, did you know? When a person falls in love, the ventral tegmental area in the brain floods the caudate nucleus with dopamine. The caudate then signals for more dopamine; the more dopamine, the higher a person feels. The same system becomes activated when someone takes . I’m drugged hyung, I really am.