First Meeting

Call Me Maybe

Ahh... today would be my first guesting on a variety show.  They say, if you're on Star King, then you're really popular.  I don't think I'm popular though.  The movie Sunny really was a big hit, but it doesn't mean I'm popular.  

Since I don't know much about variety shows, I prepared ahead of time just for this guesting. Last week, I have to go on dance training on JYP because they say that you need to dance and I don't know much about dancing.  

Omo, I have really need to have a lot of courage.  

And just then, she was introduced by Lee Sung Gi and Kang Ho Dong, the hosts of Star King.

Now, I have to tell them my story. How an insecure young girl battles with weight and what me change it.  

It feels good that people knows.  I don't have to hide my previous photos.  It's me and it helps me become who I am right now.  I'm just a normal girl like everybody else who struggles.  And somehow, maybe I can be an inspiration to those girls. To fight for what they want, to live their dream.

Now, dance time... just do what you've done in the practice Sora. 

"She's such a pretty and courageous girl", thought Leeteuk.  Her dance, akward, but charming.  Sunggi seems to be interested in her at the way he's looking at her.  Maybe because she seems intelligent as well.  And Eunhyuk seems to be drawn with the way she presented her  story.  Even the girls are listening to her. 

Ahh... she's really charming but not my type. He thought while handing out her jacket and mic to her.  She seems flushed with the way she dance.  She's not comfortarble dancing but she did it anyway since it's part of the show.

Very rare to see a strong and intelligent and kind personality in one person and what's more is that she's very pretty as well.

And she even has time to prepare food for the staff and the audience.  This girl is definitely winning the hearts of the audience.  

Her character is very different from her movie Sunny. Well both are strong and courageous.