Assurance

Call Me Maybe

"Sora-ra, you're here. Omma, they're here now." shouted In Young to inform her mom. "Come, take a sit." as she hold Sora's hand and was about to guide her to the living room.

 

"Changkamanyo" replied Sora, she let go of In Young's  hand and pick up the boxes she didn't notice before. "Ay, you brought gifts again.  Omma told you not to bring more. Jung Soo yah, didn't you tell her not to bring gifts." In Young scolding Jung Soo as she handed Jung Soo the boxes and held Sora's hand once again to let her in.

 

"I did tell her..." Jung Soo started.

 

"Aniyo, I wanted to bring you these. He didn't know." explained Sora

 

"Why are you bickering in front of our guest. And what do I  owe my son for this visit? Don't you entrust your girlfriend to us? his mother teasing him.  "Sora, take a seat. I'll have the table ready."

 

"Omma, don't you want to see me. Why are you inviting Sora without me." complained Jung Soo as her sister is now talking to Sora he followed her mom to the dining area.

 

"That's because you didn't come here often even if we asked you too. So I invited Sora yah instead to have a taste of the food I cooked. If I only knew that the way to bring you here is to invite Sora, I should have done so the moment you met her. Now, call Sora and In Young so we can have our dinner. " his mom said after preparing the dinner.

 

The dinner was enjoyable.The food was good but more because of Sora, In Young likes chatting with her.  It's like she's talking to a sister she never had and Sora being an only child longs for one too.  The talk over dinner were mostly  of In Young and Sora, and his mom is so glad to have a very bright guest.

 

He didn't know when did his family became too attached to her Sora. They first met his family right after they complained to him after meeting with Sora's parents was aired.  Bless his girlfriend that she readily accepted the invitation. In Young and Sora exchanged numbers and she became a frequent guest of the family.

He called her once after his overseas schedule only to find out she's with his family.  Since then, he's spending a lot of time with his family. 

 

Three hours has passed and he decided to take her back to her apartment. Once they were in the car, Sora asked, "Oppa, I told you, don't have schedule tomorrow morning, we could have stayed a little longer."

 

He then replied, "Don't you want to spend sometime with me? Seems like they like you now more than they like me."

 

"Aniyo, Oppa, I just enjoy their company. It must have been fun to have a sister like In Young unni." the longing for a sibling written all over her face. "Besides Appa and Omma's house are quite far. Don't you want me to spend time with you family."

 

"I'm glad you enjoy their company, at least I am sure they'll look out after you." he continued

 

Once they arrived her at  apartment, they both fell silent. He reached for her hand and played with her fingers. She knows something is bothering him. 

 

"After two years, I'd like to see this," his other hand pointed at the ring on her necklace, "on your lovely hands. It's been a year since Iwe were paired," he paused, looked at her and continued, lthat day I was so nervous"

 

He looked at her hand, and said, "Today, I'm anxious." as he carreses her face, " Seems like so many handsome actors and idols wants to date my pretty Sora-ra. And I'm going to leave you for two years, I couldn't even announce to the whole world that you are mine. " his voice broke. A tear fell so he looked away. "Am I being too much? I'm asking you to wait for me for two years, yet I'll leave you and I cant protect you from where I will be. Why do you have to choose me Will you forgive me for being selfish because I can't let  you go even if entered those gates."

 

"Oppa," Sora inched closer, circled her arms around his waist ang hug him, her head resting on his nape. "I chose you because I love you, not for anything else. I can protect myself and I know why you chose to hide the relationship. Don't think too much. You're being hard on yourself again. I agreed to be in this relationship and two wait for you and I promise to wear your ringing your comeback. I know that you have to fulfill your duties to our country and I'm proud of you. You could have chosen to be a public servant but you didn't. I know you need to do this for yourself and the country. And I will wait for you.

"Saranghae!" he whispered into her ear and kissed her. "Thank you for choosing me and believing in me. You always calm me whenever."

 

Sora looked up into his eyes, the sincerity in his eyes melt her heart. How could she not love this beautiful person in front of him.  Jung Soo stared back at her but his eyes wandered to her lips. He closed the gap between them and kissed her. She gave him access as he delve deeper into the crevices of . She pulled her hands to his chest while he put his hands to her waist and pulled her closer. 

 

They were both panting when they stopped. Sora breathing heavily, rested her head on his nape and whispered, "You need to go."

 

"I know." he replied but never letting her go.

 

"If you won't let me go, then I have to detain you here." she teasingly told him.

 

"Can, I?" he replied, going along with her lines.

 

"Ani, you are Jung Soo today, but you are Leeteuk tomorrow, leader of Super Junior. You have to give your best performance and I'll cheer on you."

 

"Alright then," he kissed her on her temple,"Goodnight, aegi guangzhou!" 

 

"Goodnight!" she called out as he walked away.

 

 

*****************************

there, I finished the chapter. I was frustrated coz I finished it but when I published, it was gone so I had to write the whole chapter again. Hope you liked it!