Chances Are...

Call Me Maybe

Strong Heart must be really the show of the stars.  Sora, after guesting on that show, somehow her popularity is rising.  Her manager is getting a lot of calls.  Companies are asking her to be the face of their campaign. From fitness to make up to beverages, they want to have Kang Sora, the young, shining rookie actress.

Despite the fact that her current daytime drama isn't finished yet, some directors that are expressing their interests in working with her are negotiating with her manager.  But, her manager has agreed for her to do We Got Married and they will start filming in October. And it seems like her schedule for the first quarter of the following year is booked as well.

"Well, work is work and I need to do my best, so it's okay Oppa, we'll find a way to fit all in. You don't need to worry about me being overworked," says Sora once her manager expressed she might be too tired and maybe they should decline some of casting calls.

"I know you always do your best despite the lack of sleep, but you need to take care of yourself as well, maybe we should reconsider some of the shows. I think your too young for the show anyway so why don't we drop the We Got Married. Then, you'll have a day to rest," though her manager.

"But we already signed the contract with that, and besides I think it would be fun. It doesn't seem like it's tiring anyway.  They said we just need be ourselves and put our personal spin on the mission. No scripts to follow, just cameras following us. It's like filming us playing around, don't you think so?" reasonedd out Sora

"Yeah, that's the reason why I signed you up for that, I think it will let the viewers get to know you more. But sure be warned that you can't please everybody so you should be ready for the negative comments, Arrasso?"

"Ne, Oppa"

**************

The comeback album of Super Junior turned out well.  They have upcoming World Tour and he has other variety shows. So when We Got Married was presented to Super Junior leader Leeteuk, he couldn't agree right away. He has members he needs to be in charge of and fans to think about. 

But, he knows that among the members, despite being in various variety shows, he has always been famous for being the leader of Super Junior.  He wanted to be famous on his own but he doesn't want to leave the members. He knows he got noticed for being a good talker, alright.  But he wanted to more and be recognized more.

Then, again, this could also be a good prospect to show his romantic side.  He could also test on how the fans would react to this virtual marriage.  And since it's  a virtual marriage, he can get away with things like dating openly.  We'll it's not more of dating since their filming but at least he can show some of his props.

If this didn't turn out well, he will always be at least the best leader of Super Junior.