Confession

Call Me Maybe

Sora was in a meeting together with her manager hyung regarding the movie she was casted.  Her manager picked her her up at the We Got Married set right after so she wasn't able to talk to Leeteuk. She just bid goodbye to him together with the staff and crew left in a hurry. Right after the meeting she asked her manager to drop her off near Han River.  She needed to think.

 

Three hours had passed since they finished filming for We Got Married but the aftermath of what had happened is beyond her. He seemed distant at first but his attitude towards her took an unexpected turn right after the tango dance lesson. He's blushing and couldn't look her in the eyes. He makes her feel like a schoolgirl with all those giddiness. And then he even massaged her feet. The act was so unexpected that she couldn't help her heart beat a little faster. 

 

"What could a beautiful girl be doing outside at this time of day?" says a familiar voice behind her.

 

"Omo. Oppa! What are you doing here?"  so surprised to see Leeteuk right behind her.

 

"We weren't able to talk.  I think you must be confused right now. So I asked your manager, and he said he just dropped you off here a while ago. And isnce I wasn't far, I decided to look for you." 

 

Suddenly unsure of what to say he said, "You don't mind do you, that I followed you here?" Looking expectanly at her face, searching for an answer.

 

"Ne, it's okay... I think we need to talk things over.  It's been a while since we've seen each other and we have to get these awkward atmosphere whenever we are filming." replied Sora.

 

Leeteuk looked downfallen, bravely asked, "Is that how you want our relationship to be, plainly professional? I don't know if you noticed, but I am not Leeteuk doing all those events all this time, it's Park Jung Soo.  I like you a lot. I miss you all this time that we couldn't be together. I'm wondering if you were doing fine.  I know I shouldn't be saying these, but I couldn't bear myself to call you because I don't know if you like me too.  

 

Sora, looking at him gaping said, "You like me? But... Ahmm..."  She got confused and her mind is ib chaos she doesn't know what to say.

 

"You don't have to give me an answer right away.  I just want you to know how I truly feel.  Just let it out so I won't have to confuse you on my intentions." explained Leeteuk.

 

Sora just nodded, still couldn't find her voice.

 

"Aigoo yah.  Kyoepta... Come I'll walk you home."  said Jungsoo smiling.