Fakers

K-pop OneShots!

"Ashi! I'm going to be late!" I grumbled as I stepped out of my company building. As soon as my heels hit the cement, heads turned. I smiled, running my fingers threw my dark brown hair. My sparkled dress twinkled onto the cameras in front of me.

"Hana" the people called my name. I was a singer in a girl group, I just recently had my solo debut and I was the talk around Seoul. I walked towards my car which was parked and walked in.

"Hurry up I'm going to be late!" I yelled at my driver. As we rolled away from the paparazzi, I started to pull off the sparkly dress, and got changed into a light blue dress and put a black belt around my stomach.  I changed my gold heals to black ones. The car started to slow down. "hey, why are we stopping? We're not there yet!" I scolded my driver.

"Sorry, it seemed the car has broken down." He said in a small tone. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Well then call a serves!" I said raising my voice. "I'm going to try and find a washroom. You stay with the car" I told him and got out of the car. I walked down the street until I found a small modern coffee shop. I walked in quickly and did my business. I washed my hands and fixed up my makeup. I notes there was a small note on the mirror. 'Washrooms are only to be used for customers only!" it read. I sighed and picked up my bag. "I should at least get a coffee for the driver" I though as l left the washroom. As I tuned the corner to the register I bumped into someone and fell onto the ground, and so did the other person. "YEA!" I yelled rubbing my forehead looking up at the man. He was actually pretty cute. He had big chocolate brown eyes and chocolate brown hair with a perfectly shaped face. He didn't look like he was tall but he had earnings in his ears. But the expression on his face, told a story almost. He was panicked, that I could tell, and that he felt sorry.

"Sorry" he said looking down then looked up at my eyes and smiled. I quickly avoided his gaze. "Is your head alright?" he asked brushing my bangs off to the side looking at the growing red mark. I was just about to nock his hand way when I head the bell of the door ring. We both looked quickly, but then his eyes widened. Suddenly I felt a pressure on my lips. I gasped lightly learning that his guy was kissing me. I struggled to get him off of me but I couldn't. I slowly got into the kiss though; his lips were soft and warm. Then for some weird reason I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

"Younghwa?" a small female voice said. The boy quickly broke the kiss, almost making me sad.

"What?" he said coldly. I looked away embarrassed. So his name was Younghwa… I would have to remember that name.

"Is she the reason you left me?" the girl asked. I turned and rolled my eyes. He didn't say anything, witch maybe put a though in her mind. "I hate you Oppa" she grumbled then turned to me. "you're on my list" she told me then walked off. As soon as she was out of site I slapped this boy Younghwa hard.

"Ow" he grumbled.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" I yelled. He quickly covered my mouth and pulled me out of the shop and to a small street not far away. "Get off of me!" I muttered when he released me.

"I'm sorry about before" he apologised. I bit my bottom lip.

"You really don't know who I am, do you?" I sneered.

"No not at all, if your that upset I can make it up to you" he sighed.

"I don't need your money! I have plenty of my own" I replied. He squared his soft pink lips off to the side. "I'm Hana Choi!" I spat at him.

"Hu, no wonder you're bad at kissing. No one would ever want to kiss a girl with a personality like yours" he said turning around.

"YEA YOUNGHWA!" I yelled again. He turned around and smiled. "I'm making you make it up to me" I said in stern voice.

"Give me your number so I can get a hold of you" he offered. I shook my head.

"I'm not about to give my number to a stranger that just kissed me. Give me yours" I said taking out a small note pad and pen from my bag. He wrote down his number. Before we parted ways he winked at me.




I had finally got a day off. I was finally finished promotions for my solo career, though I did have 2 live performances I had more free time now then what I did. I put on a pair of blue jeans and a gray tank top and threw on a light weight red cardigan. He told me to meet him at the café from before so he could bring me somewhere.

"Hello" he said bowing 90* when I saw him. He was carrying a big guitar case.

"What's that for?" I chuckled hitting his bag a little. He led me out of the store.

"It's a guitar dummy" he says hitting my head lightly.

"Are you good?" I asked bluntly. He nods,

"At least I like to think I am". We chuckle until we reach the Han River. Younghwa sits on a large rock and looks around taking out his cherry red electric guitar. "I didn't bring an amp so please enjoy it" he said getting ready.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I asked looking at the people around us. I was going to be caught by fans, I could tell already.

"I wrote a song. I've been thinking long and hard when I wrote it" he replayed. Then he started playing an up beat tune. "Crazily, alone, crazily, only you If loving you, loving you was wrong Then no, no, this really isn't it Dudu Durudu Love again Every day, every day dubab dubab I walk I walk the streets we used to walk together Once again Back again ge ringer ringer ringer ring Day by day, Monday Tuesday, better day I try to comfort myself, saying that I will smile again But to me, it's only you~" he sang. Was….he singing a love song? He continued but with shaking eyes. "Goodbye darling hey you oh my darling hey you I love you to death, please come back to me Because I love you, because only you know One more time, love forever Duruduru durudu Blah blah Duruduru durudu No no Once again back again Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful one day Duruduru durudu Blah blah Duruduru durudu" I suddenly felt people's eyes on us. I wanted to walk away, this was getting embarrassing. He was a good singer and a good guitar player but I was just to embarrassed. I started to walk away when I heard the next line. "No no, Don't leave me, who loves you Alone like a fool, like a mindless fool I loved and loved you, I guess you got tired of me You speak of separation, telling me to go, to go Dudu durudu Love again" he sang then put the guitar down. People started going back to their own business. My face was probly really pink right now.

"Wow" I said clapping. He smiled but a long acward pause came over us. "Look I should apology for being rude/mean that day. I guess I kind of got a swelled head" I said putting my knuckles up to my head.

"It's fine, you're a star, it happens" Younghwa said standing up. "Have you ate yet?" he asked. I shook my head. "I know a little place close by where we can grab something. Interested?" he offered.

"Sure" I shrugged my shoulders. We walked the short distance. We got a toasted sandwich but when we stepped out of the bistro something shocking threw the both of us off. Cameras flashed, video cameras were on us, and people were yelling questions to me. I quickly put on my sunglasses as we started to walk through the large crowd. Younghwa put his hand on my back guiding me threw the tall people. I slowly removed his hand from my back and held it tight, let's hope he is athletic. "Hide your face" I muttered. He hid the side of his face with his sweater as I pulled him to run past everyone. I almost fell well I was running with my heals on. We finally got away from the reporters. We hid in a side street breathing heavly. We were still holding hands, I didn't really want to let go.

"if I was your boyfriend you know I will never let you down" he winked suddenly like he was reading my mind. I suddenly let go of his hand and held his face.

"if you want to be my boyfriend you would kiss me right now" I said. Then he kissed me softly, unlike before. I have no idea how much trouble I would get in but all I knew I was in this with him now.