Second Look

Call Me Maybe

He thought the show was over.  He thought that awkward moments with her were over.  And most importantly, he thought that on the time that they were not seeing each other, his feelings for her would eventually die. But he thought wrong, he just received a call on his filming schedule with Sora on We Got Married, and here he is a like a fool anticipating.

Not seeing her just makes him more agitated in seeing her, so he search for all the news related to her.  However, as he expected, news about her were more the other guys that she partnered with on her drama or endorsements.  He was barely associated with her in her during interviews and unless directly asked about him. And sure enough, her answer were those safe boring answer, as expected to a virtual wife.  

He misses her alright.  That'ss why despite the strike, he still find time to watch the reruns of the show.  

That night before their first filming after the strike, he barely slept.  

When he came to the set, he doesn't know what to expect.  It's been a long time, but he didn't expect to get such reactions from her... about his body.  She was like  one  those fangirls.  Poking him, staring at him, more on his muscles... blushing at getting caught.  

Then, the dress reahearsals...

Sora, wearing that mini flashy silver dress was mind-blowing.  He couldn't hide his excitement that he got to his feet and stared at her from head to foot and back. His mind couldn't comprehend how he couldn't take her eyes off her.  It's like the same feelings that he felt when they met at the theater for the first time.  Only, this time he knows that she's really pretty.  How can shebe more beautiful than she is... She's like a dream.

How can this girl evoke so many feelings in just a few hours that I spent with her.  He's getting comfortable again with her.  He's feeling giddy and happy at same time that he wanted to reach out more to her.  And then, during the tango lessons, getting too close with her was intoxicating... he couldn't think much. He needed to get a grip of himself before he embarrasses himself in front of everyone.  He can't look in her eyes in his current state that he keeps avoiding it.  But he can't hold it forever, and then he caught a glimpse of her eyes then she broke the eye contact.  

And that did it.  He wants to see her eyes looking at him.