played

K-pop OneShots!

 

“Die zombie!” I yell at my Xbox.

 

“Just use the diamond pickaxe!” the voice on the other side of the head set said. I groaned as I attacted the zombie. I entered the wooden cabin. Well ok it wasn’t real at all, just Minecraft, witch was a video game I liked to play live with some people I’ve never meet before. But today I was playing this game with ‘IPXZerg’. As I like to call him Zerg, we’ve played this game together over a head set for about 7 monthes now. Though we don’t tell each other our names, were pretty close. I know that he lives in Seoul, same as me, and his job always keeps him on his toes, witch is why he can’t be on as much as he would like. “how low is your health Bisu?” Zerg asked me. Bisu is my screen name. My real name is Jinhwa Park, I’m 18 years old, and I live with my parents still, and still goes to high school, grade 11.

 

“I’m at half a heart” I told him. I saw his character throw cake on the ground.

 

“eat my cake, it will fill up your hearts” he said. I couldn’t help but blush. Is it bad that I have a crush on some guy I’ve only meet threw video games? I giggled a little, and I think he heard. “you like that kind of stuff hu?” he asked.

 

“yea a little” I said starting to dig a whole in the house. “Want to try and hit bedrock?” I asked.

 

“sure, I was just wondering… since you live in Seoul and all are you going to Ongamenet tomarrow?” he asked.

 

“Well yea! It sounds fun” I told him.

 

“I’m going to.” He paused, “do you want to meet? I’m just asking because I want to meet you…but not in a creepy way or anything, I’m not a creeper!” he mumbled on. It’s cute how nervous he is.

 

“yea for sure! I would love to meet the Zerg!” I giggled, “why not meet me at the Minecraft entery way?”.

 

“cool! I’ll meet you there around 4! Now last one to bedrock has to buy the other coffee tomarrow!” he said.

 

 

School was taking forever to end. I told my friend Minyoung about my plain to meet Zerg at the convention today. She told me to be carful, since he could be a 40 year old man.

 

“Wa, look at Kai and his crew today! Why are they all so handsom?” Minyoung asked me, turning me around to see Kai, Kris, D.O, Lay, Chen, and Chanyeol standing around there lockers.

 

 “do you have your eye on any of them? I asked teasingly.

 

“I could go for some Kai any day” she giggled.

 

“Kai? Really? D.O is more of my style.” I shrugged.

 

“well it’s not like any of them will look at us like women anyways.” Minyoung sighed.

 

“let’s get to class. They make me feel acward” I giggled.

 

 

 

I changed out of my uniform, and put my long brown hair into a bun, then headed out. I hopped onto the bus and headed right into the heart of Seoul. I pay my entrence and put on my tag. It had my screen name on it so now it would be easyer for me to find Zerg. I headed towards the entrence for the Minecraft area. I was 5 minuites late only because the line. I hope he didn’t forget where to meet me. since I didn’t see him I sat just outside of the area and waited. 10 minuites passed and I started to wonder if I should just go in myself. Then I notest across from me was a boy who was standing there almost as long as I had. Our eyes meet and I notes it was D.O from my school. He suddenly walked up to me.

 

“Bisu?” he asked. I nodded and looked at his name tag.

 

“IPXZerg Zerg?” I gasped. He started to laugh,

 

“so we finnaly meet” he smiled. I smiled back,

 

“how did you know it’s me?” I asked.

 

“well not that meny girls come to this kind of event, and let alone stand infront of a gallery” he said. I nodded, seams legit. “so what’s your name? like REAL name” he asked. I was a little upset that he didn’t know me even though we’ve been going to the same school but whatever.

 

“Jinhwa Park” I told him.

 

“My name is Kyung-soo Do” he said introducing himself. So D.O was his nickname I guess.  “I didn’t know you went to Goyang Foreign Language High School” he said pointing out the album on my swetter. He pointed to his uniform.

 

“I did but I didn’t know you were Zerg” I giggle putting my hands into fights and barring them into my neck.

 

“eh hey hey” he smirked “shall we go in?” I nodded and we went to take a look. He bought my a Steve necklace witch was nice of him and I got much more closer to him then I would have ever though. He was really an interesting man, his voice cracked a lot to witch was kind cute but made me embarresed. This more felt like a date then a ‘let’s meet’ kind of thing. After a nice long look at the Minecraft section, after losing the game last night I went to buy D.O our coffee. “and that’s my favorite way of messing with my friends” he said.

 

“I like builing them a house and putting lava in the roof. It’s a classic.” I told him putting my hands on the table.

 

“she should build a town and do that to some of our friend!” he laughed. Suddenly our eyes meet and my heart started to pound a 100% more fast then it ever had before. D.O suddenly coffed and looked away, was he just thinking the same thing as me?

 

“So your part of Kai’s crew?” I asked. He nodded. “it turns out we know much more about each other then what we though” I said. He nodded again,

 

“is it bad to say that I’ve been watching you?” he asked. I shook my head,

 

“no, because I’ve been watching you too” I smiled. He smiled back, and reached for my hands.

 

“let’s change this from a first meet to a first date” he suggested. I blushed in embarresment but I was happy.

 

“sure” I said trying to act cool.

 

“hey Zerg!” voices called from behind. He pulled away quickly and turned his head trying to look cool.

 

“hey what’s up guys?” D.O asked them. Apparently these people are a few of his team mates in Call Of Duty.

 

“there having a tornamet in the COD area, you in bro?” they asked.

 

“well I am kind of busy” he said pointing at me.

 

“do you mind?” one of the guys asked.

 

“not if you don’t let me join in” I said. D.O smiled at them,

 

“this is Bisu for you” he said putting his arm around me, witch was natural skinship for us now.

As the tornamet went on and as we advanced, the more fun we had together, and with his buddys. We didn’t win, oh no, but we did have fun. We bid farewell to the other guys, and I promised them that I would add them to my contacts. We shopped around a bit more and we for some reason end up buying matching braclets witch had a creeper on it witch made me laugh a little. It was getting darker outside but we went into the video room to watch so awesome fan made video’s before we left. Surpised though that there were very few people in the big room. We sat off to the side and we whispered things to eachother.

 

“I really hope today isn’t going to be the end of our relashionship” I whispered to him.

 

“it better not be, I want to show off how cool you are to Kai” he laughed quietly. He turned his head and kissed my check, “plus today has got to be the best day of my life” he said slidding his hand in mine. I was glad this room was kind of dark or else everyone would see me blushing. I looked at him

 

“Kyung-soo, do you-“ I stopped myself from talking. He was leaning in! he is gonna kiss me!!! I closed my eyes, as he had already done, when he stopped.

 

“exsuse me” a smaller male voice said. With a disaponing sigh, we looked up to see a boy holding out a pen and note pad. “can you sign please?” he asked.

 

“yea sure, it’s not like I was busy or anything” D.O said a little mad. He signed it and the kid ran away. “let’s leave” he suggested. When we left he suggested that he would bring me home. “that kid” he sighed under his breath.

 

“come on, there will be other chances” I giggled intertwining our fingers. I understood that, that was part of his job in some way. He did have a nice voice. I could tell he was blushing because his ears had turned red. we were getting closer to my house, and if D.O was really gonna kiss me, I didn’t want my parents to be around to find out. We stopped off near a park and we stood on the equitment. He looking around, probly because he was nervous, and so was i. “hey Kyung-soo, why don’t you just kiss me right now?” I asked. His lips pressed in a line he walked up to me, putting one hand on my hip and one on my cheek. He leaned in and quickly, he kissed me. I’d be lieing if I said there there no sparks at all. Infact it was the best kiss ever. Unfortunately the kiss had to end, but when D.O broke the kiss he kept his forhead on mine.

 

“will you be my partner in life, not just the game?” D.O asked.

So I got a boyfriend, most of the time we spend time playing video games together but a least we can cuddle well doing so~