Chapter 5

My Six Teenage Genies

"Boys, I'm going out." I told the two younger ones who were watching tv.

 

They looked at me with hopeful eyes and nodded.

 

"You wanna come with me?" I asked, "I could use some help."

"Can we?!" They ran towards me and stood in front of me.

 

They both smiled brightly. *Aww, so cute!*

 

"But you have to promise that you'll behave and follow what I say. Okay?" 

"We promise!" They both exclaimed.

 

We then head downstairs where the rest of the boys were.

 

"Where are you going?" Yongguk asked, his arms crossed.

"We're following noona!" Zelo curled his arms around my shoulders, "She's going shopping."

 

Youngjae came rushing towards me from the kitchen. "I wanna come too!" 

"Why not?" I smiled.

"Woah..woah..woah.. Eunha. These kids will force you to buy stuff for them. We'll come with you!" Yongguk taped Himchan's shoulder.

"Sure. Let's get going then." 

 

The boys walk out of the house and I turned around towards Daehyun.

 

"You too, Daehyun."

 

Daehyun seemed surprise. He nodded and followed me out. 

 

___________________________________________

 

"Not to far, boys!" I shouted at the two maknaes who were already halfway to the ice-cream section. *these boys run so fast* I turned towards Himchan "Oppa, can you go and watch them please?" Himchan nodded hesitantly and jogged off following Jongup and Zelo. 

 

Youngjae and Yongguk were behind me, following my trails while I pushed the cart. Daehyun was holding onto my arm like a child, refusing to let go.

 

"Eunha.." 

"Hm?" I turned around and saw Yongguk and Youngjae staring at some steak. "You want that?" They shyly nodded. "Why didn't you say so." I giggled. I went over and picked up a couple of steaks and placed it in the cart.

I changed some of the money I wished for to Korean currency. In return, I had a lot to spare. I can't use it all on myself. So I decided that I would use this money to but what they want as well. Its their money anyways. 

"Thanks noona! Will you cook it for dinner tonight?" 

"Yeah.. Steak sounds good for dinner, doesn't it?

 

Yongguk and Youngjae nodded.

 

"Is there anything you want, Daehyun?" 

 

Daehyun shook his head and continued to hold onto my arm. 

 

"Daehyun has master issues. I'll tell you later." Yongguk whispered as he walk pass me. 

 

 

"NOOOONAAA!!"

 

Zelo and Jongup ran towards me out of nowhere. Himchan was far away behind them, trying to catch up.

 

"Sshh.. keep it down. What's wrong?" 

"We wanted ice-cream but Himchan hyung won't let us have any!" Jongup complained.

 

I frowned. *Then why in the world did you have to scream? Sheesh, kids*

 

"Yah..." He spoke, breathless. "We...we're suppose to grant her wishes! Not.. the other way around.."

 

I laughed.

 

"Go ahead guys. Take what you want."

 

As soon as I finished my sentence, they both stuck their tongue out at Himchan and stormed off towards the ice-cream section. I looked at Himchan who was still breathless.

 

"Don't be a party pooper, oppa. Let them have fun. Is there anything you want?

Himchan made a cute face, "Chocolate...."

I giggled, "Go on. Grab as many as you like."

 

Himchan ran off and Youngjae followed. Just moments later Jongup and Zelo arrived with each of them holding ice-cream cartons in their hands. I swear, my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw the amount of cartons they took. They placed the cartons in the cart.

 

"You're kidding me right?" I scowled at them. "That's a lot! You better finish it!"

"We will..." Jongup reassured me.

"Noona, you're the best!" Zelo said as he gave me a hug. Daehyun immediately pushed Zelo away. "Yah, hyung! She's my master too!" Daehyun shot him a look. Zelo backed off and hid behind me.

"Daehyun.. be nice. He's younger than you."

 

Daehyun just shrugged and pretended like nothing happened.

 

It was almost 5 in the evening when we finished shopping. We bought a lot off stuff. Thank goodness there were 6 of them to carry all the stuffs.

The ride home was excruciating. Schoolgirls filled the bus and each one of them were going crazy for my genies. 

"Omo! look at the one in the mask"

"Aigoo.. the one with the curly hair is so cute!"

"I like that one with the gums.. So masculine!"

 

So annoying. The boys seem to enjoy the atmosphere.

 

"Don't even think about it. You guys are just a bunch of heartbreakers.."

 

They stared at each other and smiled.

 

"You have no idea.." Himchan mumbled under his breath.