Chapter 2

My Six Teenage Genies

My eyes snapped open and I shivered. I stared at the clock on the wall. *12.03* I rubbed my eyes and rolled to other side of the bed. I laid there silently without my eyes closed.

Just then, I heard some noise coming from downstairs. I sat up straight. 

 

~Silence~

 

But then, more sounds were heard. I tied my hair up and head for the door. Before leaving, I grabbed my 2000 pages dictionary. I crept slowly down the stairs. I checked the living room. Empty. Suddenly I heard clanging of pots coming from the kitchen. I immediately the lights. 

No one was there. 

 

"Hello?" 

 

No answer. I sighed with relief and tapped my forehead. *silly Eunha* I laughed at myself. I turned off the kitchen lights and walked out. Out of the blue I heard glass shattering coming from the living room.

 

"What the hell.." I mumbled under my breath as I the lights to the living room.

 

And there they were, 6 blonde guys, standing in my living room. Looking directly at me. 

 

"Hi.." one of them voiced out.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" 

"We're not going to you!" another one said.

 

And then my knees gave in and my sights blur. It was the moment that I dropped on the floor when I lost my complete conscious. 

 

____________

 

"Wow, she's out cold"

"I read about this somewhere. To awaken this human being, we have to give her CPR."

"What's CPR?"

"Mouth to mouth breathing."

"Who's mouth?"

"One of ours to hers."

 

~Silence~

 

"Allow me"

"No, no. I should!"

"Hey, I'm the oldest! I'll do it."

 

I opened my eyes only to see a blonde man, his face inches from mine with his lips puckered up.

A strong feeling from the pit of my stomach came. This time it went all the way to my throat and before I knew it, a loud, pitchy, piercing scream came out of my mouth. 

The man backed away and I stood up, eagerly.

 

"Please.. please stop shouting. We mean no harm." 

"Don't me." I cried.

"What?" the boys looked at each other.

"I have no money. Take anything you want from the house. I promise I won't call the cops. Please, just don't me."

"We're not going to ra.." the one with the mask said.

"That's what they always say. But then, she dies..."

 

They all looked at me like I was a maniac. 

 

"Hello, my name is Himchan." he said as he put his hands in the air as if I was holding a gun. "We're not here to hurt you. We promise."

"Yeah, we just want to help!" the tallest one in the bunch spoke.

"Help?" My voice shaking. "Help me?"

 

They all smile and nodded.

 

"That's better." Himchan said as he came closer to me.

"Keep your distance!" I said as I backed away.

"We're genies. And we're here to grant you wishes."

"Wishes?" 

"Yes." The one who was about to give me 'CPR' spoke. "Anything you ask for."

"I wish you guys would leave my house."

"Except for that." The one with muscular hands said.

 

*These guys are a bunch of con men. Fine, you want to play Genie? Very well.*

 

"So you guys are Genies huh?"

 

They nodded.

 

"You grant me any wish I make?"

 

They smiled.

 

"Okay.." I grabbed my empty gym bag from the couch and place it in front of them. "If this wish comes true then I'll believe you. But If it doesn't you are to leave me alone, and never come back. Are we clear?"

"Yes." Himchan said with a smile on his face.

 

I took a deep breath and,

 

"I wish that bag would be filled with 200,000 thousand um... US Dollars!" I grinned and cocked my left eyebrow.

"Check the bag." The one with the mask said.

 

I squat down and checked the bag. *WHAT THE HELL!*

Money! The most money I've ever seen in my life. And in US Dollars! This is crazy. I'm going crazy.

 

"Now, do you believe us?" Himchan asked, smirking.

 

I held my dazed head in my hands. It wasn't long until I was once again, out cold, on the floor.