Let Me Kiss You

K-pop OneShots!

 

“Sky!” one of my friend yelled from across the store.

 

“Be quite!” I chuckled pushing my dark blonde hair over my shoulders, “what do you want?” I asked.

 

“I think this would look nice on you” she said holding up a light mint green shirt. I put it up to my chest and turned around,

 

“What do you think Sehun?” I ask. He just stared at me blackly and sipped his smoothie. Me and Sehun have been friend since… as long as I could remember, and I’ve had this thing for him for at least 2 years. But he wouldn’t like me, I’ve probly been friend zoned, and I know I’m not his type knowing all of his ex-girlfriends. I’m not even pretty or smart like he is. But I manage to hide my feelings away behind me. “don’t like it?” I asked worried. He sighed and walked away.

 

“he’s so cold” my friend Hyukmin rolled her eyes, “he has no taste of what’s good” she said I nodded in agreement and tried on some other stuff. About 15 minutes of trying stuff on  I came out with the mint green shirt and a white skirt with butterflies on it with a brown belt. “That looks perfect on you!” Hyukmin complemented me when Sehun walked over. I saw his eyes glide from the ground to my legs, knees, waist, all the way up to my face. “Say something you idiot” she said hitting him a little. Yes, Sehun had just checked me out. he coughed and pointed for me to spin around, so I did.

 

“it looks nice on you” he said leaning back on the shelf.

 

“I’ll get it then!” I said walking back into the change room. As I changed I heard Hyukmin and Sehun talking.

 

“Why did I bother coming?” I hear Sehun grown.

 

“Because you’re her friend and you didn’t have anything else to do?” Hyukmin suggested.

 

“maybe I should have called Kai and done something fun” Sehun wined.

 

“You know Kai would only be interested in the girls right?” I called coming out of the change room.

 

“very true” he chuckled.  I bought my stuff and we exited the mall.

 

“where should we go?” I asked.

 

“Let’s go to the park!” Hyukmin suggested. Me and Sehun looked at each other then nodded.  We took the bus to the park by Hyukmin’s and Sehun’s apartments. I have no idea why I live so far away from everyone. We climbed on the climbers.

 

“it’s so old today” I complained sitting ontop of the bars.

 

“Winter’s coming” Hyukmin sighed.

 

“I wonder if I can walk on top of these things” I said preparing to stand up.

 

“I don’t think you should” my friend suggested.

 

“I’ll be fine” I said standing up to my full height. Suddenly I knew that this was a bad idea by the way the wind almost was pushing me over.

 

“Sehun!” Hyukmin called. I quickly saw Sehun underneath me.

 

“Why would you keep getting yourself in trouble?!” he called.

 

“Help” I called out in a quite yell.

 

“Jump, I’ll catch you!” he said. But before I could decide to jump or not  I lost balance and fell. 2 seconds of pure fear ran threw me before I felt a pair of warm arms around me stopping me from falling. I opened my eyes to see that Sehun had caught me in almost a hugging position. Though we have hugged before I didn’t have feeling for him back then. He set me down on the ground before releasing me.

 

“Thank you” I said trying to play it cool, but inside I was screaming.

 

“Are you ok?” he asked. I moved around then I felt a pain in my leg.  

 

“ow” I moaned.

 

“I think she hit her ankle off the bar” Hyukmin suggested “my house is close if you want to wait”. She helped me to sit on the green grass. And so I was left alone to sit with Sehun. We sat in silence for a while.

 

“your such an idiot” he said hitting my arm a little.

 

“I don’t mean to me” I chuckled hitting him back.

 

“as I remember you’ve always been a cluts” he teased hitting me back again but a little harder.

 

“Why would you remember that out of everything?” I asked hitting him a little harder. He hit me a little to hard and suddenly he was over me.

 

“Because I’ve liked you since always” he said in his voice I couldn’t stand but loves oh so much.

 

“Are you teasing me?” I said putting my hand on his chest ready to push him off, not that I disliked him this close to me.

 

“Is this teasing you?” he asked leaning down his noes touched my skin and his eyes were closed, I braced myself ready to feel his lips on mine.

 

“Well if I don’t feel like the 3ed wheel now I don’t know what I am” we heard a voice from behind us. Sehun pulled off of me quickly and fixed his brown bangs.

 

“yes” I whispered to Sehun telling him I thought he was teasing me. Sehun coughed and smile then turned to Hyukmin.

 

“Let’s get her back to my place so her dad can pick her up there” Sehun suggested.

 

“Sounds good, but is there anything you want to, you know, tell me?” Hyukmin asked. I just shook my head at her as Sehun helped me up. Now whenever Sehun touched me I felt this little rush, knowing he likes me.

 

 

 

“I’ll be going then! Have a good evening you too!” Hyukmin cheered as she left. My dad was called, and my foot was wrapped up nicely, now all that was left was to find out what was on Sehun’s mind.

 

“Se-“ I started to say then got cut off.

 

“do you want some strawberry milk?” Sehun asked.

 

“Sure I’d like that” I said smileing at him. He left for his kitchen so I looked out the window. This friendship just got acward didn’t it. I listen to his humming from the kitchen as I watched the cars roll away down the street below.

 

“here” he said. I turned to see he was holding out a cup of strawberry milk in a square cup.

 

“thanks” I said taking the cup. Out fingers touched and both our faces turned red. I took a long sip to cool my face down. After a long while I spoke up. “I like you too” I said with a pause as he looked at me, a small smile on his lips, “that is if what you said, you ment it”.

 

“I did mean what I said at the park” he said leaning over from the chair across from me by the window. The hum of the fan was all that could be heard now. “will you let me kiss you then if we both like each other?” he asked.

 

“you don’t need to ask me” I smile before leaning in a little same as he was. then it happened. Our lips connected. His lips were soft and tasted sweet from the strawberry milk he was drinking. There were more then just fireworks going off now. Who would have ever guessed that I would end up kissing my old friend. When the kiss had to be broken he made a promis to me.

 

“I will never stop kissing you like this”