Chapter 9

My Six Teenage Genies

"Eunha.. wait up!"

 

I turned around and saw two handsome boys running towards me.

 

"Oh? Hey guys." I greeted Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"How are you?" Chanyeol asked, concerned. 

"I'm fine." 

"There's something I need to ask you."

"Hm?" I paused. "Is it about the rent? I gave your dad the money already. I paid for three months in advance." Chanyeol lifted his eyebrows. "I had some extra cash stacked up." I grinned.

"Oh, that's great. But no. There's a party tonight.." Chanyeol scratched the back of his head " Maybe.. you.. um.. you wanna.."

"He just wants to know if you'd like to come" Baekhyun nudged Chanyeol.

"Me?" I was taken aback. "To an EXO party?" 

 

Chanyeol smiled and nodded his head. Baekhyun was changing his facial expressions, almost like trying to convince me to go.

 

"Well.. I uh.."

"Don't bother!" Kai came from behind me and put his arms around my shoulders. "You need a date to come to one of our party." He scoffed. "Do you have a date?" He eyed me from top to bottom.

I pushed him off. "Hell yeah I do. In fact, I have 6 guys just waiting for me to come home." 

 

Kai rolled his eyes. Technically I wasn't lying. I do have 6 guys waiting for me at home. 

 

"I'll definitely come." I told Chanyeol. "What time should I be there?" 

"I thought maybe I could just pick you up and we'd go...." he trailed off when Kai gave him a look. Baekhyun noticed and he butted in. "Here, Eunha! The address to the party. Come by after 8." 

"Great!" I took the note and kept it in my bag, "See you there, guys." 

 

I smiled at Chanyeol and Baekhyun and walked off. Just as I passed Kai, he whispered "Don't forget that date of yours." He winked. "Trust me. I won't." 

 

__________________________________

 

"You!" I pointed my finger at the most handsome genie in the house.

Himchan looked around. "Me?"

"Yes. You will be my date for tonight."

"O..kay.."

"You three.." I pointed my finger at Zelo, Jongup and Youngjae. "..follow me upstairs!"

 

 

"What about this one?" I twirled around. It was the fifth outfit I put on and man.. these kids have opinions on absolutely everything. They wouldn't agree on what I should wear.

"I think its a little too short." Youngjae tapped his chin.

"I agree.." Jongup nodded.

"I think you look great in anything!" Zelo repeated the same line he said about the outfit before.

I sighed and pinched Zelo's cheek. "You're no help." 

 

I dropped on the bed and face palm myself.

 

"I'm never gonna be looked at. I'll forever be the girl Kai dumped." 

"Why does it matter so much how you appear anyway?" 

 

I sat up and stared at Youngjae who asked the ridiculous question.

 

"Are you kidding me? EXO's parties are like the most awesome and hottest party ever. All the cool kids gets to go."

"Who's Kai?" Jongup interfered.

"A 'friend' of mine. We were uh.. 'friends' since high school. When we got into college together, he became a part of EXO and he decided that he wanted new 'friends'. So, I was left alone. Miserable aren't I?"

 

Youngjae slightly nodded. I shot him a look and he immediately shook his head. 

 

"I read on some stuff of what men think a women looks most attractive in." Youngjae spat.

"And?!" I tried not sounding too excited. I did.

"A pair of good jeans, a white tank top and a pair of heels came first. 86 percent accurate."

 

*86 percent you say? Very well. I'll do it. Youngjae you better be right about this.*