Chapter 11 'A Fair Trade'

Youngmin vs. Kwangmin

YOUNGMIN-

There's the idiot. Youngmin caught Kwangmin walking towards him and Rosie. He was ready to prove him wrong. Once he hit eye contact with Kwangmin, he passed him a haughty smile and tightened his grip on Rosie's hand.

"Anyong, my little--"

Was that a Winnie the Pooh in his hands?!

Youngmin gazed at the Pooh bear. Control yourself, he convinced himself. Stay cool and don't freak out in front of Rosie...

Youngmin takes out a pink blanket out of the bag and throws it to Kwangmin. Kwangmin catches it with his hand that wasn't already grasping the Pooh bear. "What's this?" Kwangmin questions.

"Your blanket. Now you won't have to worry about sharing." Youngmin winks.

KWANGMIN-

Kwangmin observes the Hello Kitty patterned blanket. He knew this was Youngmin's way of annoying him. He wanted to throw the hideous pink fabric back to his brother's face but Rosie was present. He gave up and just accepted it. At least it's free, he thought.

"So where are the rest of the boys?" Kwangmin asks.

"They're on their way here." Youngmin answers.

An awkward silence surrounds the three of them as tension rises between Kwangmin and Youngmin. Youngmin couldn't help but stare at the Pooh bear as Kwangmin gazed at the Pikachu.

ROSIE-

Rosie noticed that Kwangmin was eyeing her Pikachu. She could tell he was a fan of Pokemon. She knew what she had to do. She turns her head to Youngmin, back to the Pikachu and  finally to Kwangmin.

"Kwangmin," she calls.

He looks up. "Yeah."

"Would you be up for a trade?"

"What trade?"

Rosie walks closer to him. "Do you like Pikachu?"

Kwangmin gulps. "Yeah-- yes-- uh... kinda. Maybe a little. Pikachu's... he's alright."

Rosie smiles because she could see the excitement through his eyes. "Would you be willing to trade your Pooh bear for my Pikachu?"

KWANGMIN-

OH MY LORD. THANK THE HEAVENS ABOVE. This is the BEST day ever!!

Kwangmin tries to hide his enthusiasm. He makes a negotiating expression as if he'd ever need to negotiate about the yellow fluff ball of his life!

"Well... if you insist. I mean, I, myself, do enjoy Pikachu a bit more than Winnie the Pooh. So... I guess. Sure. That sounds fair." This is the greatest trade ever!

Kwangmin contains himself as Rosie hands him the stuffed Pikachu. "Thank you."

Yes, oh my god! Pikachu, we have once reunited!

YOUNGMIN-

What's going on?

Rosie kisses the Pooh bear on the nose and turns to Youngmin. "Youngminnie, would you like a Winnie Pooh bear?"

Oh would I?! Heck yes!

"Wow... Rosie, are you sure? I mean... what about your Pikachu?"

"I have a collection already. And I think you'd more than 'like' Pooh bear. Youngmin, take it." Rosie offers.

Youngmin grabs it and hugs Rosie again. He whispers a sincere "Gomawo" through Rosie's ear beneath her beautiful brown hair and kisses her blushy cheek.

KWANGMIN-

He stands with an expressionless face. He was beyong happy for his Pikachu but watching Youngmin kiss Rosie brought him down. He looks away quickly and watches the floor instead. He didn't know how to feel...

I'm not jealous. Of course not... I'm just... protective, that's all.

"Yo, we're here!" Jeongmin shouts. He, Donghyun, Minwoo, and Hyunseong walk to the twins and Rosie.

Hyunseong an ice cream cone in his hand. "Guys, the ice cream here is so cheap!" He announces.

Donghyun rolls his eyes. "It was not cheap. Hyunseong thinks everything is cheap when it comes to food-- Why're you holding Rosie's hand?" He raises an eyebrow to Youngmin.

Youngmin smiles and pronounces that he was now officially with Rosie.

Minwoo cheers. "Ooo! So you told Rosie already that we're fam--"

"WHAT? No I didn't tell her about our dinner plans yet. No, it's too early to reveal dinner plans. Too early, Minwoo." Youngmin glares at the clueless maknae.

He hasn't told Rosie yet? Kwangmin thought. How is he gonna keep up with this? She's going to find out soon anyway...

Minwoo frowns and keeps silent.

Hyunseong continues enjoying his ice cream cone. "Seriously, this ice cream is amaz-- ACHOOOOO!!!" Hyunseong sneezes and bobs his head into the freezing dessert. His sunglasses are covered in ice cream. Donghyun and Jeongmin laugh at his clumsiness. "Nice, Hyunseong!" Donghyun comments. "Great show!" Jeongmin adds.

"Aww..." Hyunseong groans. He couldn't see through the white-covered sunglasses. Kwangmin reaches into his pocket and hands him a small napkin. Hyunseong takes it, removes the sunglasses from his face, and begins wiping it clean.

"Ahh!!!!" A scream echoes the mall. They all turn to see a young girl with her friend. "Oh my god! It's Hyunseong!!" "From BoyFriend!"

Other people walking by begin to gather around. Hyunseong, clueless, stares at the girls. "No... I'm not... umm, I just look like him... I'm not nearly as good-looking as Hyunseong from from--" He puts his sunglasses back on.

"No! You are Hyunseong!" The girl screams. She scans the other boys beside him and gasps. "You're all here! EVERYONE, IT'S BOYFRIEND!!!"

Oh no... this is not good.

"Guys..." Donghyun whispers.

"Yeah?" Minwoo replies quietly.

"Run!"

YOUNGMIN-

The boys begin running as the girls start chasing them. Youngmin clutches onto Rosie's hand and pulls her as he runs.

How am I gonna cover this up?! He panicked.

"Rosie, I'll explain later, just run!" He shouts.

Rosie nods in puzzlement but agrees to the deal.

The seven of them run around the mall in hopes of finding the exit door. More people were chasing them now. There was no way around it. Their disguises were exposed...