Chapter 6

My Six Teenage Genies

After dinner, Himchan and Daehyun helped me clean up.

 

"Thanks for helping me out. I couldn't imagine cleaning all of this up by myself." I said as I took my gloves off and picked up a rag.

"No problem, mast.. Eunha. We're here to help you. Anyway, dinner was delicious. We should thank you." Himchan responded.

"That's nice." I blushed "Why don't you guys go join the others upstairs. I'll be there in a sec."

 

Himchan nodded and left the kitchen. Daehyun walked over to me. He suddenly pulled me into a hug.

 

"Daehyun? What are you doing?"

 

He let go of me and shrugged. He then walked away.

*Weird little dude.*

 

After I finished cleaning up, I went upstairs and joined the boys.

 

"Noona! Come sit with us!" Youngjae motioned me over. 

"Yeah.. let's watch tv together." Jongup spoke with his mouth full.

"Aigoo, Jongup.. You eat like a child.." I wiped the stains of ice-cream around his mouth. He blushed. "You guys go ahead and watch. I have class tomorrow and I cannot be late. I've prepared the room downstairs for you. There's some t-shirts and boxers that my dad left. You guys can change before bed."

 

They looked at each other awkwardly.

 

"Is anything wrong?"

"Roo..." Zelo was about to say something but was cut off by Himchan who put his hand over Zelo's mouth. "Thanks Eunha. That's perfect."

 

After I said goodnight to the boys, I went into my room. I was so tired that I didn't even change. As soon as I landed on my bed, I drifted off into the most amazing sleep I have ever experienced. 

 

______________________________________

 

"I'm late!!"

 

I ran pass Zelo who look like he was about to say something.

 

"Noona.." he followed me downstairs.

"Not know!" I struggled to put my boots on. 

"Hold still will you!" Himchan was trying to fix my hair.

"Oppa, let it be! I don't care how I look right now, I'm gonna miss the bus!"

"Noona!"

"What?!"

 

The 6 of them were behind me, looking at me with innocent eyes.

 

"You're coming back right?" Zelo asked with a low voice.

 

They all looked worried and afraid.

 

"Of course I will.." I ruffled Zelo's hair. "Its my house, remember?"

 

Their faces lit up.

 

"Oppa, you watch over them okay. I'll come back as soon as I can. I promise." I whispered to Himchan. He nodded.

 

Before leaving, I took a last peek at the house. *Can I really trust these boys?*

 

___________________________________

 

"BOYS! I'M HOME.." no respond. "AND I GOT FOOD!"

 

A flash of yellow came from different directions. 

 

"1,2,3,4..." I counted. "Where's Zelo and Jongup?"

 

Just as I said their name, a sound of glass breaking was heard coming from upstairs. "What was that?" I asked Youngjae. He shook his head. I passed the brown bag I held behind me to Daehyun. "Set the table please."

 

I got into my room and found Zelo and Jongup cleaning up something on the floor.

 

"What happened?"

"Oh.. noona.." Jongup stuttered.

 

I pushed them aside and took a closer look at the object lying on the floor.

 

"My lamp.." I shot a look at them. The kept their head down. "Is that blood?!" I grabbed Zelo's hand. Zelo eyes widened when he saw the red liquid coming out from his palm. "Let's get this treated. I'll clean that up later."

 

 

"Ouch..." Zelo closed his eyes as I tightened the bandage around his hand.

"Does it hurt?" Zelo nodded.

"We're really sorry, noona. We'll get you a new lamp." Jongup said.

"Its not the lamp I care about.. I just.. " I sighed. "Don't make me worried again.. okay?" I patted their heads. "You're probably hungry. Go eat."

 

They made their way to the kitchen. I followed them as soon as I kept all the meds. I sat in between Yongguk and Zelo. Zelo was struggling with his food considering his right hand was bandaged. He tried using his left hand but he kept dropping his food.

 

"Zelo.. give it to me." I took the chopsticks and fed him. "Better?" Zelo smiled and pulled his chair closer to me.

 

*What am I gonna do with you kids..*

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

I have a pole for you guys. Do vote!