Bubble Tea

K-pop OneShots!

My name is Choonhe and I've just moved into Seoul from Daegu into a small apartment building. I had straight orange hair and natural almond shaped eyes and a v shaped face. My eyes were a chocolate brown; I had white makeup on with some mascara like I always did. I put on a gray shirt with pink sleeves and white pants and a black tuk on my head. I blinked the snow off my eye lashes then walked to the elevator pressing the up button. As I waited a guy stood beside me. He was pretty cute; he had a baby face, and light brown hair. The door opened to the elevator and we walked in. this boy probly lived here in this building same as me.

"Hello" I said.

"Hello, what floor?" he asked pressing the button for the 17.

"16 please" I stuttered. He smiled sweetly; his baby fat on his cheeks rose up. As the elevator rose up he spoke up.

"Are you new to this building?" he asked, tilting his head off to the side. I nodded,

"Yes I just moved here from Daegu. My name is Choonhe by the way" I said bowing 90*.

"Welcome to the building Choonhe, my name is Minwoo, I'm 16 and I go to W academy" he said greeting me. the elevator slowed down.

"I'm 15 and I will be going to W academy soon" I said. He smiled again as the doors opened.

"I hope to meet you again sometime" he said as I stepped out.

"Dae~" I said turning around. I bowed as the doors closed. He was such a good looking oppa


Days passed even months and I kept seeing that Oppa at the same time on the elevator. But one day he didn't show up. I wondered if he was ok. I went up the elevator by myself and entered my apartment to see my younger brother Hyun Ki smiling at me widely.

"Nonna~" he wined a little like a little kid "I'm hungry~". I looked around the apartment.

"Where is Umma? She will make you a snack" I sighed. Hyun Ki smiled at me and shook his head.

"Umma went to see her friends and Appa is still at work. The fridge is empty too" he said. I squared my lips.

"Hm…"I thought. Then I suddenly remembered a small café just a little down the street. "Shall we go to a café then?" I asked.

And so we did. The café was small and cute, but still modern and mature. I looked around the building a little well Hyun Ki picked what he wanted. Then I notated, that Oppa was sitting at a table in the middle by himself.

"Hyun Ki pick out what you want~" I said.

"Dae nonna!" he said pointing out a cute little treat. I got myself a bubble tea and told Hyun Ki to sit at a table well I greet a friend.

"Hello" I said in a small voice when I greeted Minwoo. He smiled and pointed at the seat across the seat from him to sit in. once I sat down I notes he had a cupcake with red icing on it.

"I didn't see you on the elevator today" I stated. He nodded slowly and puffed out his checks.

"I didn't feel like going home just yet" he sighed. I could tell he felt uncomfortable about talking about his problem just yet.

"That's royal icing" I said pointing to his cupcake.

"Oh?...." he said looking down "so it is" he chuckled. "It looks good but I don't want to eat it because it's my favorite colour." He said. I chuckled talking out my hand phone. I quickly took a photo of him and his cupcake.

"There now you can always remember what it looked like" I chuckled showing him the photo. A small smile grew on his face. He used his index finger a scooped up a little and ate it.

"It's pretty good" he chuckled. He put his pinky into the icing then held it up. "Here taste it" Minwoo said.

"Minwoo my hands will get dirty" I said looking at my nice nail polish.

"Then just eat it of my finger" he said, his face changing a pink colour as he said it. My face turned a little pink to.

"That's a couple thing Oppa" I said in a small voice.

"It's just once, and it's not like we don't know each other" he said persuading me. I nodded then I quickly the icing off his finger. We were both blushing now. "Can I have a sip of that?" he asked pointing to my bubble tea. I nodded. As he sipped his face became less pink and so did mine. I couldn't believe I had just done that though.  I wondered if other people though we were a couple. Then suddenly my brother came up and sat beside me. I though he was going to thank me, but no.

"Nonna" Hyun Ki said "your thigh is pretty big, like 50 pounds of pork belly." He put his hand on my thigh. My face went instantly red, if not my whole body.

"Hyun Ki!" I said sitting his arm a little.

"Ow Nonna" he said looking at Minwoo across the table and giving him a bad look. Minwoo covered his mouth trying to hide he clear smile. I looked at Minwoo panicked stricken.

"Ah! Hyun Ki why don't you go buys some ice cream and meet me back at the apartment" I suggested for my little brother to leave. He nodded so I gave him my wallet for him to go away.

"Shall we head home?" Minwoo suggested. I nodded fixing my hair quickly. We started to walk back to the apartments, but I kind of wished I could have spent some more time out with him.

"You know I have a little sister too around the same age as your brother" Minwoo said "her name is Eun Bin" he said as we walked the sort distance. Then suddenly our hands bumped together. My face turned a little pink, as so did his, but we didn't move out of each other's way, we just let our hands bump into each other. Then Minwoo did something unexpected. He took my hand and intertwined out fingers. I looked at him curiously. "Sorry…. Your… hand was in the way…." He said acwardly, using his free hand to rub the back of his neck.

The elevator ride was acward. It felt like there was a giant gap between us, but we were so close. The elevator came close to my floor.

"I… um…." Minwoo stuttered.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I said separating his hand from mine.

"Choonhe" Minwoo said suddenly. I looked at him. "Bye" he said looking down. It looked like he was going to say something else. Then I left the elevator and watched the doors closed. As I walked in my apartment Hyun Ki came up to me.

"Nonna, I'm sorry, you like that boy don't you?" he said. I looked up at the roof. Was that this feeling?



I sat in class not really paying attention to what the teacher was saying. Then my mind wondered off into nowhere. I wondered what would happen if a man with a gun came into this classroom. Would I regret anything in my short life? Then a picture of Minwoo came up in my head. I started to relised some of the things he did last night, the way he acted. I think, we liked, no loved each other. If a man with a gun came in here and I never told Minwoo how I felt, I would regret it forever.


The elevator came down slowly as soon as I pushed the orange light up button. Then suddenly a male voice came up behind me taking my hand in his.

"Good afternoon Choonhe" his voice said. I tried to hide my smile.

"Hi" I said turning to see him. He was holding a cup of bubble tea that was half drunk. The elevator door finally opened and we stepped inside. As soon as the doors were closed again I took his hand out of mine. He looked down acward; he was too scared, too scared to hug me or even look at me now. "Minwoo I need to tell you something" I said. He looked up and I put my hand on his shoulder. Then I came closer to him going on my tippy toes. I could feel his gasp on my lips. I looked at him in the eye, but looked at his lips too. "It's your choice if you're going to take one step in front or one step back." I said. He chuckled a bit and smiled. His breath smelt like cherry bubble tea that he was drinking. Then with his one free hand he put his hand on the back of my head and brought my head a little more closely to his, and then he put his hand on my jaw.

"One baby step" he said moving his head to mine making out lips touch. He tilted his head to the side and his cute rounded noes touched my check. My eyes closed by themselves naturally. His lips were soft but still had a manly feel to it. His hand left my check and slowly guided down to my hip. I could taste his bubble tea on his sweet lips. Then it ended but the interruption of the elevator telling us we were close to my floor. We separated reluctantly. The door opened and I stepped out. I waved goodbye to him as the doors closed but before they did Minwoo said something. "your thighs aren't fat".