Chapter 4 'A Youngmin look alike?'

Youngmin vs. Kwangmin

ROSIE-

She stood in line, carrying a green tray while placing food on her plate. She hasn't ate Korean food for a long time. In America, it was always fast food and pizza. Now, there are many varieties to choose from. She took some soondubuchigae (spicy Korean soft tofu stew) and observed all the other food around. She saw a tray of something that seemed to be rice cake next to her left. Should I try it? She asked herself. Yeah... why not? As she reached for the serving spoon of the rice cake, another hand reached for it as well.

KWANGMIN-

Kwangmin was the first one to get in line for food. The rest of the boys were saving seats and getting drinks. Suprisingly, he wasn't in a hungry mood this morning. Maybe it's because I didn't get any sleep last night... Kwangmin thought. As he reached for some dukbokki, his hand landed on top of someone else's hand. 

He turned to the person to his right. This was unexpected...

Kwangmin quickly removed his hand away from the stunning girl two inches away from him.

"Sorry" They both said.

A smile ran across the girl's smooth and shining face. It must be true that smiles are contagious, because half a second later, a smile automatically appeared on Kwangmin too.

ROSIE-

Rosie smiled and took a good look at the handsome boy. I've seen this face before... Youngmin? She asked. No, wait. It can't be. Youngmin had blonde-ish hair.

"You look a lot like someone I ran into last night. Did you happen to have dark blonde hair yesterday, " Rosie said.

KWANGMIN-

Either he was hypnotized or he was in extreme shock because he didn't hear a word what the girl said. 

"Pardon?" He responded.

"Is there a blonde one of you?" The girl asked.

It's happening all over again, he thought in dissapoinment. Once again, it's all about my brother. Once again, just another pretty fan girl wanting my twin brother. Wait, she's more than pretty. She's beautiful, she's gorgeous, she's absolutely breathtaking... 

"Are you looking for Youngmin?" He briskly answered.

She titled her head, "So you're not Youngmin? You look amazingly just like him... Hopefully you're his twin, if not, then you should find out if you were adopted." 

Kwangmin chuckled. If only...

"I'm Kwangmin. His 6 minute younger twin brother." He introduced.

"I'm Rosie. I don't have any twin siblings." She said.

"Consider yourself lucky." He responded before someone interrupted loudly towards them.

"Rosie!" It was Youngmin.

YOUNGMIN-

Rosie and Kwangmin looked over to him. I think I interrupted them, but... who cares? He thought.

"Hey Rosie." He said.

Rosie looked at Youngmin, then to Kwangmin, and back to Youngmin.

"You two really are twins." She finalized.

Youngmin and Kwangmin turned to each other.

"Not really..."

"I don't see it..."

Rosie giggled, "You guys are basically a mirror for each other," before Youngmin could give Kwangmin a digusted look, Rosie added, "Don't take it offensively, it's cool."

"May I ask you who you're here with?" Youngmin began to turn his charm on. 

"I'm embarrassingly here alone." Rosie admitted. 

"You're staying at this hotel alone?" Kwangmin was shocked. 

"I'm staying in this whole country alone." Rosie gave a soft giggle, "I don't live here in Korea, I'm only staying here for a couple weeks."

That's why she didn't know who I was... She doesn't even know what BoyFriend is, Youngmin thought excitedly for some reason. 

KWANGMIN-

She's not from here... That's why she hasn't asked for any picture or aughtograph. She's not a fan girl, she's just a normal and sociable sweet girl... Kwangmin thought excitedly. 

He was excited because this rarely happens. He has never once gone out in public unrecognized. This was very nice to know, he felt like a normal teenager again. Don't take it the wrong way, he loved his fame, but sometimes he wished he could get away from it.

ROSIE-

Se couldn't stop staring at both Youngmin or Kwangmin. Yes, they were too handsome but that wasn't the only reason. 

Her whole life, she has been fascinated by the existence of twins. The way that twins looked exactly alike and the way twin telepathy worked amazed her. 

And this was like meeting something that was unreal to her... since this was the very first time she had ever seen twins in real life. This made her even more curious about how twins acted with each other and to other people. 

"Would you like to join us at our table then?" Youngmin invited kindly. 

How could Rosie refuse? "That sounds wonderful. If it's not too much of a bother, of course..."

"It's definitely not a bother." Kwangmin said and led Rosie to their table as he and his brother both began to pray that their friends would behave...