Chapter 1 'Love at First Sight'

Youngmin vs. Kwangmin

ROSIE-

She has just gotten out of the taxi that dropped her off at the front door of the hotel. She grabbed her luggage and began to walk into the lobby. The lobby was HUGE! 

Wow, she thought.

She managed to find the front desk and sighed in relief. 

"Hi. Um, I booked a suite here." Rosie said to the lady working at the table.

"Name please?" The lady replied.

"Nam Ro See."

The lady flipped through a giant booklet and searched for Rosie's form.

"Ah, here it is. Nam Ro See. Suite 1213, ninth floor." The lady handed her a pass. "Here's your key. Be careful with it, once it's lost it costs fifty dollars to replace it."

"Thanks. I'll keep good care of it, promise" Rosie said and began walking the other half of the lobby.

BOYFRIEND-

The group has just walked gotten out of their limo into the hotel lobby. They're exhausted. Everyone is tired except for Minwoo. Youngmin is in a terrible mood. He always is when he's tired. But Kwangmin is just the exact opposite. He's oddly happy when he's tired. Almost as if he was drunk.

"Can one of you go get our key so we can pass out in our suite already?" Hyunseong complained.

"Shut up." A grumpily tired Donghyun responded and scratched his head.

"Not it!" Minwoo squealed.

"Not it!" The rest of the boys, except for Youngmin, said.

Yougmin was so tired he didn't even bother to debate. 

"Lucky you, Youngmin," Donghyun teased.

"Whatever, lazyasses." Youngmin retorted and began searching for the front desk.

Youngmin walked half asleep across the lobby and almost fell asleep until he bumped into someone really hard. "Really?! Can you watch where you're freakin' going?" He looked up and he was wide awake to the surprise. He has bumped into the most beautiful girl he has ever laid his eyes on.

ROSIE-

"I am so sorry. I'm ridiculously tired, I don't even know where I'm going... I'm a spaz, forgive me." Rosie pleaded.

He stared at the young man and realized how handsome he was. 

"No- no- it was my fault. I'm sorry... what's your name?" He asked sweetly.

Rosie smiled in relief. "Rosie. You are?"

YOUNGMIN-

Youngmin smiled.

As if she really didn't know who I was... He thought.

But soon, he realized she really had no idea who he was. How? He's in Korea's most recognized boy group, and he's on front covers of magazines, billboards, and basically everywhere else. Is this a joke? 

"I'm Youngmin..." He finally responded, still very confused.

"Well I apologize for the run in, Youngmin." Rosie said.

I'm in love, Youngmin thought as he stared deeply into the wide eyes of the angel right before him.

"Apology denied. I should be the one apologizing, forgive me, I'm exhausted." He said.

Rosie smiled, and Youngmin found himself smiling too.

"I'll see you around." The girl said and began to walk away.

"See ya" Youngmin quickly said and smiled to himself. She was hot, he finalized.