Chapter 7

My Six Teenage Genies

I was halfway in my sleep when I felt something tickling my neck. I opened my eyes and looked down.

 

"Zelo?" I mumbled.

 

He didn't move an inch. I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision. I was right. It was Zelo. His hair was tickling my neck. *What in the world?* I suddenly felt a weight on my stomach and legs.

I lifted my head to see.

Jongup's head was on my stomach and Daehyun's head was on my legs. Zelo was sleeping at the crook of my neck and he had his arms across my chest. Youngjae had his legs curled around Zelo's waist while Himchan and Yongguk were lying next to Youngjae. 

 

"Jongup... Jongup!" I tapped his head. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Jongup turned the other side and continued his sleep.

 

I gently pushed Zelo of me so I can look over to Youngjae.

 

"Youngjae.. Youngjae yah.. wake up." I shook him by the shoulder. "Yah.. wake up."

Youngjae fixed his hair and stared at me. "Noona..."

"What are you boys doing in here?" I asked, frustrated. Youngjae was still a little drowsy. 

 

I grabbed my phone from under my pillow and put on a song at its highest volume.

The boys immediately sat up as soon they heard it. I crawled out of bed and the lights.

 

"Ahh.." they whined. Each of them squinting and covering their eyes.

"What are you doing in here?"

"Sleeping.. duh." Yongguk shook his head.

 

They all half smiled and went back to sleep.

 

"Yah!" they ignored me. "Yah!" No response.

 

I grabbed a pillow off my bed and hit each one of them.

 

"GET..OFF..MY..BED!!"

 

"Noona!" Zelo rolled over. "What are you doing? We're trying to sleep."

"Oh.. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I didn't notice. I'll just leave and.... CALL THE COPS AND SAY I HAVE 6 STRANGE MEN ON MY BED SO THEY CAN DRAG YOU ALL TO JAIL FOR YOU TO SLEEP THERE!!"

"Why are you shouting?" Himchan got up, his face still sleepy.

 

I held his face in my hand. "Oppa! Are you listening? Oppa!"

"Don't scream in my face..." Himchan argued.

"Fine.." I turned his head to the side and screamed into his ears instead."Oppa!"

"Okay.. okay.." Himchan broke free. He took out a whistle from his pocket and blew it until each one of them woke up. "Get up! Our master is angry!"

"We're up! We're up.." Daehyun said behind his mask. 

 

They all looked at me in curiousity. I took a deep breath and,

 

"Why are you sleeping in my room?"

"Well.. its where you sleep.." Youngjae answered.

"Exactly.." I crossed my arms. "That why you have to sleep downstairs. I told you yesterday right? I prepared the room for you. All clean and comfy..."

"We slept here last night.." Jongup yawned.

 

*Last night?*

 

"No you didn't..."

"We did. All of us."

"Wh...What.. Why?!"

"Because we didn't want to sleep in that room!" Zelo pouted.

"Yeah.." Yongguk finally spoke. "Its so dark downstairs and.."

"..anybody can come and kidnap us.." Himchan joined in.

 

I stared at each of them in disbelief. 

 

"Kidnap you?" They nodded. "For real?" I scoffed. "I am a 19 year old girl, quite attractive I must say, living alone in this quiet residence and I have never been kidnapped." 

"That's because you're human. People are afraid to kidnap you." Youngjae muttered.

"Okay.. let me point this out for you. " I cleared my throat" Yongguk oppa has the voice of the grim reaper. Youngjae is smart beyond belief, he'll lie his way out. Daehyun wears his mask which pretty much is scary already. Jongup has the arms of a wrestler. Zelo is so tall that nobody will be able to fit him into a trunk of any vehicle. And Himchan... Himchan oppa is.. he is minblowingly good looking. So yeah.. No one is going to kidnap you!"

 

They all just looked at me like I'm crazy.

 

"Will you.. accompany us downstairs then? At least till we fall asleep..." Zelo said. His eyes like a puppy.

"Well.. I.. Arggh! Fine.." I fixed my hair. "Let's go then."

 

They all got up and walked out my room. *Why am I following everything they say?*

 

 

_________________________________________

 

"See.. I laid out the mattress for you. There's a pillow for each and one of you and there's a bigger blanket. Yay!" I persuaded them. "Doesn't it look so comfy?"

 

They smiled awkwardly and took place, lying next to each other.

 

"I'm gonna sit right here. I won't leave until you sleep. I promise." I sat at the corner of the room, lying my back against the wall.

 

 

I fell asleep after a few minutes but then woke up when someone shook me.

 

"Noona.. can I sleep with you?"

"Hm?"

 

Zelo put his head on my lap and curled himself up, his knees to his chest. He reached out for a blanket and placed it on the both of us.

 

"Goodnight.." he mumbled.

 

Before I knew it, a smile drew across my lips and my fingers caressed his cold cheeks.

 

"Goodnight, Zelo.." I whispered before closing my eyes.

 

 

 

_______________________________________

​I have a poll for you. Do vote!