Fright

K-pop OneShots!

 

 

“Hyosonn!” I heard someone call walking towards my bedroom. I rubbed my eyes, and pulled my black hair into a messy bun and put my glasses on. I heard a knock on my bedroom door so I went to open, to see Byunghun aka L.Joe, well at least that’s what everyone calls him. He pushed the door all the way open and walked in without saying a word and sat on my bed. I sat on my chair, making sure my black gothic skirt didn’t ride up. I was wearing a white top with a sparkly red heart on it.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked sleepily.

 

“Did you forget that it’s Halloween?” he asked me flicking his bold blonde hair to the side.

 

“How could I forget?” I chuckled. Every Halloween a group of students from the graduating class would try and scare the younger kids like us, in the grave yard behind the school. There were no rules but two.

1)      Don’t chicken out.

2)      You must have a partner.

The last rule was to make sure, if you die you would be found at some time. The team who wins gets everyone’s candy, and didn’t get there houses egged/teepee. It was the most frighten day in my life when I first went back in grade 9 that I’ve haven’t went until this year. This year my friends are making me go, fully knowing I am a wimp. Luckily I had one friend that was nice, L.joe, who said he would come with me. I reached in my desk and pulled out something then sat down beside him on the bed. I handed him what was in my hand,

“Happy Halloween!” I said. He opened his hand to show a small candy. He smiled and unwrapped the candy and put it in between his lips.

 

“Thank you!” he said, “want to share?” he asked teasingly.

 

“Aigoo! Keep it to yourself!” I said pushing him a little. When he almost fell over he grabbed my elbows to keep him up. What great timing my dad has to come into my room. 

 

“OPEN DOOR POLICY!” he said swinging the door wide open. I roll my eyes as I beet him out of my grasp and walked to my dresser.

 

“Ready to go?” he asked watching me. I took out the bun from on top on my head and neated it out with my fingers before nodding and leaving.

 

 

We stood outside with a group of students. Some were our age, and some were younger than us. Everyone chatted wildly as the darker the sky got. We saw our friends who gave me a reassuring look. The horn was sounded and we walked in. some people ran in and some people delayed going in. it was safe for about 5 minutes before something creepy jumped out at us. I jumped closer to L.Joe, and as we went through deeper threw the grave yard the closer I got to him.

 

“Are you scared?” he asked teasingly.

 

“NO! I’m just cold is all!” I said lying. He took off his jacket and put it around me. ok that was sweet. He held my hand,

 

“I can tell when you’re lying” he said “why are you so scared you know it’s all fake. It doesn’t exist”.

 

 “Things that don’t exist do exist. They’re just really fast.” I told him. Just then a creepy clown jumped out at us. Though L.joe just stood there I pretty much climbed over him.

 

“Go away” he told the clown, and he sauntered away. “See as long as I am here I will protect you”. He intertwined our fingers together and I blushed.

 

“Why are you being so nice to me?” I asked. He shrugged his shoulders as we kept walking. As the things got scarier the closer I got to him.

 

“Are you ok?” he asked when we were close to the end. I was shaking and my legs were jello. “Not that good eh?” he said putting his arm around me and still held my hand. I hugged him tight as we left the haunted area.

 

“You’re the first one’s back!” our school sunbae cheered. I smiled in relief amassed that I made it out alive. We went to sit on a couch where our sunbae gave us hot chocolate. L.Joe wrapped a blanket around me well I snugged up closer to him. As minutes passed people came in and our friends too. “Congratulations to Hyosonn and L.Joe for coming in first this year. I know it was the last thing we all expected!” sunbae teased us giving us a giant bag of candy. We instantly went to town on the large bag of candy. “The rest of your prepare for your houses to me messed up tomorrow! Have a good night!” sunbae said. People sat around to talk, some came to ask us for some candy, but we were too busy eating it ourselves. I the chocolate off my fingers before I went to grab some more candy out of the bag when someone kissed me stopping me of all actions. I pushed the guy away quickly to see that it was L.Joe, who I was still snuggling with. I looked around desperately wondering if anyone saw us. Luckily no one saw.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?!” I asked before he cut me off with yet another kiss. I pushed him away again. “Don’t do that!” I said sternly before he kissed me again. I pushed him away again. “What if someone sees you!?” I said before he kissed me yet again. I pushed him away a little harder this time.

 

“Let them watch” he said before kissing me again. I pushed him away and gave him a stern look, before he crashed his lips to mine again. That was it; I gave in and kissed him back, letting the sweet taste of his lips mold to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in closer to me. His hand held my side as we felt a rush of emotions run into us like a pile of bricks. As we kissed each other back and forth people started to notes us.

 

“Hey guys, if you’re going to start face like that you should leave!” my friend teased us. We broke the kiss and laughed.

 

Well that night I got a new boyfriend. He may seem cold and cool on the outside but inside he’s a er for sweet stuff.

 

____

sugested by: KpopRawks4Ever