Chapter 9 'An Accidental Kiss'

Youngmin vs. Kwangmin

KWANGMIN-

He walked out of the toy store, staring at the ground. The other boys had left him... he was used to it. Everytime something embarrassing happened to him, the boys would leave him to suffer alone. Kwangmin looks up ahead of him. That's when he was convinced that he was God's favorite child, because there it was... an arcade. An arcade filled with wonderful prizes. This was it... a second chance for him to get a Pikachu! "Thank you..." He whispered to himself and ran inside. He reached the prize center. Yes! They had Pikachus! Many of them! Won't have to worry about another kid stealing his baby from him now. He took all his money out, his remaining 10,000 wons in exchange for 50 coins and began his quest.

YOUNGMIN- 

Youngmin walked out from the home department store with Rosie. He was happy. He bought a new blanket, not just a blanket, but a Winnie the Pooh blanket! He told Rosie that he liked WInnie the Pooh... but he didn't just like it, he loved it! However, he couldn't let Rosie know that... she'll think he's childish. Everyone always makes fun of Kwangmin because he had an obsession with Pikachu so there was no chance he'd let people see his obsession for Pooh bear. 

ROSIE-

Rosie kept on wondering why Youngmin kept his shades on... but she didn't wanna ask and come out as rude. She liked Youngmin... he was sweet. She wanted him to think the same about her. Rosie was happy that Youngmin found a WInnie the Pooh blanket because she could see the child in him. He told her that he liked Pooh bear, but she knew very well that it was more than "like". She thought it was cute that he tried to hide his obsession.

"Pikachu!" Rosie exclaimed. They stumbled upon a crane machine and she eyed the yellow beauty. She was the same about Pikachu as Youngmin was about Pooh bear. But the thing is, she wasn't afraid to show her love towards it. She's a child at heart and she was proud.

YOUNGMIN-

Youngmin saw the beam in her shiney brown eyes. This was his chance. His chance to win her over. He took out a dollar and put it into the slot. He was an expert in using the crane machine. He used to win all the time when he was as a kid. He knew he still had it in him. He began moving the crane...

He looked at the glass and saw Rosie in the reflection. She was absolutely flawless. Now, he thought. Now...

"Rosie..." He called.

Rosie turned to him, "Yes?"

"I-" Youngmin turned to her, and there they were. Lips to lips, eye to eye. An "accidental" kiss. Just what Youngmin had planned.

The claw catches Pikachu and releases it down to the prize door.

They let go of the kiss slowly, Youngmin bends down and takes the Pikachu out. He hands it over to her. Smooth, he complimented himself.

"Umm, sorry about that." Youngmin said.

Rosie takes the pikachu and hugs it, "That was amazing."

He smiles, "Thanks, I'm a master at these machines. I pretty much control the crane."

Rosie smirks, "I wasn't taking about the pikachu."

ROSIE-

He kissed me! No, I kissed him... wait, we kissed.

Rosie was surprised as it came out of nowhere, but somehow, she knew it was coming...

"Rosie..." Youngmin started. "I'm gonna confess something. I really like you. I don't know how you feel about me, but I think you're the kindest girl I've ever met. I mean it... you're perfect."

Rosie smiles shyly.

"And your smile... oh your smile. It could light up the world. I know... I sound like a love-struck fool, but Rosie... that's what I am, for you." Youngmin grabs her hand and holds it in his.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" Rosie asks.

Youngmin walks in closer to her. "I am begging you to be my girlfriend."

Rosie laughs and wraps her arms around his neck along with pikachu. "From now on, call me your girlfriend..." She kisses him again, this time with more force and awareness.

She slowly pulls away, "By the way... that stunt you pulled with the "accidental kiss" back there, is so old school."

YOUNGMIN-

She said yes. Now I know for sure... she likes me for who I am. She doesn't want my fame, she wants the real me.

He hugs her.

But then a thought hits him... a new problem... How am I gonna tell her I'm famous now?