Delinquent

Maybe Next time We'll Meet Again

 


" I'm Evan" he said 
Evan eh? What a weird name 
" And I care because?" 
"Because we're soulmates" said Evan 
Soulmates? What the heck ? Who is he? I don't even know him 
I laughed. No one believes in soul mates anymore 
" Soulmates? We don't even know each other" 
" we don't have to...Fate brought us together" says Evan 
Fate? I don't believe in that anymore, you make your own destiny not fate. 
"Well if fate brought us together, fate will also make you see me again"  
I yanked away his hands and walked in the opposite direction. 
Evan stared at me and chuckled 
" I'll see you soon!" he yelled 
I rolled my eyes, he's so cheesy. I totally bet you he said those soulmate things just to hit on me. I bet he says that to all girls he sees.  
Whatever... It's not like I'm going to see him again. 
 
I headed back to the hotel and knocked on Chen's door. No reply. I tried the others but I got the same response. 
Maybe they're rehearsing? 
What to do? There's like 7 hours until Exo-M's concert. I don't feel like exercising today, I don't want to stay in the hotel and do nothing either. 
 
I took a quick shower and looked at
my closet. 
Hmmmmm... What should I wear today? 
I browsed through my clothes and saw my white shredded muscle-T. I grabbed it and paired it with my black ripped skinnies and white chucks. 
As for makeup I did a smokey eye. I looked in the mirror and I looked different. Usually I wouldn't dress like this, I would wear clothing that was up to date or in. 
I looked like a rebel, this is how I looked like a few years ago. This is what my Mom hated. 
I grabbed my glasses and my grey hoodie and left the hotel. 
 
I didn't have any plans or anything , I just wanted to walk around and let things run its course. 
I walked for about 20 minutes until I saw a bunch of stands. 
This was probably the flea market or something, there was all kinds of stands. There were clothing, food, books, you name it. 
I was walking and saw a wig stand. 
I tried on some wigs until one of them catches my attention. 
It looked exactly like my old hairstyle minus the purple highlights underneath. 
I immediately bought it. 
The bangs were straight and the hair length was at my chest. 
Some of my orangey brown hair was showing so I had to buy a bald cap too. 
Now my outfit matches, I don't think anyone can recognize me. 
 
I walked ahead and saw more food stands. I bought 2 sticks of fish balls and a bag of beef jerky. I haven't eaten these for a long time, I mean they do have beef jerky in Korea, but it's just not the same. These were home made and not manufactured. I wandered around for  6 more minutes when I saw a huge crowd. 
What's happening? I tippy toed and saw  a filming crew. A variety show was apparently on the streets finding new talent. This is interesting.  
I pushed my way forward and raised my hand. 
" I would like to participate !" 
Everyone stared at me , the cameras zoomed in closer and the host said 
" Okay, Miss What talent do you have?" asked the host 
" I can sing, dance and play instruments "
" we have a piano here, can you play it?" asked the host 
" yeah" 
I went and sat where the piano was 
" what song will you be playing?" asked the host
" 如果我變成回億" 
(if I became a memory) 
I began playing it and sang the opening of the song. I looked around and people looked bored, they looked like they don't care. It made me a bit upset and nervous.
I closed my eyes and raised my voice and sang the chorus with more power. My voice got stronger from before and I started to hear cheers and claps. 
When I was done lots of people clapped. Out of habit I bowed. 
" Wassae, that was amazing" said the host 
" I know right, what's your name young lady ?" asked another host 
My name? 
" Lee Si Eun... 李思恩" 
"wah, your name is so pretty " said the host 
The host later on asked me for my contact number, they wanted me on their show. I just gave them a fake email and left. 
Just like a memory Lee Si Eun will disappear. 
I walked back to the hotel and realized it was almost time for Exo-M's performance. I grabbed my VIP backstage pass and took a cab there. 
It was packed when I went inside, there were about 5 thousand people. Many of the fans had banners and light sticks. 
I didn't have any of those, nor did i need any. My seats were great. Many fans would kill for  it, my seats were literally a roll from the stage. 
 
Exo-m opened up with History and what is love. After they did some things from their teasers, Tao did his wushu, Lay, Luhan and Xiumin danced to Phoenix, Chen sang opera and Kris rapped to two moons. The final performance was Mama, during the dance part Tao did his aero flip. Tao tried to look fierce and posed for a few seconds, his face was near mines. 
I winked at him and he looked away, he looked so serious .
After it was done I ran backstage. 
The staffs were all scattered carrying things and what nots. 
I saw Luhan's back and jumped him. 
He was surprised, I covered his eyes with one hand. 
" Guess who?" I said calmly in Korean 
" Minhee?" said Luhan 
He pried my hand away from his and turned around. His jaws looked like they were going to drop.
"What?" 
" you dyed your hair?" asked Luhan 
" Oh no.. It's a wig. Why? Do I look different?" 
" Yeah! You look like a delinquent!" Luhan exclaims 
Really?
" Haha.." I scoffed
We were walking towards the dressing room until we saw Tao coming out. 
He stopped and stared at me. He fully gave me the elevator eye. 
 
" Luhan who's this? A fan?" asked Tao
A fan? Is he blind or something, he can't recognize me? 
I glared at him; if glares can kill ,Tao would have been dead already.
This gives me an idea... 
I jumped up and down and said in the most tiest voice 
"Omo!!!! Its Tao gege~ " 
I squeal and grabbed Taos hands 
" Can I have your autograph?" 
Tao gave a weird face, I mean yeah I would too if I see some delinquent acting all girly and fan girlish. It's just like seeing Squidward acting like Spongebob.
" ... Sure?" said Tao
I didn't have paper so I told him to sign my hand. 
I screamed and waved my hand around, 
" O.M.G Tao signed my hand, Tao signed my hand! I'm never ganna wash my hands  ever again" 
I gave Tao a creepy stare and he looked cheesed. 
I punched his shoulder and giggled. Luhan laughed  and looked like he was gonna pass out.
" what's so funny?" asked Tao 
"This" I said in my normal voice
I winked at Tao and pulled my wig out. 
 
Tao's gaped and Luhan and I continue to laugh.
" Are you serious ? How can you not recognize me. " 
Yeah, I mean are you that stupid? Before he thought I was a guy, now a fan?
"  It's cause your dressed so differently" said Tao 
" Sure, but even so Luhan recognized me" 
Luhan stopped laughing 
" To be honest, I almost didn't recognize you but I did because of your voice" said Luhan 
"Oh" 
I guess they never imagined me to be like this 
I put my wig back on, I don't want people to stare at me holding it
 
I followed Luhan and Tao and went inside the dressing room. 
Most of the staffs were packing up, some of them were removing makeup from the other members. 
Kris didn't have anyone to remove his makeup. He was just sitting there alone reading a book.  
One of the staffs called me over and told me to remove Kris's makeup. 
Really? What am I a staff, couldn't Kris remove it himself ? 
Whatever, if I do it they'll be done and we get to leave faster. 
I went towards Kris and grabbed the makeup remover. 
I tapped on his shoulder and he looked up. I held the back of his neck and started wiping his makeup off. He didn't have that much makeup, it was just BB cream and eyeliner. 
His face was oily though. He was staring intensely at me. It was so awkward wiping his face when he's staring at me. 
"close your eyes" 
I wiped his eyes and I was done. 
To be honest Kris doesn't look bad without makeup, he didn't even need it. 
" Thanks" said Kris 
" it's alright " 
" you know I could have done it myself right"  said Kris
" yeah" 
" I could tell its you at first glance" said Kris 
What? Really... 
" And you made me clean your face still" 
Kris smirked 
" Well, you offered" he said 
Tch. Whatever... I walked towards Luhan and the others and saw them taking selcas for their weibo. 
I crouched behind Lay and Xiumin, when Luhan snapped the photo I said 
" Boo" 
Xiumin and Lay turned around, they looked surprised. 
' she looks like a gang member ' thought Lay 
"Minhee, what's with that outfit?" asked Xiumin 
" oh... Just trying something new " lies... Just going back to the past 
 
Manager Oppa  came in and he had news. 
" Guys, I got bad news. Our translator called in sick" said manager Oppa
" What?" said Xiumin 
"We can get a translator but  it'll take some time" said Manager Oppa
" Ottoke? We have to film for a variety show tomorrow " said  Chen 
" I have an idea, Lay and I can translate for you guys" said Luhan 
That seems like a good idea 
" No... It won't work, fans would focus on you and Lay instead of the others. It doesn't look that great." said Manager Oppa 
" I can do it after my cf shooting" 
" are you sure?" asked manager Oppa 
" yeah, I think the studios are at the same place" 
"Okay then, Minhee will be our temporary translator until we get another one" said Manager Oppa  
I don't mind being their translator but it's good because I can be on a variety show and it's not like I have anything else to do.