Goodbyes

The Royal Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20: Goodbyes

 

Taeyeon and I have been together for just over a week now, and I don’t remember a time when I was happier. I love more her more than you could imagine. I didn’t think that two complete strangers could become basically inseparable within such a short amount of time.

She was kind, caring and patient with me.  Exactly what I needed. She was million times better to me than Siwon ever was.

But she’s has been acting very strangely lately, like she’s been hiding something from me. Whenever I looked into her eyes, of course I saw love but I also saw fear and worry. Every time I asked if there was something wrong, she would simply brush it off and tell me she was fine.

But I trusted her. Why wouldn’t I?

I began to stir in my bed. I frowned when I realised Taeyeon’s arms were no longer around me.

I sat up and looked over to her side of the bed. Empty. I checked the time. 7:35 am.

I guessed she was in the bathroom, but when I checked, again, it was empty. Where did she go? Why would she leave so early in the morning?

Normally, she would wake me up and tell me if she was going somewhere, or even leave me a note.

I checked my phone. No texts and no missed calls. Something was wrong.

I got dressed, and headed out to find Taeyeon.

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV

I knocked on the office door, waiting for a reply.

“Come in.” I heard his gruff voice from inside the room. I slowly entered.

He smiled when he saw it was me, but his smile slowly faded when he saw my expression. I sat down in the leather chair in front of his desk.

“Everything okay, Taeyeon?” He asked, his voice full of concern.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. I had no idea how he was going to react.

Would he force me to stay? Or punish me for even considering leaving? The possibilities were endless. But I had to announce that I was leaving, especially to him, the King.

That way, maybe he could figure out a way to tell Tiffany without hurting her feelings. If he told her, maybe it wouldn’t hurt as much?

“I would like to inform you that I’m leaving.” I said seriously.

He looked at me, confused. His brown eyes glinted with concern. “Why?” He asked softly.

“Because I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter