Car Troubles

K-pop OneShots!

 

I brush my black hair out of my dark eyes as I climbed out the second story window. Making sure my white skirt doesn’t get caught up I jump to the branch on the closet tree.  My white and pink striped shirt flowed in the wind as I climbed down the tree and snook out of the house. I was what you could say a pretty little liar. My parents thought I was asleep, but who would go off to bed at only 11pm? I wanted to see my Youngmin. Though we weren’t dating we mite as well should be. But we kept our skin ship to a level where if we were with friend they would have no idea that he’s kissed me so many times. I was his dirty little secret that not even his twin brother Kwangmin knew.  I ran down the streets to where the Jo twins lived. When I reached there house I went to Youngmin’s window.  The window was open witch meant that he was awake. I found a rock and threw it into his room. Youngmin’s blonde hair and baby like face poked out the window.

 

“That hit my head you know!” he called out in a whispery yell. 

 

“Sorry!” I called back.

 

“Meet me at the back door! I will let you in!” he said disappearing. I ran to the back door and waited. When he did open the door he stepped out. I leaned agents the house, just wanting his contact again. His lips touched mine and the coldness disappeared around me. I sighed in happiness into the kiss. Suddenly from inside the house there was a noise. Youngmin stopped kissing me and took a step back, just in case it was his parents or brothers.  Right then Kwangmin came out still fully dressed himself.

 

“What are you doing here Haemi?” Kwangmin asked when he saw me and Youngmin standing just outside the house. This secret must be kept.

 

“I was just going to ask Youngmin if I could use his car” I lied. Youngmin nodded confirming my lie. “My car is all busted up” I told him. That was the truth though.

 

“I was just about to go out for a drive, you can join if you want” he said pulling out the keys and walked towards the garage. 

 

“Sure thanks” I said acting thankful. In all honesty I wish he would just leave so I and Youngmin could be alone. I watched Kwangmin disappear before I turned back to Youngmin. “I’ll be back” I whispered to him and kissed him quickly.

 

“I’ll be waiting” he chuckled and went back into the house. I ran to where Kwangmin disappeared and hopped into the old car. Us young kids can’t afford great cars even if were turning into top stars.

 

“So where were you planning on heading?” Kwangmin asked doing up his seat belt.

 

“I was just planning on going for a ride” I told him, hopping he would believe me.

 

“Well I needed to pick up something out in the country side if your up for it” he said. I nodded acwardly. So he his car and we drove out into the night.

 

 

30 minutes later all that was around us was darkness and vegetation. The radio played soft quite music well I though of what else I could be doing right now.  Would I be in Youngmin’s arms? Or would we be giggling like kids reading comics off the internet? 

Puff puff pow

The car suddenly came to a smoky stop.

 

“What’s going on?” I asked foresting myself out of my imagination.

 

“The car broke down” Kwangmin sighed hitting the steering wheel. I looked at the dash board.

 

“You dummy! You’re out of gas too!” I sighed. Well there goes my chance of having any romantic time with Youngmin.

 

“Sorry” he sighed opening the car door and stepping out. I followed him and looked at the engine of the car with him.

 

“It looks like you car isn’t much better then mine.” I said scolding him. He let his head drop and I knew I was being too hard on him for someone who was getting a “favor”.  He nodded and closed the front of the car.

 

“Did you bring your cell?” he asked “I forgot mine”. I nodded and opened up my cell phone.

I called Youngmin about our problem.

 

“I’m sorry I can’t get out of the house right now though. Do you two think you can wait till morning?” he asked.

 

“Fine” I sighed hanging up and reporting to Kwangmin.

 

“That lazy guy” Kwangmin sighed. I sat on the front of the car with him and shivered a little. “Are you cold?” he asked sounding genially conserved.

 

“What do you think?” I asked showing him my bare legs and arms. He took his black heavy sweater off and put it over my shoulders. “Thanks” I said, it was pretty nice of him. “At least we still have some music to listen to so were not completely board.” I said pointing to the slow music in the background playing in the car.

 

“Do you want to dance?” he asked holding out his hand for me.  At least he was trying to be a gentleman after stranding us out here. I took his hand,

 

“Fine” I sighed as he pretty much lifted me off the car. He put my hands over his shoulders and hut his hands on my waist being really carful. His skin was really warm for someone who’s been sitting outside for almost an hour.

 

“Why are you so grumpy around me all the time?” he asked breaking the silence.

 

“I don’t really like you” I said truthfully.

 

“Well then” he said pressing his lips together then sighed, “but you never tried to get to know me. For all you could know I could be a clone of my brother” he said.

 

“Well then Mr. Jo Kwangmin tells me something about yourself.” I said a small smile appeared on his lips.

 

“I like to read” he said “and rap”. Well that last one was a given but I didn’t know he liked to read.

 

“What’s your favorite book?” I questioned him.

 

“We All Fall Down” he said not even thinking about it.

 

“I love that one!” I said shocked. I had no idea he liked though down to earth books. I shiver once again and he notes how cold I really am.

 

“Let’s go sit in the car; it’s a little warmer in there.” He said. I nodded climbing into the back seat with him. I used most of his coat as a blanket and used his body heat to warm me up. I don’t really care if this was considered weird I just wanted to get warm. “So what are you interested in?” he asked.

 

“I like to cook and I like staying out late” and your twin brother I said in my head.

 

“Cooking? You should make something for me and Youngmin sometime!”

 

“Yea for sure” I said happily, though Youngmin has already tasted my cooking.

 

 

I looked at the clock. The time was 1am and my eyes started to fall, Kwangmin’s cold fingers laced into mine to try and get warm. We talked this late and we were running out of things to talk about, I learnt a lot about him. He was completely different from Youngmin; he was more tough and manly. He was quite the romantic too. His new vibe was attractive to me, and Youngmin became less with everything I learn about Kwangmin.

 

“I know about you and Youngmin” he said breaking the silence surprising me.

 

“What do you know?” I asked worried.

 

“Your little adventures with him every Thursday evening” he said. I gulped. I thought we were being super quite about that.

 

“Are you mad?” I asked.

 

“Yes and no. you love who you love” he said looking down.

 

“What?” I said sitting up.  Kwangmin gave me a puzzled look,

 

“Are you guys not together or something?”  He mumbled.

 

“No not even! Yea I like him and all and he tells me he loves me but I don’t think its love! I’m too young to know what love it” I ranted on.

               Pause

And then it happened. Kwangmin’s lips pressed down on mine, almost needing it. His lips felt the same as Youngmin but the feeling was much different. He fixed his lips to fit mine; I had no idea what to do. His tongue my lips and I knew that this was more than just a casual kiss. I closed my eyes embarrassed as I kissed him back. I had to break the kiss due to lack of air and shock.

 

                “Why?” I asked when I could talk again. This was a sudden shift in a friendship

 

               “You’re not too young to know what love is. I should know” he said not looking at anything.

 

               “How would you know?” I asked wanting to snuggle back into his arms.

 

               “Because I love you” he confessed. I blushed as I crawled into his arms again. I had no idea what to say. How long has he felt this way? Why I so happy? “You don’t need to say anything” he added.

 

               “But are you ok with me and your brother being like this?” I asked well putting my hand on his chest.

               “Yea I’ll be fine.” He sighed.

 

               “Want to know something funny?” I asked. He nodded. “When I was little I had a this giant thing for you” I said smiling.

 

               “What, Really?” he questioned. I took his hand back in mine.

 

               “I thought you were cute” I told him “and you have large eyes”. He smiled as a laid down on his lap looking up at him. “You had long legs and perfect lips” I added complementing him. He leaned over and kissed me again. “And now I’m kind of glad this old car broke down, and you interfered with my time with Youngmin.” I said before closing my eyes.

 

 

2 weeks passed since I was stuck in that car with Kwangmin. Things didn’t change between me in Youngmin. I did still had feelings towards him but adding Kwangmin into this mix, I’ve gotten a little confused. I lay down on the hemic that was tied to two trees tightly. Youngmin lay beside me, holding my hand and just enjoying the peace of nature. These are the times I like most about Youngmin, how he would just kiss me softly underneath a tree and our fingers intertwined.

 

“I love you” he said in almost a whisper, brushing the hair out of my eyes.

 

“I love-“I was cut off and pulled away. I turned around to see who intruded us. There stood Kwangmin holding my arm above my head.

 

“I can’t take it” he snarled and pushed his lips agents mine. I moaned into the kiss from how passionate it was. He dropped my arm and I slid it to his chest. I could feel his heart pounding faster and faster every second. His hand held my head up well the kiss deepened. I blushed as I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. His free arm wraps around my waist pulling me closer to him. Suddenly I was reminded that Youngmin was right behind me, watching all of this. I pulled away a little to remind Kwangmin that his brother was just behind up. He broke the kiss and looked at his brother. “Hands off she’s mine” he said taking my hand then walking away at the rather stumped Youngmin. He stopped at the large wooden fence and looked at me.

 

“What was that about? I was just about to tell Youngmin that I loved him!” I said almost angry “you told me to go for it and when I do you just stop me with the best kiss in the world!”. I said biting my bottom lip at my small confession. He kissed me again but a little softer this time ending my anger.

 

“Because I love you way too much, I thought I could live with you being with my brother but I can’t” he said, “I can’t even breathe right without you” he said. I smiled at him; well that was a nice love confession. He takes both of my hands in his and looks at me in the eyes, “please be my girlfriend, life isn’t right without you” he declared. I didn’t have to think long, after all he is my childhood crush.

 

“It would be dumb to say no” I indicated. He smiled the biggest smile in the world and hugged me tight.

 

On that day my love line with Youngmin ended at a hard stop. It was pretty acward when we all sat together, but we managed to pull threw. But I always wonder, what would of happened if Kwangmin did stop me in time. Whatever the case is I’m happy were I am.