Taking Chances

Call Me Maybe

 

Fairy tales don't exist. She knows that. That guy didn't do those events for you but for the show. She must always remember that.

 

She almost fell for it during the concert where she stand in front of all of Super Junior fans. But he never really said anything right after. 

 

Of course it felt good during the concert. Also, the gathering right after where she prepared a dance number for him was a blast. He seemed touched by her gestures, but he seems to be always attentive to her during the filming. 

 

Then, during the Christmas Special, he got too excited that he blurted out that he's been into secret dating.  Then, she got back to her senses.

 

Of course, what could stop him from doing secret dates. He's done it before so he's probably wouldn't fret doing it today. They're only virtually married anyway. 

 

Right after the Christmas Special, she has been reserved to him as well when the cameras were not rolling. 

 

During the filming, she enjoys the attention that he gives her,  but she always caution herself. She said to herself, he probably wouldn't give her a second look if they weren't filming. 

 

But this show is getting into her nerves. It's hard not to develop any feelings when you're supposed to interact with that person like you're in a relationship. 

 

She couldn't let the feelings grow further so she was thankful for the temporarily halting of filming. Also, she's thankful that She was casted in another drama. Meeting new people will help her cope with the growing feelings she's not suppose to nurture.

 

When they resumed filming for We Got Married, he seems to be more like a guy who’s hosting a show and she just get along with it. She couldn't think of anything better to do so she just go with the flow. 

 

Then, another strike. And this time, longer than she expected. 

 

She was thankful for he remembered her birthday. She didn't expect him to do anything for their show was postponed but he did anyway. But she couldn't thank him so she waited for the filming to start again. 

 

A month has passed but no news on the end of strike. Came the second month. Now, she really miss him. But what could she do, they're not allowed to contact each other. No calls in between. She saw him in a lot of broadcasts, but nothing else.

 

Good thing that she has a few schedules that fills her day. Then, MBC contacted her regarding the resume of their filming.

 

She's going to see him again. And now she's willing to take a chance.