Chapter 6 'A Brotherly Talk'

Youngmin vs. Kwangmin

 

YOUNGMIN-

Youngmin returned to his suite with everyone else while he gave Rosie some time to get ready to go to the mall. 

"That girl was hot," Hyunseong said. He jumped on the sofa. 

"She's so sweet, I love her." Minwoo added. 

I love her too, Youngmin said in his head. 

Now was the time to make it clear with the boys. He had to explain that Rosie didn't know who they were and he had to ask them to maintain it that way. 

"Can you guys try to keep it on the 'down low' today?" He asked. 

"Keep what down low?" Jeongmin responded clearly confused. 

"Our fame. Please, away from Rosie." Youngmin answered. 

"She doesn't know we're famous?" Donghyun said almost in disgust. 

"No, she's from America. She doesn't know we're famous and I need to keep it that way for now." Youngmin said. 

"Agreed. I'd like to be treated normally for a change." Kwangmin confessed. 

"Rosie's so sweet." Minwoo mentioned again. 

Youngmin ignored him, "So can you guys help me out?"

"Yeah. But there's no promise it's gonna work." Hyunseong said. 

Jeongmin nodded, "Fans are gonna recognize us wherever we are." 

, totally forgot the fans part. 

"Maybe we can go in disguise," Youngmin suggested. 

Donghyun laughed, "We've done that plenty of times, and how many times has it worked? Once. Only because we split up."

"Then we'll split up." Youngmin said. 

"Then what's the point of us going?" Hyunseong replied. 

"Let's not split up. It'll only cause more trouble and difficulty. Why don't we just walk a couple feet away from each other and wear sunglasses and hoodies?" Kwangmin suggested like a pro. 

The boys stared at him. Kwangmin usually came out with the most rediculous ideas ever, but this was not so bad...

"So are we all in?" Youngmin wanted to be sure. 

"Yup" Everyone answered. 

"This will be fun! Like a day-off!" Minwoo added excitedly. 

KWANGMIN- 

He knew what Youngmin was up to. He knew everyone in the room knew too but didn't care enough to say anything about it. But he couldn't stand the fact that Youngmin was about to make a horrible mistake. 

Youngmin went to the closet to change. Kwangmin followed him pulled him inside the closet when he opened the door. Kwangmin shut the door and they stood in the dark. 

"Why are you trying to me?" Youngmin said calmly. 

Kwangmin rolled his eyes, "Shut up." He could see Youngmin smirk in the complete darkness.

"Can you turn on the lights or something? This creeps me out." 

Kwangmin reached for the light switch next to the door. The light turns on.

"That's better." Youngmin said. "Now what do you want?"

"It' obvious what you're up to. And I know you won't listen to me, but just stop. Don't do it." Kwangmin conceded.

Youngmin became oblivious to his own scheme. "Oh yeah? What am I up to?"

Kwangmin let out a soft groan. "You're gonna turn your charm on, get Rosie to stare into your eyes, ask her out, make it official, and eventually end up breaking her heart. That's what you're known for." He was not afraid to be straightforward with his brother.

"I'm impressed...You're right about everything. Except the last part. I'm not gonna break her heart. And what are you to tell me what to do and not to do? You're not the boss of me. "

"Rosie's a sweet girl. Are you really going to hurt her like what you do to your other girlfriends you've had?"

"What are you talking about?" Was Youngmin actually that denial, or just unexcepting the truth?

Kwangmin didn't care, "You know exactly. You don't even like the girls you date. You just want someone hot to make you look good and you take an advantage of them."

"Look, I'm not gonna argue about that. Maybe it's true. But none of them were like Rosie."

Excuses.. Kwangmin became irritated. "You're just gonna use her."

"Why do you care?"

"Because she's different." 

"Exactly my point. I'm gonna treat her like a princess."

Kwangmin pointed a finger at his brother's chest. He was more than irritated now. "Look, I've never said anything to you about how you're always a to your girlfriends. Because I didn't care. All your girlfriends were es using you for fame while you were using them for fun and a good image. But Rosie..."

"I get it. Rosie's not like them. I know that."

"Then don't play with her. You have to change."

"And I'm willing to do that. Now back off." Youngmin pushed Kwangmin off him, grabbed a jacket, and walked out giving Kwangmin a glare.

Kwangmin let out a sigh and relaxed his muscles. He shut his eyes, opened them, and reached to point where he decided not to lie to himself any longer.

I like Rosie... I like her.

That's why I want Youngmin to back off...  but even if he did, I would never be able to get Rosie anyway. She's too good for me. Just let it slide... give up, kwangmin. Let it go.

He grabbed a hoodie and exited the closet feeling refreshed. 

Just let it go, he reminded himself, just let it go.