Chapter 3

My Six Teenage Genies

When I opened my eyes, the light coming from my window was blinding me. I pulled the blanket to hide my eyes. *Wait, blanket?* I pulled the cover off and looked around. I was on my bed, in my room and safely under the blanket. *What a dream* I laughed at myself.

After stretching and and yawning a couple of times, I sat up. I rubbed my eyes for a few seconds to clear my vision.

 

"Good morning." a familiar voice said.

 

I looked up and saw the same 6 guys I saw last night at the edge of my bed, staring straight at me. *Don't scream, Eunha.*

 

"Good morning." I said, my voice cracked.

"Are you okay?" the tall one asked. 

"Do you mind? Uh.. its nothing personal. Just...." I mumbled, 

 

They looked at me with hopeful eyes.

 

"...GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" I exclaimed as I got up from bed.

 

The 6 of them scattered out of my room and left no traces behind. 

 

_____________________________

 

After a long hot shower, I finally got my senses back. Before going downstairs to meet them, I fixed myself one more time and took a deep breath.

 

"Hi..." I said hesitantly, once I've reached the living room.

 

The 6 boys stood in front of me in a straight line and bowed.

 

"Master!" They all said unanimously. 

 

*Master?* I shook my head and cleared my throat.

 

"Is there anyway... you can go back.. to where you came from?" I asked.

"Of course." Himchan said with a bright smile, "Once you've used all the wishes, we'll go home!"

"Perfect! How many wishes do I have?"

"There's 6 of us so you got 6 wishes." The one with the mask said.

"Yeah. But you used one this morning, so you only have 5 left." The short but muscular one spoke.

"There are some rules though. You can't use all your wishes at a time. To avoid irrational, useless, selfish and illogical wishes, we give our master some time to think it over." Himchan said.

"Since you made a wish today..." 'CPR' man said, "..the next wish is a month from now."

 

My eyes widened.

 

"You're kidding me. I have to live with you.." I paused "for 6 months?"

"No, no,no.We will live with you."