Chapter 2 'Sweet Dreams'

Youngmin vs. Kwangmin

ROSIE-

Rosie finally found her suite and entered inside. She jumped on her bed and began dazing off. All she could think about was Youngmin. But that's okay, she smiled at the thought. She closed her eyes and somehow fell asleep. 

BOYFRIEND-

Youngmin returned to the sleepy boys napping on a bench in the middle of the hotel. 

"Got the key!" Youngmin announced excitedly. 

The boys turned to him like zombies. 

"Took you long enough." Hyunseong said. 

Youngmin gave him a smile, "I know, sorry. But we have the key now! Let's go! Man, I love this hotel. Don't you guys just- just love this hotel?! How about life? I love life. I just-" 

Donghyun interrupted. "Shut up!"

"Why're you so hyper? That's my job." Minwoo wondered. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to steal your job. Consider me your assistant to the job. No hard feelings?" Youngmin quickly hugged Minwoo. 

"Did you just apologize? Twice? Are you okay? Are you that tired?" Kwangmin inquisively asked. 

Everyone became suspicious to the great mooded and hyper Youngmin along with Kwangmin...

"Of course. Life has never been better. Let's go, guys." Youngmin said and led the way to their suite. 

Everyone followed except for Kwangmin. He was still in shock. "That didn't answer my question. That didn't even make sense." He said and quickly catched up to the rest of them. 

When they got inside their suite, none of them had the energy to admire how big and gorgeous their room was. Except for Youngmin of course.

"It's beautiful in here!" He shouted.

Donghyun covered his ears desperately, "Shut up!"

Minwoo screamed. "There's only two beds?!"

"Two people, each bed. Which leaves two people on the floor..." Jeongmin clarified. "Not it!"

"Not it!" Hyunseong, Donghyun, and Minwoo added.

"Damn it!" Kwangmin cursed as he turned to his twin brother who didn't even notice what was going on. He knew it was unsual for Youngmin not to complain.

Everyone climbed into their beds immediately and doze off while Kwangmin set up a blanket and pillows on the floor.

"Wanna help?" Kwangmin asked even though he expected Youngmin to smirk and walk away like he always did. But no, that didn't happen this time.

"Sure, brother. I'd love to help-" Before Youngmin could finish, Kwangmin slapped him in the face.

Youngmin held his injured cheek. "That was... random."

"Random? That's all you have to say? You'd kick me. Why're you acting so weird?" Kwangmin asked.

Youngmin grinned at his baby brother knowing he'd never have the blessing of experiencing what he just did back at the lobby. "I just met the most amazing girl ever."

Kwangmin rolled his eyes. That's his brother... always meeting new girls and thinking an advantage of them. "So what? Did you ask her out? Did you kiss her?"

Youngmin stopped day dreaming and really thought about the question. I didn't... i didn't do either of those things...what's wrong with me? Youngmin asked himself. "I don't know. I mean, no I didn't, and I don't know why. Stupid!" He responded out loud.

Kwangmin sneered, "Good. You'll the save the girl from having her heart broken by you." He threw a pillow at Youngmin,

Youngmin caught it and sat on the "bed" Kwangmin had finished setting up. Kwangmin joined him. Youngmin finally took knowledge of Kwangmin next to him. "Move." Youngmin ordered.

"No. I set this up, you're either sleeping next to me tonight or you sleep over there." Kwangmin replied and pointed towards a corner next to the door.

Youngmin glared at him. "Is this a way to treat your big brother?"

"You're only 6 minutes older. Stop using age against me." 

"Fine, whatever dumb." Youngmin said and rested his head on the pillow. He turned away from Kwangmin.

Kwangmin did the same thing and faced away from his bossy brother. "At least you're back to your grumpy and controlling self. You love being a jerk, don't you?"

When Youngmin didn't reply, Kwangmin knew he has fallen asleep already. Youngmin could sleep anywhere and anytime. He could sleep standing up too, which creeped him out at times. Kwangmin sighed and closed his eyes...