Put Your Graffiti On Me

K-pop OneShots!

I walked into the Apartment I shared with Mir, or that's atleast what everyone calls him. His real name was Bang Cheol Yong but Mir was his street name. I found it kinda cute of him but still. We lived in an uptown loft. Since my parents were shot and killed when I was 17, I stayed with Mir, who parent's has kicked him out at 16. I'm 22 years old, and art's student at Korea National University of Arts. I slid off my electric pink convers and walked into the kitchen. I have long blue, yes blue hair, small dark eyes, and an average height, and I was pretty thin. I started making a sandwich for myself. I wore a pink mid length shirt that showed off my belly a little and yellow shorts with gold chains keeping them up. Suddenly the door opened to show Mir. He walked in and stood by me. One thing you should know about me is I was in deep love with Mir. But if I told him that I wouldn't be able to live here any longer, but wow he was HOT! His long strawberry blonde hair was done up in a small pony tail and he wore a white tank top with a black leather jacket and bagy blue jeans.

"How was classes?" I asked placing the last peace of bread onto of the meat. 

"I cut class again" he sighed stealing my sandwich walking to the couch. I follow him stealing my sandwich back.

"So does that mean you're going out tonight?" I asked. He nodded starting to eat the other half of the sandwich.

"Yea, you in?" he replied. 

"I'm game" I said sliding on my yellow zip up sweeter. He leaned back on the couch, as I let him have the rest of my sandwich. 
When Mir said he was "going out" he means going out tagging things. He was a great with a spray paint can. His tag picture was a waffle. Yes a waffle. If you don't know what tagging is, it's like marking that, that place is your own territory.  Afterward, if I did go out with him we would hang out at a club or he was to beaten up by the local gangs or police to do anything for weeks. So about around Mind night we left. I had to change my clothes so I put on red high rise shorts and a quarter length dark blue shirt and black army boots. Mir just changed his tank top to black. 

"Come here" he said half way down the street. I did as told and he put my hair into a high pony tail. I thanked him and we went down to the river. There was a bridge down there yet to be tagged. I watched as he sprayed the bridge different colours and in different ways. I found watching him closely amassed at his skills. Also slightly amused that when he focused his tongue stuck out a little out of his pink lips. "What?" he asked when he caught me staring at him. I couldn't pretend not to like him anymore. I walked up to him and kissed him right on the lips. I was amassed that he kissed back and how amazing of a kisser he was. He quickly broke the kiss and looked at me confused. 

"Tag me" I said looking into his eyes. He took a step back and took out his spray can and made a small picture on my shirt. Suddenly I heard gangsters coming. "$%^&" I said to myself. We ran to the other side of the bridge and hide quietly.

"Someone already tagged here! And the paint is fresh still!" one of the guys said in a husky voice. 

"They must still be around" a girl's voice said. We lay down in the tall grass trying to keep quite. 

"Go find them" another guy said. We head some feet run around and then it was quite. Our eyes meet when we head a voice close to us say something. 

"I think someone is in this" the same girl's voice said. My breath hitched as my eyes widened at Mir's. His lips quickly caught onto mine again very suddenly. The grass started to move around and a husky man showed up. Mir broke the kiss and looked up to the man.

"Excuse me, mind giving us some privacy?" Mir said. Was he just using me as a deploy?! 

"Yea sure thing….. Wait is that spray paint cans in your pocket?!" he man said. Mir quickly got up and pulled me up with him. We started to run as fast as possible with the gangsters chasing us. 

"Were you just using me as a deploy back there?!" I asked him as we ran. 

"Now is not the time!" he said trying to run faster down the busy streets.  

"Why did you kiss me?!" I asked again running out of breath. 

"Because I wanted to! And if we make out of this alive I will love you forever" he said grabbing my hand. I smiled as I ran, if I was killed right now with Mir at my side cause these gangsters, I won't have anymore regrets.