Alone

K-pop OneShots!

I'm pretty right? Don't lie to me. My parents don't talk to me. I have no friends. What social life? I sit at home listening to Super Junior well reading Vampire Knight.

"CHOHEE KANG! GET YOU DOWN HERE FOR DINNER!" Hyunsu my brother yelled up the stairs. I slowly saunter down the stairs to the kitchen table. "You look horrible" Hyunsu teased me again messing up my hair.

"Leave your sister alone Hyunsu, or I won't give you allowance" My dad protected me.

"Chohee why don't you leave the house? You're becoming a nuisance" my mom said. I sighed. 'As soon as you kick my older bother out' I wanted to say but I didn't.

"I'll work harder sorry" I said taking the punch.

"Why not go to the youth group at the church and try and make friends?" my dad suggested. I gave him a do-i-have-too look. He nodded in response.

"Fine" I sighed giving up. I shoved the food into my mouth and ran back into the comfort of my own room. I changed my clothes to something that was a bit nicer, a pink tanktop with a half gray corset vest and light jean shorts. I push my hair off to the side and put on my white convers and headed down. It's been a long time since I've gone.

I pushed open the doors and instantly I felt out of place. There were snacks on the table and jones bottles to drink. People were playing games in the gym well others talked well eating the snacks.

"Hey stranger" the youth pastor called surprising me, "it's been a while since we saw you Chohee. Were about to start a doge ball game if your interested. I nodded as we walked into the gym. People didn't even notes I had walked in, but when someone did they just gave me a look and turned back to what they were doing. We were finally paired into teams and the game started. To admit it, this was kinda fun. It felt nice to whip the ball at someone who was too busy talking to their friends. I saw someone wind up the ball and aimed at me. I was ready for this…..apparently not. The ball flew and hit me in the face nocking me over.

"Ow~" I moaned crying in pain.

"Are you ok?!" a male voice asked desperately. I tried to open up only to see a blonde blur. I quickly closed my eyes trying to agust them. "Can you stand?" the boy asked again. I nodded standing up but fell over due to dizziness. I felt an arm come around me keeping me up leading me somewhere. I was picked up and set down on something taller. "This is just a wet cloth to help your eyes" the boy said putting the wet cloth on my eyes. I heard him sit up with me and he held me up again. I felt a little embarrassed from the skin ship…. I wonder if he knew me. "Remind me what your name is" he asked. Scratch that last part, who would know me?

"Ugh, Chohee Kang" I told the Stanger.

"Well Chohee my name is Kevin Woo, it's nice to meet you" he said. I wondered why he had an accent, it was cute, but he's American! But he was really nice; he's helping me out a lot. "Tell me do you have a favorite colour?" he asked. What kind of question was that? Are we playing 20 questions or something?

"um… sapphire blue?" I said thinking of Super Junior, "you?"

"I like clear as a colour and pink" he answered. He was a weird one. Well he would have to be if he was talking to me. "How's your eyes and head?" he questioned. I took the cloth off my eyes and blinked.

"My eyes are fine" I said then looking at strange Kevin…. Who just so happened to be VERY attractive. "my head is a little dissy still" I said holding my face trying not to show my small blush. I could tell he was trying to hold back a smile.

"How's life at home Chohee? You didn't look to happy when you walked in" he asked. He notes?

"I'm in a bad living situation. My parent's hate me and my brother bullies me" I confess looking down, it felt nice to tell someone. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him bit his lip.

"Have you tried going to a dorm?" he asked. I nodded my head,

"I need to get money first" I sat hopping down off the counter witch I was sitting on.

"Well I live in a co-ed dorm, if your interred you can check it out" he offered getting off the counter too, "I can probly get you a discount too" he smiled. His smile was so cute that it made me give in.

"Sure, maybe after work tomorrow? We can meet here" I suggested.

"Sounds like a plain!" he widened his smile.

"HEY KEVIN! Lesson start soon!" a guy called into the kitchen.

"ok I'll be there right away" Kevin called then turned back to me. "I'll save you a spot" he said walking away. Just as he was about to go threw the doors he turned around. "Your very pretty by the way Chohee" then he left. I turned around and hugged me knees.

"do not mess this up Chohee" I told myself blushing.


The next day I was at work, toco bell. What a glamorous job right?! I just hopped I wouldn't get my pink dress dirty. I was whipping the counter when a costumer asked for a fountain drink. When I turned around to get a cup he was right there. Kevin right in my face, centimeters apart. I gasped a little suffling away quickly.

"I didn't know you work here Chohee" he said rubbing the back of his neck. His reaction was so cute, I really liked his guy.

"Um, yea. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Were supposed to meet soon so I thought I'd pick up something to drink well I waited." He replied. I looked at the clock. I was off in 5 minutes.  

"Give me a minute and I'll be right out" I said. I let him fill his drink well I took off my hideous work outfit. My dress was pink with black poka dots a jean belt around the tummy and jacket with fake blue purls. "Let's go" I say when I was ready.

"It's not that far from here so we can walk" Kevin said. I nodded mentally beating myself up for wearing heals. As we walked down the street Kevin changed spot where he was walking to where he was closet to the road. Out hands brushed each other and he held my hand. "I – er, it was getting in the way…. And your heals must me hurting…" he said rubbing the back of his head again. It was a sorry excuse but a good one.
Finally we reached his dorm and I meet his roommates. There were 5 girls and one other guy. The girls looked happy to see me.

"if you move in you should help me with the dishes" Tiffany said "this guy makes me to all the cleaning" she points to Kevin. He just crumples his noes to her.

"Hyung, is this your new girlfriend? The one you were talking about last night?" Eli, the other boy asked. Kevin blushed and hit Eli kinda hard. Finally his roommates left me alone.

"Do you want a coffee or something?" Kevin rushed through some stuff. He was clearly embarrassed by his roommates' actions.

"Sure 4 cream no sugar" I laughed. When he settled down we brought our drinks into his room and sat on his bed.

"So what do you think?" Kevin said spreading his arms out wide.

"Looks like it could be fun, but I don't think I'm worthy of all this attacon" I said taking a sip before setting it down.

"Why not?" he asked curiously.

"I've never had a friend before. I feel out of place" I add.

"You don't have to feel out of place with me around" he smiles like he's so smart.

"But you don't think of me as a friend" I said disappointed.

"I think of you as a woman, not just a friend" he said. Oh…things are getting serious. He shuffled closer to me. "I've seen you around the youth in the pass and you made me happy whenever you smile. I don't get to see you smile much so I desisted I wanted to make you smile.

"Do you love me?" I asked. He smiled,

"For me your right here" he said pointing to his heart, "I love you, yes. But what about you? Any feeling where for a little Danville boy?" he asked. I blushed to a nice shade of pink well Kevin was a as red as a freshly picked apple.

"There's something in here" I said pointing to my heart. Kevin smiled, and then he kissed me. He kissed my bottom lip. I put my hand on his chest to feel his heartbeat, which was going really quickly, and closed my eyes kissing his top lip. our heart beats bother were beating fast at the same time, same wath length. His hand was on my check molding out lips together. Yep, this was the guy.


I would like to say everything turned out perfect but it didn't. The guy got me, but my parents kicked me out after they found out I was seeing someone. I wouldn't say it was bad though, because I'm living with my boyfriend Kevin Woo, who is now Kpop's cutest ukiss member!