Confessions

The Royal Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18: Confessions

 

Everything just came pouring out of me like a waterfall. Every single emotion I felt for her came out in my confession. I had kept everything bottled up inside of me and I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to tell her or else I might go crazy. I would have to deal with the consequences later.

“What?” Her voice was quiet, almost a whisper.

“I love you.” I said, my voice soft. “I fell for you the first time I saw you. Even when you acted cold towards me, all I wanted was to be close to you. Then we became so close in such a short space of time. It’s okay if you can-“ I was cut off by her lips being pressed against mine.

I felt as if a surge of electricity shot through my body. I was in utter bliss. It felt so perfect, the way her lips curved into mine. It was like they were made to fit together.

At first I didn’t respond, but once I realised what was going on, I began to move my lips in sync with hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss even more.

Much to my disappointment, she pulled away and leaned her forehead against mine, staring deeply into my eyes.

“I love you too.” She said breathlessly. “I love you, Kim Taeyeon.”

I felt as though my heart was about to burst out of happiness.

She un-wrapped her arms from my neck, and stood back, waiting for my response. I stood still for a minute, taking on everything I just heard. Then it hit me.

She kissed me…She loves me…

Once reality had set in, I jumped around while dancing like a fool. “I can’t believe it!!” I exclaimed.

Tiffany began laughing at me. I stopped dancing, and turned to look at her. I smiled. I rushed towards her, and grabbed her face and smashed our lips together again. That same current of electricity coursed through my body.

I pulled away and gave the biggest grin I could. “I love you, Tiffany Hwang MiYoung.” I said sincerely.

She smiled at me. “I-“ But before she could finish a maid came running in. She looked very flustered.

“Please excuse me for barging in on you, Your Highness,” She said quickly as she bowed. “The Queen is in hospital and it’s very urgent that you go see her immediately.” She said with her head down.

I looked at Tiffany. Her eyes were wide with worry and fear. The maid quickly left.

“I think we should go.” I said, taking her hand.

 

* * *

 

We stood outside of the hospital room.

“Your mother’s heart is getting weaker and she has to take it easy for a while if sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter