How To Kiss A Girl

K-pop OneShots!

I walked around the down town park. "why?" you ask. Well that's an easy question. Why not? After a long day of staying indoors I figured I need some human interaction. Because yea, I am a couch potato. Some of my friends wonder how I'm so skinny. I not sure either but that's not the point. I ran my fingers threw my black hair. I was wearing a pink ruffle skirt and a long white shirt and pink convers high top. Suddenly I felt a hand creep up into mind. 

"EEK!" I shouted turning around quickly. 

"WO! What's your problem Byun? Watch some scary movie last night?" kyuhyun chuckled. I sighed in relief.

"No…. I just didn't expect you to randomly creep up behind me and hold my hand" I confessed. He pressed his lips into a line trying not to laugh or smile. He grabbed my hand and started walking again. 

"It's odd to see you out" kyuhyun teased me a little. 

"I could say the same to you Mr. Bigstar" I said looking away from him. He just laughed a little.

"I got the day off, thank you very much. I just wanted to see if my friend wanted to get some REAL food that isn't just Raymen" he said teasing me. I was just friend zoned, to be me. I have this kinda thing for kyuhyun, and no, it isn't because he's a star. The way he thought of life was appealing to me. When he got into that car crash back in 07' is when I relised now important he was to me. 

"Well thanks for the offer but I don't feel like being mobbed today" I sighed. His smile turned into a grin and held out a picnic basket. 

"I thought you'd say that!" he lead me under a tree close to a playground, but not close enough that we could hear the kids play. He displayed an arrangement of delicious food. We talked as we ate. 
"Were coming back with a new single soon" he announced. 

"Wow!" I said "are you aloud to tell me anymore?". 

"It's called 'y Free & Single'" he replied. 

"Ohh" I said making sound effects "suits you perfectly".

"Hey, I resent that" he said sticking up a finger. I put a small donut on his finger. He laughed out a sigh and ate it. "Wait…what?" he said catching on.

"Nothing never mind" I said quickly stuffing 2 donuts in my mouth. 

"So you think I'm…. y?" he said lying on his side looking at me, raising an eye brow. I swallowed the donuts hard. 

"So what if I do? Don't you think I'm y or pretty?" I picked some grapes off the vine. 

"No, not at all" he chuckled as I threw the grapes at him.

"Very smooth kyuhyun" I rolled my eyes standing up annoyed. I was about to walk away but he pulled on my wrist a little too hard. I fell on top of him by accident. "ow" I moaned opening my eyes. HE WAS SO CLOSE! I could kiss him…but he didn't think of me that way. I pulled out of his grasp. 

"So um hey… do you want to go back to the high school for some old memories?" he suggested changing this acward mood. 

"Sure" I replied half-heartedly. We packed up the picnic and walked to the empty high school. "Wow it's been so long!" I told him. 

"You know there's something I've always wanted to do in the back of the school, shall we?" kyuhyun suggested. 

"Fine" I sighed. 

"What's wrong with you today? Your never down like this." He told me poking my arm. 

"This guy I like doesn't like me as a woman only a friend" I said in a quite voice as we reached the back of the school. It was a pretty nice gardened area. 

"That guy sounds like he's dumb" he said not getting the clue that it was him. I just wanted to slap him so hard!

"He is!" I said raising my voice at him, "he brings me on picnics and to places with lots of memories for us but he's got no idea how much I really love him. And as far as I know he's never even kissed a girl yet". I saw his face turn a little redder. 

"Should I hit him for you?" he suggested making a fist.

"I like him too much for him to hurt himself" I said. If he didn't catch that I was ready to loge a pencil threw my head. He relesed his fist and pointed at himself. 

"But how would he hurt himself when i….oh…" he mumbled. I quickly hurried and kissed his check. 

"Do you get it now kyuhyun?" I asked. 

"I like you too" he said in a blur. 

"What?" I questioned. 

"I just don't know how to show you" he said rather acwardly "I thought teasing you was how". I shook my head.

"What you do is look into my eyes and hold me close" I told him. He did just as told, then he knew what to do from there. He looked at my lips well bitting his own then back up to my eyes. finally his lips were on mine, kissing me. I quickly kissed him back. Even though this was his first kiss he was pretty good. The kiss went by to fast it was over. "That's how you kiss a girl" I giggled.

"Keep this a secret" he said kissing me again. My farytail? Not really but it was certainly one of the best days I've ever had