Chapter 10

My Six Teenage Genies

I think I looked pretty cute actually. I barely wore any makeup, the outfit actually made me look taller and skinnier, Himchan helped me with my hair. It all worked out. Himchan looked handsome as always. He wore a black tank top under his denim jacket over some black pants. He was still blonde though. That's gonna catch a lot of attention. 

 

"Here?" Himchan asked as he fixed himself. 

 

The cab we got off pulled over just in front of a mansion. There were some people there. No one I knew. I checked the address Baekhyun gave me. 

 

"Should be.. " I mumbled under my breath.

 

Then I spotted Chanyeol amongst the crowd, looking like he was searching for someone. *Probably his date..*

 

"We're here." I sighed. "I'm not sure if I can do this."

Himchan frowned. "Are you kidding me? No, we are doing this and its final."

"Woah..woah. Who died and made you king? I'm the master so I have the final word."

"I have the house keys and your purse." Himchan grinned. 

 

I checked my bag, which I was holding on since I got out from the house, and noticed my keys and purse were missing. I gasped and stared at Himchan in disbelief.

 

"Feel free to go home.."

"I said no magic outside the house!" I whispered angrily.

"Well bippity-boppity-boo!" He poked his tongue out.

I growled. "Why you little..."

 

"Eunha!" a voice called. Himchan and I turned our heads to see who it belonged to. Baekhyun was standing there staring.

"Hey..." I replied.

"Hello there!" Himchan butted in. "I am Eunha's handsome, rich and older boyfriend. Its very nice to meet you." He took out his hand and offered a handshake. Baekhyun just gave him an awkward smile.

"Well, I'll see you both inside then." 

 

He took a last glimpse at us before running off. 

 

"What is wrong with you?!" I repeatedly hit his arm. Himchan frowned and rubbed the spot I hit him. "Come on, they've seen us. We have to go inside." I pulled his arm and intertwined my finger between his. 

*Handsome, rich, older boyfriend. What is he? Three? I should've brought Youngjae.*

 

____________________________________________

 

I spotted Kai across the room, his arms around Krystal, the campus' prettiest girl.

She was from America, she was as tall as a pole and as thin as a stick. Guys fall head over heels for her. Frankly, if I were one I'd be too.  She had this cool aura that gains a lot of attention. Plus she looks like a model of a runway. So yeah, the whole package I suppose. Did I mention she was also rich?

And a ?

Everyone had their on someone else though. Kai and Krystal barely had anyone looking at them. The crowd was staring at....

Me?

 

"Why are they staring at me?" Himchan whispered to my ears, keeping his straight face.

"Because you're blond!" I hastily answered.

 

He shrugged. I could hear whispers from all around me.

 

"He is so handsome!"

"OMG, look at his jawline.."

"Why is he with her?"

"He isn't here with Eunha is he?"

"How does she do it? First Kai now this hottie. Probably witchcraft."

 

I lowered my head. Himchan wrapped his arms around me and planted a kiss on my cheek.

 

"I'll get us some drinks, sweetheart." He winked and left.

 

My fingers trembled as I touched my cheek. The others girls were scowling at me. I tried to keep it cool but I couldn't. That was by far the weirdest thing ever. And I have went through a lot of weird things.

I saw Kai and Krystal approaching. I held my ground and tried to act natural.

 

"Well, well. Look who made it." Kai grinned.

"Evening Kai.. Krystal."

"Hello Hyuna..." she flipped her hair, revealing her long neck.

"Its Eunha."

"Right."

"Yah Sehun! Whaddup man?" Kai walked off leaving us together.

 

Krystal eyed me from top to bottom.

 

"How did... you get Kai?" Krystal let out a sarcastic laugh. "You're not even close to being pretty. You're short, chubby, poor and weak." She patted my head. "He's mine now. He loves me now. You're a nobody. You're just another girl."

 

My eyes teared up and teeth started to chatter.

 

"You know what, Krystal?You can take him because I have had him before. All of that... I have went through. Long before you. You are just having  whatever I left off. So go ahead. Enjoy yourself, Krystal. He's all yours." I walked closer to her and whispered, "Knock yourself out."

 

Krystal cleared . She gave me a devilish smile.

I felt something cool run down my chest. It wasn't long before I noticed that I was showered with some type of liquid. I looked down and saw Krystal holding her cup upside down.

"Oops.." she said.

She brushed herself off and walked away. 

 

"YAH! You cheap !" I shouted.

"What did you call me?" she began to approach me.

"You left something...."

"And what is that?"

 

I grabbed a cup from a random person in the crowd and splashed the drink on her.

 

"Your dignity..." I whispered. Her eyes were about to pop out of her head. "Oops..." I scoffed. 

 

I made my way through the crowd with a smile on my face. *What the hell did I just do?!*

 

_______________________________________

 

After the dramatic incident in which I still believe only happens in movies or some crappy tv show, I found myself at the rooftop, inhaling the cold fresh air. By myself.

 

"Eunha."

I turned around as soon as I heard the familiar voice, "Oppa.."

 

Chanyeol looked different. His usual t-shirt and jeans he wore were traded for a pair of white pants and leather jacket.

 

"You look.. different." He frowned.

"I feel different... " I shrugged. 

Chanyeol came close to me and whispered, "I don't mean to make you uncomfortable... but, your shirt is see through.."

"OH MY GOD!" I struggled to close the front part of my shirt.

 

Chanyeol laughed as he handed me his jacket.

 

"Can we pretend that never happened and you saw nothing?" I said, embarrassed.

"I'm not sure I want to...." he joked.

I chuckled, "I'm sure you don't.." 

 

I put on his jacket. And leaned against the balcony.

 

"Krystal's such a bitc..." He stopped when I gave him a look. ".. mean girl. She look likes she got a lot of anger inside of her."

I chuckled, "I agree. She must've had a hard time growing up."

 

We spent almost an hour up there. Talking about random stuff. But as everything was going swiftly, he kept quiet. He was staring at me.

 

"What?"

"Eunha, I..."

 

He pursed his lips and shook his head. I let out a loud, frantic sigh in my mind.

 

"You should get home. Its late." he finally spoke.

"I should. If only I could find...."

"Your date?" he asked. 

"You can call him that.. I suppose." 

 

He hung his head low and kept his eyes on the ground. 

 

"You take care then Eunha." he patted my head and gently brushed his fingers across my cheeks. "See you around campus."

 

I merely smiled and gave him a small bow. He smirked and turn around to walk away. 

 

"Oppa, your jacket!"

"Keep it. Looks like you need it more," he spoke without facing me. I sensed a little sarcasm in his tone. 

 

I sighed. I can't wait to get out of here. Now, I need to find Himchan. 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________

I have a poll for you. Do vote!