Strings

The Royal Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14: Strings

 

After swimming in the ocean for about five minutes to cool off, I began to run back to where Tiffany was sitting on the sand. When I reached her I grabbed a towel began to dry myself. I looked down at her, to find that she was staring at me.

“Everything okay, Fany-ah?” I asked her. It seemed to snap her out of it.

“Taeyeon...your body...is...so....” She said as if she was lost for words.

“Chubby? Skinny? Nice? Ugly?” I grinned at her.

“...toned...”

I laughed.

“I didn’t know you worked out.” She said, turning back to her normal state.

“Yep, I like to keep fit.” I smiled as I put my shirt back on. I sat down beside her and took a sip from the bottle of water.

“What are we going to do later?” She asked.

I thought for a minute. “Why don’t we take a trip into town and buy some food, since all we have is milk and cereal.” I suggested.

She nodded in agreement. “Okay.”

“Let me take a shower and then we can go.”

 

* * *

 

I took a shower and changed my clothes. I wore a pair of shorts and blue t-shirt.

I came down the stairs and was relieved to see that Tiffany had put a shirt on as well though she still had her short shorts on.

 

 

TIFFANY’S POV

After Taeyeon had showered and changed, we walked out the front door of the villa.

I locked the door. “Can you put this in your pocket?” I asked, letting the keys dangle from the fingers.

“Sure.” She said, taking the keys and securely storing them in her pocket.

We began to walk down the path but as we reached the gate, Taeyeon intertwined her fingers with mine, surprising me quite a bit. My eyes widened, I looked down at our hands and then to her. She was looking at me, tilting her head to the side with a confused expression on her face

“Taeyeon, what’re you doing?” I asked carefully, not wanting to hurt her feelings.

“There could still be reporters around, plus there are locals here that believe we really are together.” She smiled.

I nodded my head and smiled. She was right and, honestly, I loved it when she would hold my hand.

We began to walk down the street towards the small town that was on the island.

I loved how my hand fit perfectly into hers, and how when she hugged me our bodies would mould together like second nature. We were like pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter