Tao/Chen

Hipster Exo Drabbles

 

                They’re sitting in the living room, waiting for Yixing and Luhan to get ready so that they can all go out. Luhan had been holding Yixing’s waist on his way out, and Tao had touched Chen’s leg ever so slightly as he watched them depart.

                But they’re both taking forever, and Chen and Tao are just sitting there, having been ready for a long time.

                Chen eyes Tao, his gaze touching Tao’s perfect body and beautiful face and Tao glances at Chen questioningly, those amazing eyes drilling into Chen’s.

“I don’t understand why the others aren’t all over you,” Chen mumbles. Tao looks confused.

                “What do you mean?” Tao asks, and Chen blushes.

                “I mean, I’d be all—I mean, like, you’re—I want to take care of you and—because you’re the maknae, you know, not anything like—”

                “Chen-hyung, can I tell you something? I feel like now might be a good time.”

                “Sure,” Chen sighs, having been cut off by Tao. “Go for it.”

                “I love you,” Tao says.

                “I love you too,” the words tumble out of Chen’s mouth before he even has a chance to think about what he’s saying. His mouth and suddenly his body work on their own as he launches himself into Tao’s arms and presses their lips together. Tao laughs into the kiss, surprised but not put off, and Chen uses the space between Tao’s lips to press deeper into Tao’s mouth. Tao holds him closer as they kiss each other hungrily.

                “Guys, me and Yixing are—oh my God,” Luhan gasps, walking in. “Well, I did not expect that.” Chen and Tao break apart, looking up at Luhan, who’s entered the living room as he is perfectly entitled to do.

                “You guys were—”

                But Tao disregards Luhan completely and meshes his mouth with Chen’s once again, and Chen doesn’t mind that Luhan’s watching because he’s kissing Tao, for God’s sake. He pushes harder and harder and Tao falls back onto the couch, but Chen is just climbing on top of him to get continued access to his lips, because he can’t stop.

                “I feel so wrong watching you guys,” Luhan mutters. “Yixing! We’re leaving without them because they’re…uh…busy.”

                And Chen thinks that hell yes they’re busy as Tao breathes an “I love you” between kisses.

Guys. They're like...legitimately my OTP. I'm starting to ship them more than Taoris ahhhh. Anyway please visit yeahtaochen.tumblr.com because Taochen deserves so much love.