Good Day And Goodnight

Call Me Maybe

 

"Saranghae, yeppo" Jungsoo coudln't help but whisper to Sora.  

 

How can he fall for the same person all over again and again every time he sees her?  Is it possible to fall any deeper? And she acknowledged with those bright beautiful smile.  Of course, she is ahead of him once again.  While he is in daze and coudln't comprehend much of the situation upon seeing her in a wedding gown, she is aware that they are not alone.  The photo shoot is confined among the filming crew and the photographers among other staff and crew.  But nonetheless, they couldn't be too obvious that what they have is beyond reel. 

 

Nervous as he was, looking at her in the eyes might give them away.  He felt so lost in those beautiful eyes the moment he stared at her and again caught off guard.  He coudln't help but hug her. And she just heartily laughs it off.

 

 And as if it wasn't hard enough, as every wedding scene, is a kiss scene.  He needs to get through this no matter what.  And yet, looking at her luscious lips and he knows he's in trouble.  Hs mind kept changing on whether to kiss her or not in front of so many people. He wants to, but kissing her here openly might not be a good idea and so he decided to kiss her on the forehead, then she smiled and all he can see is Sora smiling.  Only to be brought back by a bark of a bad dog.

 

Sora feels elated.  Seeing the way he looks at her is more than a girl could ask for.  And he is so handsome in his tuxedo.  Isn't she lucky that he found person that brings out the best in her.  She never knew a part of herself and only realized how feminine she is until she met him.  He made her feel at ease during their filming; he's gentle with her and takes care of her.  At times, he does too much that she feels burdened by it, but inexperienced as she was she could only do as much. 

 

After meeting with her parents, Sora feels so tired.  She told her parents the real score between them, which made them want to see him more. Glad that it was over and the meeting went well, she sits on the swing beside Jungsoo.  They stayed there for awhile after the crew had left.  She rested her head on his shoulder.  They walked hand in hand to his car and sent her home.  As he was about to say goodbye, she said, “Oppa, saranghae!” and kissed him on his left cheek.  She was about to go in but Jungsoo held her hand.

 

“Not so fast, pretty!  Seems like it’s your habit to steal kisses from me,” stated Jungsoo rather than a question.

 

He get in her partially opened apartment and she followed suit.  As she closed the door, once again he held her hand, closed in the gap between them. 

 

“How about let’s get even.” He whispered, and then looked at her lips, his free hand held her face and slowly he bent his head and touched her lips with his.  A soft, slow and warm kiss, and she opened up her lips and allowed him to kiss her deeper.  Then, before he could lose himself, he withdraws and hugged her. 

 

“I would take that for a goodnight kiss. I have to go. Goodnight, my love.” And let go of her. She opened the door for him and waved goodbye.