Sehun/Baekhyun

Hipster Exo Drabbles

 

                Sehun is a fan of Baekhyun’s fingers. They’re long, slender, graceful, and perfect. And for some reason, a thrill would run up and down his spine every time Baekhyun touched him, smirking as those beautiful fingers traced the lines of Sehun’s arms.

                “Sehun-ah,” Baekhyun breathes, “hwaiting for the concert today, yeah?” He puts his hands on Sehun’s chest, tapping his fingers ever so slightly.

                “Yeah,” Sehun says, his breath hitching slightly. “You too, hyung.”

                “Thanks, Sehunnie,” Baekhyun smiles, and Sehun swears that Baekhyun runs his fingers down Sehun’s chest on purpose as he walks away to go bother Chanyeol. Sehun watches as Baekhyun’s lithe frame practically waltzes away from him, and he decides then and there that he’s in love.

                Something unexpected happens during the concert, though.

                They’re dancing, and suddenly, Baekhyun slaps Sehun’s .

                He laughs as Baekhyun smirks, but inside, his mind is reeling. His entire body is still burning from Baekhyun’s touch.

                Baekhyun corners him after the concert and smiles.

                “Sehun-ah,” he wheedles, “Sehun-ah, you did such a good job today.” He claps Sehun on the back, but leaves his hand there. “Such a good job.” He lifts his hand until just his finger is left on Sehun’s back, and he traces up and down his spine teasingly. His hand slides around Sehun’s waist until he’s facing Sehun, and both of Baekhyun’s hands land on Sehun’s hips.

                “H-hyung,” Sehun mumbles, “you…you did a good job too.”

                “Thanks,” Baekhyun grins, leaning in towards Sehun as his hands find their way to Sehun’s shoulders. “You know, today’s been a really good day.”

                “Yeah,” Sehun replies, because it’s definitely been a good day for Oh Sehun.

                “But I know what could make it even better,” Baekhyun whispers, their faces barely apart.

                “So do I,” Sehun says bravely, closing the gap between them as their lips meet. Their tongues linger in each other’s mouths, warm and passionate as Baekhyun’s fingers thread in Sehun’s hair, tugging at the soft locks, and Sehun is in heaven.

                When they finally pull apart, Baekhyun looks ecstatic.

                “Wait, you like me?” he asks excitedly. “I was so sure you wouldn’t notice how much I liked you.”

                “Of course I like you!” Sehun exclaims. He hugs Baekhyun close. “A lot.”

                “Well, that’s good, because I like you a lot, too,” he says, smiling into Sehun’s embrace. 

Am I getting rusty? I'm not a fan of this one that much :/ But whooo I'm back. Finals are almost over!