Kai/Luhan

Hipster Exo Drabbles

 

                “A…role?” Luhan asked, and the other boys looked at him.

                “It’s like your part in a play, or the—” their manager attempted to explain the word to the Chinese boy.

                “I know what a role is,” Luhan continued, showing them that he did indeed speak Korean. “I just want to know why we have to have them.”

                “All group members have roles. That’s just how it works,” the manager said.

                “I’m already lead vocals though. That’s my role.”

                “No, that’s your position. Your role, and yours too, Kai-ssi, is each of your respective groups’ visual. You two are the faces of your group.”

                “Me?” Kai asked in disbelief. “Wait, no, I’m not the visual, I can’t—”

                “Sorry, Kai-ssi, what’s done is done. Now, to Tao-ssi and Sehun-ssi. You two can leave,” he moved on. Luhan looked over at Kai as they exited the room, walking down a deserted hallway together.

                “You’re kidding, right?” he laughed. “Of course you’re the visual.”

                “What?” Kai asked, and Luhan smiled again.

“You’re the visual. Have you taken a good look at yourself recently?”

                “What do you mean?”

                “Kai. Listen, you’re gorgeous.”

“No,” Kai rushed to say as he stopped walking, “you are. Luhan-hyung, you’re like…straight out of a manga.”

“Well, I think pretty much all of us have had a crush on you at some point during training,” Luhan said, standing next to Kai. “I definitely have.”

              “No, no, that’s you,” Kai clarified, smiling as he saw a smirk growing on Luhan’s face. “Yeah, I’ve had a crush on you.

                “Oh, so is this back and forth compliments time?” Luhan asked. “Because I have tons more for you if you want them.”

                “I probably have even more for you,” Kai grinned, taking a step closer to Luhan.

                “So it is back and forth compliments time. Kai, your lips are beautiful and inviting,” Luhan said, closing the gap between them and smiling up at Kai’s face.

                “And your skin is just begging to be touched,” Kai replied, taking Luhan’s face in his hands.

                “Kiss me,” Luhan whispered, and Kai did just that. Luhan kissed him back hungrily, and Kai thought that maybe his lips were more inviting than he’d realized. By the time they broke apart, both of their lips were flaming red and Luhan’s hands had found their way underneath Kai’s shirt, tracing over his well-defined abs.

                “For an eighteen year old, you certainly know what you’re doing,” Luhan chuckled into Kai’s ear, sending more shivers down his spine.

                “I’m glad I have you fooled,” Kai smirked, taking Luhan’s lips back into his own. “Hyung, you’re gorgeous.”

                “I am the visual, after all,” Luhan laughed. “And so are you.”

                “The visual?”

                “Gorgeous.”

Bleh I don't like this one that much. Is it really weird that I have a hard time seeing Kai/Luhan even though they were my first Exo ship? It is, isn't it? Oh well~ I hope you like this better than I did :)