February 4th, 2009.

Postscript

 

February 4th, 2009.

                 

To my dearest hyung,

                    

                     

            Minnie hyung! Yesterday was Kyuhyun’s birthday! But it seemed like it was mine because he was the one giving me a gift! >///< I thought he was going to spend this day with Sulli, but guess what?! They broke up! And Kyuhyun said it was clean, seems to be both of them thought it wasn’t going to work anymore so they decided to let it like that and be just friends… I don’t know if he told her about us though, but I don’t care! I’m happy! I can’t believe there’s so much happiness within me!

So we went out on a date… and I wanted to confess but I wasn’t sure if I should since well… What if I ruined his birthday? S: I wanted to make it special as well, but because I thought he was spending his day with Sully then maybe he wouldn’t have the time for me and I didn’t prepare a thing… ^^’

But still he just smiled and said that being with me was special enough so yeah; I fell for those words and just stayed at his place, hugging each other in his bed and talking about random things, it feels good having his arms around my waist, it’s like he doesn’t want me to let go~ ah~ I really love him hyung!

And then hyung, he suddenly hugged me from behind and nuzzled his nose in my nape, I giggled when I felt his hot breath in my skin but I stopped when I heard his whisper, he said, ‘I love you,’ ah hyung! I’m going crazy! He confessed! O.o

But I couldn’t believe my ears so I turned around and watched him to his eyes, I wanted to know what was going on so yeah… and then he just smiled and repeated those magical words… I didn’t know what to do anymore! Hyung! I love him so much and he loves me back! How much happier could I be?! So I just kissed him and then told him that I loved him as well, I didn’t know if I should tell him that ever since the first time I saw him, what if he thinks I’m a freak? So I just kissed him a lot! Kekeke and well, yeah, then we made love~

I still don’t know if we’re officially a couple but I would like it to be, I don’t care as long as we’re together~ he’s really sweet; lately, he sends me a text every night and morning, that when I don’t wake up by his side! >///< otherwise he kisses me for me to wake up and hugs me to sleep~

I’m doing great in my projects hyung! I don’t think life can get better! ^^

                        

And so~ how have you been? I’ll take Kyuhyun with me next time I go to our hometown, Hae is coming as well, I hope you do so, it would be great if I can introduce you to my first love! He also wants to meet you since I talk to him about you a lot! He says he wants to know what you did to stay in my memory for such a long time~ kekeke

Let’s meet there hyung! I’ll be waiting for you! Take care and be healthy! (:

                  

Love,

Hyukjae.

                  

PS: Hyung, did you know? Falling in love can induce a calming effect on the body and mind and raises levels of nerve growth factor for about a year, which helps to restore the nervous system and improves the lover’s memory. That can explain why I’m so happy and calm these lasts months~ ever since Kyuhyun and I are together I feel like the world is the best place to live! Ah~ life is beautiful! ^^