Chen's a orphan

Maybe Next time We'll Meet Again

 

Chapter 14- Chen's a orphan?
 
What did Evan just called me? Did he just called me Yun? How does he know my real name?
 
Kris grabbed my hands hard and dragged me towards the studio, he was pushing some of the fans on the way. 
Kris seems pissed at the moment but I don't know why, he's usually calm and collective but now ? 
 
"Ow..Let go" 
 
Kris looks at my hand and let go, I rubbed my wrists and saw that it was red.
 
" What's up with you? You didn't have to grab my hands that hard"
Kris doesn't say anything and walks toward the director.
 
Is he on his period or something? Why is he so moody? 
 
"You okay?" Asks Chen 
 
"What do you think? Look what that giant did to me" 
I showed Chen my wrists 
 
"Aigoo,my poor baby" Chen says sarcastically and blows my wrists
 
"I'm serious though, he looked like he was pissed. He didn't have to take it out on me"
 
"Maybe he didn't get enough sleep? He always gets cranky when he doesn't get at least 10 hours of sleep"
 
"Sure..." I frowned 
I'm sure it's something to do with Evan though
 
"Hey, it's almost time... Lets go" 
We headed to the stage and I stood behind Chen and Xiumin 
Exo-M only had to do an interview and that was it, it didn't seem that hard
 
 
 The host is a guy around his thirties 
"On air in 1,2,3" said the director
 
" Hello! Welcome to today's episode of kpop jpop entertainment . I'm your host fang lichen, today we have special guests Exo-M" 
Exo-m stood up and bowed, they did their group intro and sat down.
 
"Okay, please do a self intro one by one" 
 
"Hello, I'm Kris the leader" 
 
"I am lay "
 
"I'm Luhan"
 
"I'm romantic kungfu panda Tao" 
Tao's intro made me cringe,it was so tacky
 
"I'm Exo-m's main singer Chen" 
 
" I'm Xiumin, Exo's Baozhi!" 
That made me cringe too... I don't know but he tried to put a lot of aegyo into it and that type of thing disgusts me.
 
"You guys at home already know so much about Exo-m, so we'll just cut to the chase and ask things that you fans all are interested in" 
 
"Okay, so our first question is one that you fans are all waiting for. Exo-m, what is your ideal type?" 
 
Their ideal type? I guess I sort of know based on the photoshoot.
 
The members looks at each other not knowing who to go first
 
"How bout you go first Kris, since you are the leader"
 
Kris coughed and  said 
" my ideal type...she must be filial and kind hearted, she likes to cook and most of all she shouldn't be bad "
 
Wow really? I didn't expect him to like someone only based on their personality. And he doesn't like girls that are bad...
 
"Lay, how bout you" 
 
"Ummm... I like someone who's kind hearted, filial and understanding" says Lay 
 
" Doesn't that sound like Kris's ideal type?" Asks the host
 
"Tao?" 
 
"I'm too young to think about that" 
 
" really? But just think about it, what type of girls do you like?"
 
Tao glanced at me and the host sees that 
 
" what are you looking at Tao?"
 
"Nothing...um my ideal type is someone with a good body, she's pretty and has to have long hair" 
 
" Oh really? So you don't care about her personality?"
 
" of course I care, she has to be nice too" 
 
" Luhan?"
 
"I like the quiet type, she had to have long hair and belongs only to me."
 
Wow possessive much? 
 
"Xiumin" 
 
"Ah...I like girls that can comfort others " Xiumin said in Korean
 
" Xiumin says he liked girls that can comfort others" 
 
The host stares at me and says 
"Your the translator right? Your so lovely, you shouldn't hide behind the boys"
I stayed there but the host got up and gestured me to stand beside Chen.
 
I moved and it was Chen's turn
 
"I like Noona's, someone who can take care of me" 
 
Exo-m laughs
 
"Chen likes older women, someone who can take care of him"
 
After that the host asks a lot of questions 
 
"Okay, now this question is for Chen. Chen since you trained for only 6 months were your parents supportive about you becoming a singer? And how come you only had to train for only 6 months while the others for few years?" 
 
Chen frowned and spoke in Korean 
"About me debuting early it's because I already had the skills, I didn't really need to train my voice. About my parents...I never told anyone this but I'm an orphan, my parents died when I was young. My dongsaeng was supportive about my dreams though."
 
The rest of Exo-m just stared at us, flabbergasted 
 
"What did he say?" Asked the host 
 
*sigh* 
 
"Chen said that it was the companies decision to debut him early, they felt that he already had the vocal skills. For his parents, he says he never told anyone before but he's an orphan. His parents died when he was young, the only person that supported his dream was his younger sister "
 
The host looked speechless
 
"Oh, Chen I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were an orphan" 
 
'Yeah Chen, I didn't know you and Minhee were orphans' thought Tao
 
After that Chen seemed a bit off, he was very quiet throughout the interview
The interview was done in 20 minutes and we headed to the dressing room. 
 
"Hey Chen, how come you never told us to we're an orphan?" Asked Xiumin
Chen glared at Xiumin and walked away. 
 
"Wow? What's up with him, he's usually not this pissed" said Xiumin 
 
"It's just that you just asked him something he's uncomfortable speaking about. Imagine if your parents died and someone's constantly asking you what happened to your parents, how would you feel" 
 
"Oh... Im so sorry I shouldn't have said that to Chen.Wait your an orphan too right? How come you don't feel uncomfortable about it?" 
 
It's cause my parents aren't dead
 
" oh, that... It happened when I was young... I don't really remember"
 
I went to Chen and saw that he was in a corner
 
"You okay? Xiumin said he was sorry" 
 
"It's okay...it's just... I didn't expect anyone to ask me that" 
 
I hugged Chen and patted his hair
"It's going to be okay... Don't think about it" 
 
Lay and the others were watching
 
'So Minhee is a orphan...she's so complicated' thought Lay
 
When we were done we took the van home.The entire ride was quiet, I can tell that the other members were staring at us. 
 
I closed my eyes...I can already know hat they're thinking. They're probably thinking 'poor Minhee, she's an orphan'
I'm not an orphan though...I was kidnapped and shipped somewhere else
 
I remember as if it was yesterday when I first arrived at the orphanage.
 
When I hopped onto the truck I remember I pass out and when I woke up I was already at the orphanage. 
I was stabbed at my torso and I had stitches done when I was unconscious.
I didn't really understand Korean and the people couldn't find my ID. They just place me at the orphanage and gave me a new name. 
 
~flashback~ 
 
"Your name is Kim Minhee from now on" said the Nun
 
What did she say? I don't understand. 
 
She began to ask me a lot of question but I couldn't understand.
 
I stared at her, who is she? Where am I? 
Is this place safe for me to stay?
 
The nun left when she saw me ignoring her. 
I lied on my bed crying.
What happened to Draco? Is he okay? Is he alive? 
 
"Draco..."
 
I wiped my tears and slowly got up.
But when I tried to move my torso burns, it really hurts. 
 
I need to find Draco, what if Rosaceae got him.
 
I opened the window and jumped off, I was on the second floor. 
I sprained my foot and broke my arms. 
It really hurts but I ran, I needed to get out I here. I needed to find Draco.
I ran as fast as I could but my body worked against me. I fell and couldn't get back up. 
I fainted but before I did I remember someone carrying me back. 
 
When I woke up I was in a different room, this time it didn't have any windows that I could open. 
 
I felt like a prisoner, they didn't let me leave. They thought I was going to run off again.
 
I cried every night and I would always scream
 
All I saw was Rosaceae, him following me wherever I go. 
"You belong to me" he says 
No matter where I went he would be there. I was running and running but he'll always be there. 
At some point I saw Draco standing there waiting for me...but whenever I tried to reach him he'll disappear and Rosaceae will show up. 
 
One night as I had the same dream, I felt someone caressing me. I bit his hand and he screams. 
I open my eyes and saw a guy that was older than me. His jaws were well defined. 
He stares at me and pats my head 
 
"Don't be scared. I'm not going to do anything to you. It's okay, it's just a dream" 
 
I didn't understand what he said but I could tell that he meant well. His voice was like an angels, it was calm and comforting. 
 
The guy was called Chen and he would visit me every night and comfort me, but it didn't work. The dreams kept coming and I had to see a psychologist. 
 
The psychologist gave me pills to calm me down. 
The pills worked for a while, it stopped me from thinking about Rosaceae but it didn't stop me from thinking of what I did. I felt guilty for killing people, I felt like a monster and I was haunted by this fact. 
 
My wounds healed in 2 months, I later realized where I was. No one was out to get me here but I didn't understand why Chen was so nice to me. 
Chen always took care of me, he was with me all the time.
 
I slowly learned Korean and opened up to Chen. 
Chen told me why he was nice to me; he was injured like me. He was in a car accident with his family but he was the only one that survived. 
He had a younger sister that was my age, he treated me as if I were his sister. 
He didn't want me to suffer like his sister.
I told him how I was kidnapped and how I was forced to do bad things for a gang. I thought Chen would be scared of me. But he wasn't, he was understanding.
We tried many things to get In touch with my parents.
I tried calling them but the phone didn't work, I don't have a passport nor money to fly back home.
 
I was walking on the street one day and a Sm entertainment representative scouted me.
I passed the auditions and became an sm trainee. Becoming a trainee meant that I would become a celebrity and I could find my parents. 
 
During these few years of my trainee days I still lived in the orphanage and my relationship with Chen was strong as if we were really brother and sister.
I became close friends with Kai, we were both signed the same day and we always had training practice together. 
 
I tried to let go of my past and lived my life anew.
But that didn't work, deep down inside I miss Draco, I miss my parents. 
 
~end of flashback~
 
"Minnie wake up!" Chen said 
 
I woke up and saw that we were outside the hotel. 
I got up and saw a lot of fans outside. I wore my sunglasses and headed inside. 
 
We went to the restaurant and had dinner. 
I tuned everything out. I wasn't in the mood after remembering the past. 
 
"So Minnie, what's your ideal type?" Asks Tao 
I wasn't listening and Tao shook me. 
 
" what?" 
 
"I asked what's your ideal type?" 
 
"Why do you care?" 
 
" Hey Minhee why don't you tell us? You heard about ours, it's fair to hear bout yours" says Luhan 
 
"Dude, we all know Sehun's your ideal type" says Xiumin
 
" Hey! I didn't say that" screams Luhan
 
"Fine...but it's none of you guys" 
 
Tao was anticipated to hear the type of guy I was interested in 
 
I thought about Draco 
"My ideal type is someone who will always protect me, someone who'll always care about me and love me when no one else does. Someone who'll always be by my side and risk their lives for me" 
 
Kris flinched and the others were speechless 
Tao looks doubtful.
 
"Wow? Your so picky" says Xiumin 
 
Lay whacks Xiumin and says 
" Hey! That's not picky, that's true love"
 
"Okay then...besides that what's the ideal look" 
 
" ideal look?" 
 
"Yeah, like how should he look" says Tao 
 
"He's about 6 foot, he has big eyes that sparkles like stars, black hair up to his shoulder. He's strong and handsome and he has the most beautiful smile." 
 
"Are you serious? That kind of guy only exists in mangas" whined Tao 
 
"Hey, it sounds like your talking about a real person" says Luhan 
 
"I am" 
I said that without thinking 
 
Tao coughed and chocked on his food 
Lay patted his back
 
"What? So you actually like someone right now?" Says Tao 
 
I shouldn't have said that. Now they'll ask me a lot of questions 
 
"Who is he? Who is he?" Asks Xiumin 
 
I glared at them and gave them my I'm going  to kill you face.
 
" I'm not telling you" 
I ignored them and continued to eat my food. 
 
They were trying to find out who the guy was, they were guessing all sorts of celebrities.
Kris was quiet though and just sat there eating and listening to them guess.
 
Luhan took a magazine and showed me it
"Is this him?" 
 
I looked at the page and my eye stretches
 
No...no it can't be... It can't be him... 
It can't be Rosaceae, why is he in the magazine
 
I screamed and ripped the magazine. I ran out of the restaurant and to my room. I couldn't stop hyperventilating. 
 
That was Rosaceae, it was him but with black hair. 
What's he doing in the magazine? Isn't he a gangster? 
 
Back at the restaurant Luhan and the others were confused. 
 
"Why did she screamed? " asks Lay
Luhan took the magazine and showed them 
 
"I don't get why she screamed. This guy is good looking" says Luhan 
 
Kris looks at the magazine an his eyes went wide