Life Guard

K-pop OneShots!

 

“Ready for some swimming?” the life guard asked me. not bothering to look up I nodded. I really didn’t care for water since I almost drowned when I was little. I ran my fingers threw my black hair, really wanting to go back to the warmth of my home. Since I only had a bikini for when I go to the beach I felt acward around the people with one pieces.  Truthfuly the only reason why I kept coming to these lessions were for the Teacher. Lee Joon.  We looked about the same age and is really smart, he also looks VERY nice but that’s not the only reason why I like him. I rolled onto the sides of my feet as I listened to his sweet voice. “Are you listening Dohee?” Joon asked bringing me out of my trance. I blushed lightly and looked up.

 

“yes, no fire, no wire, no glass, no brass, no thugs, or drug” I repeated.

 

“Good” he said smiling at me. before I look back at my place on the ground he spoke up again. “Would you mind being our passed out person then?” he asked. I nodded and came to the front of the crowd. He pointed for me to lay down on the ground so I did so. I listened him teach the rest of the students as they repeated the chant.  “so let’s pretend I just found Dohee here passed out on the side of the pool, what should I do?” he asked the class.

 

“check if there are any hazards around her” a fellow student said. Joon nodded and walked around me well saying the chant.

 

“now what?” he asked.

 

“if the way is clear check if she’s breathing!” a girl in the front row suggested. Joon nodded and went down to my height. I held my breath worried I won’t be able to hold in my fillings. He backed away so little and smiled a little at me before turning back to the group.

 

“she’s not breathing, what should I do?” Joon asked the group.

 

“Ask someone to call an ambulance, and do CPR” a really nerdy boy from the first row suggested.  I always felt creped out whenever I heard his voice.

 

“How many chest compressions before a breath?” he asked.

 

“3 for a child and 5 for an adult” the same student said. Joon nodded and hesitated as he brought his hands over my chest. I could tell he was kind of nervous doing this, but all I could do was to stay as flat as a board and don’t move. I felt him apply pressure carefully 5 times. Then I could feel his breath on my lips. It existed me how close his lips were to mine but he pulled away oh too soon.  

 

“That’s how you do it!” he said standing up and reached his hand out for me to grab it. He pulled me up and led the group to the inside of the pool. It was no secret at all; Joon had a thing for me. The only other girl that talked to me in the swim group though so too. Even then we both wouldn’t say anything. “not going in today Dohee?” Joon asked as I watched the others do laps.

 

“No, I’m a little afrade of deep water” I said looking at his well buff arm. He played with a few things in his hand before handing me a life board. “jump in” he commanded.

 

“What?” I mumbled looking at the cold water then back to him.

 

“I’ll be beside you ok?” he said jumping into the water splashing me. I slid in slowly and held the life board for dear life as he pulled me threw the water. “kick you feet” he instructed me. he held my hands and the board so I wouldn’t slip off. I blush slightly as we went around a lap until we meet with the others.

 

 

 

The lesion for the day finished almost to quickly and so did the day. it was almost midnight when I started to feel a little hungry.

“I should go to the grocery store” I told myself looking through the empty fridge. So I put on some jeans and a light white shirt and my gold high tops and headed out into the night.

 

“instant noodles, wafer cookies, pizza buns, coke, and chips. What else should I get?” I asked myself.

 

“how about pasta?” I heard a voice ask. I jumped a little and turned to see Joon. His black hair was a little messy but it looked kind of cute.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked happily.

 

“Oh you know, hunting tigers” he said sarcastically, “no I’m just getting dinner”.

 

“Me too” I said adding the pasta in my cart.

 

“Do you live in this area?” Joon questioned as we walked down the ailes of food.

 

“Yea, I live in the building 47” I said pointing to it from the window.

 

“We live in the same building, say if you still havn’t had dinner would you like to join me?” he asked.

 

“I don’t see why not” I said trying to stay calm “do you want to eat pasta at my apartment?” I asked remembering I just cleaned it early in the day.

 

“Sounds like a plain” he winked and continued his shopping after we knew when we were going to meet up again.

I started cooking as soon as I got back to my apartment. It wasn’t anything fancy but it wasn’t boring either. I fixed my hair and did my makeup in time for Joon just to arrive.

 

“Welcome” I smiled as he walked in.

 

“nice place you got” he said, “clean too”.

 

“just don’t look under my bed” I chuckled leading Joon into the kitchen.

 

“I’m sure it’s clean too” he chuckled and heald out a bottle of wine “here, we can have it tonight” he said, “do you have wine glasses?”

 

“of couse” I chuckled. I walked to the cupboard and took out 2 wine glasses and set them at the table before serving the pasta. Joon pored the wine then we ate. We chated about everything and anything, how he got to be a life guard and what I did for a living, to our familys, to weird habits.

 

“I always bite my lips and look down when I get nevous” I chuckled bring the used plates to the sick where I’d wash them later.

 

“I always play with something” he laughed standing up. I could suddenly tell he was behind me so I turned around. He was pretty close to me, I couldn’t help but bite my lip.  I saw his fingers clap together as he rested his hand on my cheek.  “this is really random and a little weird, but I kind of… well have feeling for you” he said. My eyes grew wide, I knew he liked me but I never thought he’d say it to my face like this. “I understand if you don’t like me and your tottly creeped out by me now, but I’m happy that you trust me and we got to know each other.” Without even thinking about it for a seconded I stood on my tipy toes and kissed him.  He instantly took it in and kissed me back.

 

“I’m glad you told me because I didn’t think I could take another second without your lips on mine” I said when he broke the kiss.

 

“your mine now” he said kissing me again and again.