Hate To Love You

K-pop OneShots!

 

“CAN YOU BACK OFF?!” I yelled at Changmin who was hitting the back of my seat. I flipped my mid length brown hair over my shoulders.

 

“Problem Mihyun?” he asked from behind me.

 

“Yea, I do!” I called back at him.

 

“Calm down both of you or I’m turning this car around” our friend Jangmin told us. We were on our way to Lotte World with a few of our other friends. The only bad thing was that Changmin had to join us. He came because his friend Jonghyun was coming along with his girlfriend Eunkyung, who was one of my friends. Changmin has this personality that I really can’t stand to be around, apparently he feels the same about me, and so we always get into small fights about nothing. The car pulled into a parking spot, and 15 minutes later and we were finally at Lotte World! We paid for our tickets and desisted what ride we were going to go on first.

 

“Let’s go on a Roller Coaster first!” Jonghyun suggested.

 

“Ugh…” I mumbled, “I’ll sit out on all the roller coasters if you don’t mind”.

 

“Why? Are you a wimp?” Changmin teased me. I just rolled my eyes at him not even bothering to reply.

 

“You should be talking Changmin, aren’t you scared of them too?” Jonghyun shot back at him. I laugh at him a little. He cleared his through,

 

“I just need to work up to it is all” he said, clearly lying.

 

“Then, well were on this ride,” Jangmin pointed to a medium sized roller coaster “you two should go a small ride.” She suggested. Not a bad idea other than having to be alone with Changmin for more than 2 minutes.

 

“Sounds good to me” I said. Changmin followed behind me like a good little puppy well we waited in line for the spinning buckets. I had no idea that the line would be this long. When we finally got on the ride, we were forested to sit in the same bucket. Once we were buckled up the ride started flinging us all around. The ride made us press even closer together. “Get off of me!” I yelled at him.

 

“It’s not like I can help it!” he yelled back. Suddenly his phone slipped out of his pocket and was flying around the bottom of the buckets. I bent down to grab it, and apparent at the same time, Changmin went to go grab it to, and our heads knocked together.

 

“OW~” I gowned. The ride came to a complete stop and we got off.

 

“Is your head alright?” he asked when we were off the ride.

 

“Yea” I said rubbing the spot where it was still painful. I handed his phone back to him, “how about you?”

 

“It’s fine” he said then we joined back up with the group.

 

“Is there anything we want to do before lunch?” Eunkyung asked.

 

“Bumper cars!” everyone suggested. We didn’t have to wait long before we could get on and I could crash into Changmin multiple times. After we ate lunch we went on the swings and other rides, then it was time for what I dreaded the most, the Hunted House. One by one we all entered what would be our biggest fears.  I hear Eunkyung scream and jump into Jonghyun’s arms.

 

“I want to turn back!” I told whoever was closet to me.

 

“You’re not going to chicken out are you Mihyun?” I heard Changmin say. He did sound a little nervous himself but he would never admit that out loud.

 

“HA! You wish!” I said trying to sound brave, but really I was ready to wet my pants. Suddenly a creepy creature popped out from nowhere making me scream. I grabbed onto the closest thing to me witch just so happened to be Changmin. I grabbed a hold of his shirt tightly not letting go, as he jumped a little by himself. The creepy thing went away but I didn’t even try to peal myself off of him. If I was going to die, I was going to make sure Changmin would get it before me. Though he wasn’t much of a protection I started to feel a little safer.

 

“OF F^#&” he swore when something creped him out. He kept one arm around me fully knowing that I was in tears by now. I whimpered whenever he jumped or when I heard a sound. After about 5 minutes of pure tears, and fear we were finally out. “Mihyun, you can get off of me now” he said. Still shaking I pulled away to see the light.

 

“I’m not dead!” I said proudly but still shaking like I’ve seen a ghost, which it did. I walked up to Jangmin and she told me how proud she was of me.

 

“What should our late ride of the day be?” Changmin asked the group of friends. Jangmin smirked at me, turned around, and pointed to the biggest coaster I’ve ever seen in my life.

 

“No” me and Changmin said at the same time.

 

“You did the Haunted House, why can’t you do this?” she asked. I didn’t want to admit it but if it wasn’t for Changmin I would probly be passed out right now. She smiled at me,

 

“I don’t care your coming on” she said and dragged us into the line. We waited just about forever in the line that I tried to talk everyone out of it. But we finally made it to the front of the line.

 

“Who will be sitting with each other?” the attended asked us. Instantly Eunkyung and Jonghyun went together. I looked at Jangmin hopeful. She shook her head,

 

“I want to have fun not have someone yell in my ear the full time” she said and got in with a complete stranger. That meant me and Changmin were forest to be together. We hopped on and our buckles, straps and everything else were locked into place and there was no turning back now. The chains started to pull us up and my heart rate speed up.

 

“And this is how I will die” I mumbled to myself. I felt Changmin’s hands grab mine as we reached the top. I held his hand tightly and we plummeted down and around the track at the speed of light. I screamed loudly and I was sure I was going to have no voice tomorrow. When the ride came to a stop 3 minutes later, I was frozen in place. My fingers that were laced tightly around Changmin’s didn’t bother moving when we got off. We were both stunned that we lived through that.  

 

“Let’s head back to the-“Jangmin said and then stopped, paused then spoke again, “if I don’t feel like a 5th wheel today, I don’t know what I am.” She said and walked back to the car. He quickly relised what we were still doing and let go of my hand. My legs still felt like jelly and I felt like sitting down.

 

“Get on my back” Changmin said kneeling down. I hesitantly climbed on and he carried me to the car. I quickly fell asleep on his back.

 

 

 

“We’re running out of gas” I heard someone say waking me up, I didn’t bother opening my eyes though.

 

“The next gas station is about 15 minutes from here” Jangmin’s voice said. Then it got quite again. Hopefully I would fall asleep again, sitting up... Suddenly I felt fingers moving the hair out of my face. I shirted a little, a little grateful to whomever helped. Then I felt the small pressure of lips on my own. I tweaked my own eyes opened a little to see who it was. Changmin’s face was right in front of mine, carefully, not to wake me up. I pressed my lips forward a little more to kiss him back and I closed my eyes again. He seemed surprised but fully kissed me now. His lips were sweet and to perfection, I have no idea why were anyways arguing, if this could of happened sooner, who know what we would be?! I broke the kiss and looked at him a little puzzled. He put a finger up to his lips then kissed me again, before pretending to be asleep.

 

 

“Guys wake up!” Jangmin called threw out the car. We must be at the gas station now. I rubbed my eyes and stretched. “We got 5 minutes before we hit the road again so stretch a bit” she said as we hopped out of the car. As soon as I got out of the car Changmin pulled me to the back of the variety/gas store. His lips attract mine again, and it was all the sweeter being awake this time. I broke the kiss and held his shoulders.

 

“Not that I don’t love you kissing me and all, but why are you?” I ask.

 

“Do you really not know?” he asked. I nodded my head. “When guys like girls we tease them” he said, “I’ve liked you for a REALLY long time”.

 

“Are you for real?!” I gasp in surprise. He nodded in reply, and held my hands.

 

“Though your probly still hate me for how I treated you, I’m not going to give you up easily” he said.

 

“Your right I do still hate you, but don’t ever stop kissing me like this” I said. He let out a small chuckle before he kissed me once again.